Looks By Lisa Reviews

Looks By Lisa 5
  • Miranda

Miranda Koesterer · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Fantastic!

Looks by Lisa was a fantastic choice. Professional, knowledgeable, and immensely skilled. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelly Mcdevitt · Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

Lisa and her team were absolute professionals. They rolled with the punches when we had last minute issues with the hotel where we were getting ready. Everyone looked beautiful!

Lisa did my makeup and Carlos did my hair. I can honestly say that I felt like a princess! I’m not being hyperbolic! It’s true. If you are getting married in St. Louis, I recommend Looks By Lisa whole heart-idly.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Carolina Goins · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome experience

Lisa and her team are so easy to work with. They listen to what you are looking for and execute it beautifully.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Carolina, you were a pleasure to work with along with your bridal party.
    Excited to see the rest of your photos.

Thank you again for sharing your day with us.

Catherine Mros · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

I looked the best I’ve ever looked on my wedding day thanks to Lisa and Austin. Lisa made me look like the best version of myself--my makeup was exactly what I wanted and not at all overdone. She came back to do touch ups right before my ceremony but even after taking photos outside in the heat and humidity she only needed to spend a couple minutes touching me up. My makeup looked just as good at 2 in the morning as it did at the beginning of the night. Austin totally got what I wanted for my hair and it didn’t fall out (despite hours of enthusiastic dancing, taking my veil on and off, and the previously mentioned heat and humidity). My mom and my sister also looked amazing thanks to Lisa and Austin. As a bonus, they were a total joy to hang out with in the morning while we got ready. I have absolutely no complaints and would recommend Looks By Lisa to any bride.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Looks By Lisa's reply:

OMG! Aren't you suppose to be packing for your honeymoon..lol
    We loved sharing in your wedding day and cannot wait to see your photos..
    Thank you again!
  • Julie

Julie Allen · Married on 06/02/2019

Worth every penny!

Lisa and Austin were amazing! They were so nice and extremely talented!! Lisa even gave me tips on skincare for the big day. I felt so beautiful and so glad I spent my money on hair and makeup instead of flowers!

Looks By Lisa 6
    Looks By Lisa 7
    Looks By Lisa 8
    Looks By Lisa 9
    Sent on 06/18/2019

megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Lisa was Perfect for us

I booked Lisa after seeing her work at my friend's wedding. My friend looked absolutely stunning, and the night of her wedding i told her i was booking her hair and makeup. She referred me to Lisa for makeup, and I'm so happy she did. Lisa was affordable, accommodating, reliable, and did a beautiful job on me, my wedding party, and the mothers. She made us all feel stunning (and look stunning). Lisa was open to suggestions during the makeup trial, but the day of she needed no direction. She nailed it. Thanks Lisa!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Carol · Married on 09/01/2018

Lisa and her team were prompt, professional and so much fun to be with! We had a large bridal party and everyone was so pleased with how they looked. I would recommend Lisa and her team to everyone. We never felt rushed or stressed.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Cecily Willey · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing 10/10!

Lisa and her team did the hair and makeup for a wedding that I was in. Everyone looked amazing! Her entire team was very friendly and professional. I will be using them for all future special events!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

We love Lisa! She is super cool and fun to work with, not to mention she does an amazing and seemingly effortless job on makeup. She bent over backwards to make sure my makeup lasted throughout the long wedding day. She is genuine and professional; we would choose her again and again.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jeanette · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow!! Lisa is so talented and fun to work with-- my bridesmaids and I had a wonderful time with her on my wedding day!! I was initially going to do a trial with another vendor but booked one with Lisa because she also offered hair service. Lori was equally talented in the hair department and made our updos (including my flower girl) look spectacular. With Lisa, my bridesmaids and I looked and felt so beautiful -- different skin tones, freckles and rosacea in the mix, she made us all look beautiful in our own skin. She even came to the wedding venue several hours later to do touchups for us after our photo session outside before the ceremony. Just amazing to work with and would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Jeanette, so glad to have spent the day with you and your girlfriends! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
    xoxo

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent! Beautiful makeup that felt lightweight and not overdone. The colors were beautiful on my ethnic skin tone. The touchup helped me look refreshed between the mass and reception. Lori made my bridesmaids hair look elegant.

Looks By Lisa 10
    Looks By Lisa 11
    Sent on 01/02/2018

Ashlee · Married on 10/20/2017

Lisa and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They showed up early to prepare and were completely professional but totally fun during the process of setting up. I had a big bridal party for my wedding and Lisa and her team still ran ahead of schedule while making all of us feel relaxed and never rushed. After they finished with everyone, we all looked beautiful and felt confident to tackle the big day. I will definitely recommend Lisa again and will reach out to us her again for another wedding or event in my future!

Looks By Lisa 12
    Looks By Lisa 13
    Looks By Lisa 14
    Looks By Lisa 15
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Ashlee,
    We enjoyed sharing your day with you and your family! It was so much fun doing the makeup outside in the fresh air and sunlight. Look forward to seeing you again.

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

It was great working with Lisa! Would highly recommend her for anyone wanting professional services centered around highlighting your natural self.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Janaki · Married on 09/12/2017

Lisa did an amazing job making my whole bridal party, mothers, and mother in law beautiful for my wedding! There were 12 of us and she was able to get us all in and looking incredible for our special day. We all got many compliments on our makeup, and it lasted the whole night (over 8 hours). We can't thank you enough for making us all feel so beautiful and elegant! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning. She did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup and on the makeup of my five bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law. We all looked beautiful but still natural. She was very time efficient and we weren't rushed at all which was great. I loved working with her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Pruthvi · Married on 09/02/2017

Lisa and Lori were a WONDERFUL makeup and hair artists! They make sure that you do not look like a completely different person on your wedding day and enhance your features naturally. They made me feel so beautiful inside and out and had great personalities! They are the kind of people that make you believe that a wedding can go smoothly with the correct vendors. I highly recommend them and I am so happy and proud to say that they will always be a part of the best day of my life! Additionally, I had a traditional Indian wedding and they were well verse with the different parts and made sure to accommodate for all the events. My mom also loved their services and she NEVER does her hair or make up. We are very satisfied with the service!

Looks By Lisa 16
    Looks By Lisa 17
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Pruthvi,
    We LOVED being part of your beautiful weekend and your photos are some of the best I have ever seen.
    Much Love
    Lisa- PS- tell your mom hi..;)

Kate · Married on 07/22/2017

I got married in 106° weather and looks by Lisa and Lori Evans were the hair and make up and dream team!!! My whole bridal party was gorgeous even in the heat! They were on time, reasonably priced, and extremely talented! All of my bridesmaids are pleased, and I was ecstatic about my hair and make up. I cannot recommend Lisa and Laurie more highly to you.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Maggie · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was very accommodating from the very beginning. She did my bridal makeup on somewhat short notice, and she did a fantastic job. As a person that wears little to no makeup, I feared a heavy look, but Lisa did a naturally beautiful look. I even got approval from my husband, saying that "I didn't look too done up, but instead an enhanced version of myself." It was literally 105 degrees, and my makeup stayed on from morning to night. So glad I treated myself-- thank you!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

After a failed makeup trail somewhere else a month before my wedding, I was so happy to have found Lisa! Just a quick phone call later made me feel so comfortable with her. She was a pleasure to work with and fun to talk to during the sessions. On my wedding day, she even came to my house (after doing another wedding) to do my makeup and my mom's, which made the logistics of the day so much easier. What I loved best about her is that she treats every client individually so that we don't all come out looking like the same cookie-cutter bride. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Alex · Married on 04/08/2017

I thought Lisa did a fantastic job on my wedding makeup. I live outside the area so I was not able to do a trial with her. I was very nervous on my wedding day that it wouldn’t be perfect, but she did great! I looked like myself just much more glamorous than usual. I gave her a couple of photos of wedding makeup I found on Pinterest and she took it from there. She did airbrushing, false eyelashes, and even got me to try lipstick which I never do. When I look back on my photos I am blown away at how beautiful I look. Even better, she showed up right on time and had a very fun attitude. It felt like she was one of the girls by the time we were done. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Looking forward to seeing your pics! Enjoyed being part of your beautiful day!

Mary · Married on 02/11/2017

Lisa is wonderful! She is very prompt, personable, and kind! She came to our hotel room the morning of the wedding, which made things so relaxing and easy!! My makeup lasted all day and looked flawless and natural! She was also so sweet in making sure I was comfortable with all the makeup choices and color shades - both at my trial and the day of my wedding. I would highly recommend Lisa!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Lisa!! the week of my wedding I found myself without anyone to do my makeup because of another vendors lack of professionalism....Lisa swept in and saved the day!!!!!! She booked me for a trial and then fixed my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup to perfection! I do not wear a lot of make up and Lisa took the time to give me the most beautiful natural look ever!! I also had a lot of bridesmaids so she brought in Jill who is another member of the team and she was amazing too!! I would recommend looks by Lisa to anyone who will listen!! She is amazing!!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Our pleasure! Just so glad it all worked out!

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

Lisa was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

Lisa did an amazing job on the makeup for my wedding! She stepped in to save the day at the last minute, after my original makeup artist bailed on me. She listened to what I wanted, but wasn't afraid to give her own opinions as well. As a makeup novice, I really appreciated that. She also was fun to work with. My makeup held for all that evening without a flaw!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Dana · Married on 08/09/2016

Made us look wonderful for the wedding day!! Came out to our venue so we didn't have to travel and fixed us all up with plenty of time to spare. Very nice and always happy.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Looks By Lisa's reply:

Thank you Dana, I love Hermann and it was a pleasure to be part of your beautiful day!!