P.O. Box 1441, Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Eternal Events

Hi, I'm Patrick Wyllie, the owner of Eternal Events. I have been a performer and musician since I was 11 years old. I am a classically trained pianist and have been a full-time Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies for 5 years. My training includes the following: piano and music theory with Georgette Labreche, stand-up comedy at Improv Boston, and various workshops/seminars from Peter Merry, Michael Walter, and many other industry leaders.

As your entertainer I will give you my undivided attention throughout our planning process. It is my belief that a wedding or event should be a unique reflection of you! This is why I have vowed never to use the same performance at any two events. You and I will work together to make your celebration special. I will listen to and implement your ideas as well as offer and share some of my own. With your unique taste and personality and my expertise in event direction and entertainment you are sure to have a celebration that "lasts an eternity."

Follow Eternal Events on

4052752734751393794082114303355838897660771502629495n

• Videos 1

52 Reviews for Eternal Events

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Our guests were dancing from the second Patrick started playing music to the very last song - we literally had a hard time getting people to sit and eat dinner!!! He's such an incredible DJ and ensured our entire day flowed seamlessly. He's super creative and made our intros, cake cutting & dances very unique and fitting to my husband and I. I highly recommend Patrick and Eternal Events!!

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

Patrick was our DJ for our wedding this past June and he did an amazing job! He made the planning process super easy and stress free, which was a huge plus! Patrick did a great job keeping the dance floor jam packed from beginning to end, he brought a great energy to the night! They say the things guests remember the most about weddings are the food and entertainment, and our friends and family are still talking about how great he was. He made sure our wedding reception was unique and fun and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a GREAT Dj.

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

From the very beginning stages of planning, to the final song of the night, Patrick impressed my husband and I with his professionalism, his attention to detail, his understanding of what we wanted, and his talent as a MC and DJ. During the planning, Patrick is very involved, meeting several times, helping complete wedding worksheets, and even sending a planning book to help personalize your event. We felt very confident that Patrick would make the event of our dreams come true, and he went above and beyond expectations. He helped us make decisions, personalize the event, and helped coordinate different unique aspects of our wedding. He was an incredible MC, extremely organized, read the crowd, and was able to coordinate our event flawlessly. He had unique ways to introduce the wedding party, told a romantic love story, and really listened to us regarding what types of music we wanted. The dance floor was packed all night, and still weeks after, we receive compliment after compliment on all aspects of our DJ, everyone claiming it was the best music/MC ever. We were extremely happy with every part of the service, and am so thankful he was able to make our day so memorable.

Eternal Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Eternal Events 1
    25% OFF Winter Weddings
    Take 25% off your wedding if you are getting married in December, January, or February!

• Dance Masters Entertainment
    Dance Masters Entertainment Wedding DJs

Eternal Events are very professional and great to work with

• Golden Scroll Soloists
    Golden Scroll Soloists Wedding Musicians

They made it very easy for us, the live musicians, and very kind and knowledgable. Seemed that everyone was enjoying themselves!

• P.O. Box 1441 Westerly, RI 02891 See on map