Looks By Lisa Reviews

Looks By Lisa 6
Looks By Lisa 7

megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Lisa was Perfect for us

I booked Lisa after seeing her work at my friend's wedding. My friend looked absolutely stunning, and the night of her wedding i told her i was booking her hair and makeup. She referred me to Lisa for makeup, and I'm so happy she did. Lisa was affordable, accommodating, reliable, and did a beautiful job on me, my wedding party, and the mothers. She made us all feel stunning (and look stunning). Lisa was open to suggestions during the makeup trial, but the day of she needed no direction. She nailed it. Thanks Lisa!!

Carol · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa and her team were prompt, professional and so much fun to be with! We had a large bridal party and everyone was so pleased with how they looked. I would recommend Lisa and her team to everyone. We never felt rushed or stressed.

Cecily Willey · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing 10/10!

Lisa and her team did the hair and makeup for a wedding that I was in. Everyone looked amazing! Her entire team was very friendly and professional. I will be using them for all future special events!

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

We love Lisa! She is super cool and fun to work with, not to mention she does an amazing and seemingly effortless job on makeup. She bent over backwards to make sure my makeup lasted throughout the long wedding day. She is genuine and professional; we would choose her again and again.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent! Beautiful makeup that felt lightweight and not overdone. The colors were beautiful on my ethnic skin tone. The touchup helped me look refreshed between the mass and reception. Lori made my bridesmaids hair look elegant.

Looks By Lisa 8
    Looks By Lisa 9

Ashlee · Married on 10/20/2017

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They showed up early to prepare and were completely professional but totally fun during the process of setting up. I had a big bridal party for my wedding and Lisa and her team still ran ahead of schedule while making all of us feel relaxed and never rushed. After they finished with everyone, we all looked beautiful and felt confident to tackle the big day. I will definitely recommend Lisa again and will reach out to us her again for another wedding or event in my future!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Looks By Lisa 10
    Looks By Lisa 11
    Looks By Lisa 12
    Looks By Lisa 13

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Ashlee, We enjoyed sharing your day with you and your family! It was so much fun doing the makeup outside in the fresh air and sunlight. Look forward to seeing you again.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

It was great working with Lisa! Would highly recommend her for anyone wanting professional services centered around highlighting your natural self.

Janaki · Married on 09/12/2017

Lisa did an amazing job making my whole bridal party, mothers, and mother in law beautiful for my wedding! There were 12 of us and she was able to get us all in and looking incredible for our special day. We all got many compliments on our makeup, and it lasted the whole night (over 8 hours). We can't thank you enough for making us all feel so beautiful and elegant! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again!

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning. She did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup and on the makeup of my five bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. We all looked beautiful but still natural. She was very time efficient and we weren't rushed at all which was great. I loved working with her!

Pruthvi · Married on 09/02/2017

Lisa and Lori were a WONDERFUL makeup and hair artists! They make sure that you do not look like a completely different person on your wedding day and enhance your features naturally. They made me feel so beautiful inside and out and had great personalities! They are the kind of people that make you believe that a wedding can go smoothly with the correct vendors. I highly recommend them and I am so happy and proud to say that they will always be a part of the best day of my life! Additionally, I had a traditional Indian wedding and they were well verse with the different parts and made sure to accommodate for all the events. My mom also loved their services and she NEVER does her hair or make up. We are very satisfied with the service!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Looks By Lisa 14
    Looks By Lisa 15

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Pruthvi, We LOVED being part of your beautiful weekend and your photos are some of the best I have ever seen. Much Love Lisa- PS- tell your mom hi..;)

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

I got married in 106° weather and looks by Lisa and Lori Evans were the hair and make up and dream team!!! My whole bridal party was gorgeous even in the heat! They were on time, reasonably priced, and extremely talented! All of my bridesmaids are pleased, and I was ecstatic about my hair and make up. I cannot recommend Lisa and Laurie more highly to you.

Maggie · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was very accommodating from the very beginning. She did my bridal makeup on somewhat short notice, and she did a fantastic job. As a person that wears little to no makeup, I feared a heavy look, but Lisa did a naturally beautiful look. I even got approval from my husband, saying that "I didn't look too done up, but instead an enhanced version of myself." It was literally 105 degrees, and my makeup stayed on from morning to night. So glad I treated myself-- thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

After a failed makeup trail somewhere else a month before my wedding, I was so happy to have found Lisa! Just a quick phone call later made me feel so comfortable with her. She was a pleasure to work with and fun to talk to during the sessions. On my wedding day, she even came to my house (after doing another wedding) to do my makeup and my mom's, which made the logistics of the day so much easier. What I loved best about her is that she treats every client individually so that we don't all come out looking like the same cookie-cutter bride. Thank you Lisa!

Alex · Married on 04/08/2017

I thought Lisa did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. I live outside the area so I was not able to do a trial with her. I was very nervous on my wedding day that it wouldn’t be perfect, but she did great! I looked like myself just much more glamorous than usual. I gave her a couple of photos of wedding makeup I found on Pinterest and she took it from there. She did airbrushing, false eyelashes, and even got me to try lipstick which I never do. When I look back on my photos I am blown away at how beautiful I look. Even better, she showed up right on time and had a very fun attitude. It felt like she was one of the girls by the time we were done. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Looking forward to seeing your pics! Enjoyed being part of your beautiful day!

Mary · Married on 02/11/2017

Lisa is wonderful! She is very prompt, personable, and kind! She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding, which made things so relaxing and easy!! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless and natural! She was also so sweet in making sure I was comfortable with all the makeup choices and color shades - both at my trial and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa!

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Lisa!! the week of my wedding I found myself without anyone to do my makeup because of another vendors lack of professionalism....Lisa swept in and saved the day!!!!!! She booked me for a trial and then fixed my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup to perfection! I do not wear a lot of make up and Lisa took the time to give me the most beautiful natural look ever!! I also had a lot of bridesmaids so she brought in Jill who is another member of the team and she was amazing too!! I would recommend looks by Lisa to anyone who will listen!! She is amazing!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Our pleasure! Just so glad it all worked out!

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

Lisa was wonderful to work with!

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

Lisa did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding! She stepped in to save the day at the last minute, after my original makeup artist bailed on me. She listened to what I wanted, but wasn't afraid to give her own opinions as well. As a makeup novice, I really appreciated that. She also was fun to work with. My makeup held for all that evening without a flaw!

Dana · Married on 08/09/2016

Made us look wonderful for the wedding day!! Came out to our venue so we didn't have to travel and fixed us all up with plenty of time to spare. Very nice and always happy.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Thank you Dana, I love Hermann and it was a pleasure to be part of your beautiful day!!

Erica · Married on 08/06/2016

Lisa did a great job with my makeup. I wanted a natural look and she knew not to go to heavy and just add as I requested. She was there bright and early - my ceremony was at 10am and she was easy to communicate with. I think it was Chrissy who did my hair - it turned out just perfect. I had flowers woven in and I have hair that is difficult to hold curl, but it held well into the evening. My bridesmaids also had hair done and they all looked great! I found them both easy to work with.

abbey · Married on 07/23/2016

Lisa is my husband's aunt but I would have chosen her and her team whether we were family or not. They have an incredible reputation in the wedding industry and come highly recommended. Lisa and her team made my wedding day so incredibly memorable and special. The make-up process with 10 bridesmaids can be a long process but she made the whole morning very fun and lighthearted which I appreciated. I recommend Lisa's services to all of my friends getting married.

Shonnah · Married on 07/03/2016

Lisa was very knowledgeable and professional. I loved her flexibility to accommodate my schedule and location. The makeup looked great and lasted all night!

Suzanne · Married on 05/28/2016

Lisa was awesome! I don't normally wear much makeup so I wasn't sure what to do for this important day. Lisa made me look gorgeous!

L · Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa did a nice job. I am an older bride and wanted to look natural. Very happy with how my makeup turned out and it lasted all day.