Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

About Eucalyptus Events

We love to party! Specializing in making the details so darn pretty, even four-year-old tea party you would hire us.

In addition to designing, planning, and executing your event; we make the details look spectacular. Our services include full service coordination of weddings in addition to complete floral design, decor rentals & invitations.

Follow Eucalyptus Events on

twitter
ashleyzackwedding0276

11 Reviews for Eucalyptus Events

caitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

ASHLEY FOR PRESIDENT she's so fun, we love working with her, and her calligraphy for paper love club is AMAZING definitely worth looking at for invites or place cards. Our place card's looked beautiful, as did our flowers and everything else she handled flawlessly!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Ashley at Eucalyptus Events was amazing from the first meeting to the day of the wedding! She worked with me SO SO SO much, letting me bounce ideas off of her day and night. Always willing to give suggestions and alternative ideas, which was simply amazing for this indecisive bride! Ashley started our first meeting by asking for my realistic budget, and what my vision was. Ashley worked HARD to make sure that we stayed within our budget and that I still got my vision! (YAY!) Ashley was super accommodating, for our "trial" appointment; she came to the city from the suburbs to meet with me! Which was huge, since city people HATE leaving the city haha! Fast-forward to wedding day...Ashley stayed in contact with me step by step via text, which was awesome for my high-strung/OCD personality. Ashley let me know as soon she had got there and she headed straight to the grooms suite to get all the boutonnieres put on the boys! Which was awesome so they didn't have to attempt it themselves haha! Then Ashley came to the girls suites and handed me THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET a bride could have asked for! It was almost a complete replica of the mock bouquet we had made with fake flowers a couple months prior!!! It is rare that things look exactly as you envision them. Ashley literally replicated everything we had spoke about/envisioned together from my bouquet, to the boys bouts, to the pergola she worked in the heat and decorated…I couldn't have been more pleased! Something that is really awesome about Ashley and Eucalyptus Events is that it is a small business, so when you hire them, the owner of the company is also the person that you are directly working with as your florist!!! It is a personal experience and something that we are SO happy we were able to experience with Ashley! Thank you Ashley and Eucalyptus Events for helping our wedding day vision come to life!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eucalyptus Events's reply:

Aw oh my gosh this made my heart so happy! PLUS.. you gifted me with Chipotle - which means you know my very soul. Haha. I loved working with you and your wonderful husband! :)

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

When we first got engaged, I was the person saying "I don't need a wedding planner. We don't have room in the budget, and I am organized." Looking back, using Ashley was the smartest thing I ever did. She saved us literally thousands of dollars. In an industry constantly trying to take your money and up-charge you, Ashley is more than a breath of fresh air. She did our invitations, decorations, florals, and general life-saving. All of which were VERY reasonably priced. Ashley is kind and helpful and never pushed me into doing something I wasn't excited about. She also related well to my "guy's guy" groom who was not that interested in flowers or decorations. She accommodated our difficult schedules and was always available when I needed her. Her designs were amazing and our wedding turned out exactly how we would've wanted it. If you are looking to save some money, use Ashley!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Eucalyptus Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Autumn Cutaia Photography
    Autumn Cutaia Photography Wedding Photographers

If you hire Eucalyptus Events for your wedding day then you are doing yourself the biggest favor for your wedding!! I had the pleasure of photographing the owner Ashley's wedding in Florida. The gorgeous details, smooth timeline and overall ease of the day made her quickly become one my favorite wedding planners! The only bummer is that I can't work with her on every wedding as I photograph weddings in Colorado while she plans them in Chicago. Luckily I do travel and can't wait to start meeting some of her Chicago brides!! :) Her happiness and enthusiasm puts everyone at ease and will make your wedding day a memorable and fun celebration.

• Schaumburg, 60193 See on map