Laguna Beach, CA 92651 Map · Phone number

About Eternal Aesthetics

Roxanne Paris is the founder of Eternal Aesthetics whom recently brought her expertise from Hollywood to practice on the tranquil environment of Laguna Beach. Roxanne has 12 years experience in the beauty and health industry. Her personal challenges with her own skin expanded her dedication to aesthetics and commitment to the philosophy that it is possible for anyone to attain healthy, balanced, beautiful skin. From Make-up Artist to Skin Care Expert, she is committed first and foremost to maintaining the health of clients skin in order to create a fresh canvas which she can then enhance and transform through professional make-up application.

Roxanne has had the opportunity of training and working alongside some of the best in the industry. She is the former Spa Director and Lead Esthetician of Allure Pilates Spa in Beverly Hills. She was voted "Best Facial 2007" by C&R Media Productions. In October 2007, she became Aesthetics Medical Inc. trained and certified. Roxanne Paris is a well renowned Make-up Artist in Hollywood. She works with celebrities and continues her artistry on the Laura Mercier cosmetics pro-team. She is associated with Hollywood red carpet events such as The Emmy's, Golden Globes, MTV Movie Awards, SONY Studios and Playboy Mansion.

Eternal Aesthetics is committed to offering advanced and traditional beauty services. Our goal is to provide outstanding results for our clients. We pride ourselves by using top of the line products, practices, and equipment. We customize each client's needs individually. Let us take the stress off your schedule and bring the pampering to you. On location bridal make-up and spa services. For a complete list of services, bridal packages, and portfolio gallery please visit ROXANNEPARIS.COM.

Allow Eternal Aesthetics to help illuminate the beauty in which you already possess. Congratulations!

Follow Eternal Aesthetics on

DSC01872
4acc1107f2a29

4 Reviews for Eternal Aesthetics

Rashma · Married on 09/15/2012

I am super excited Roxy relocated to Laguna Beach. Perfect timing too. I recently got engaged and scheduled to take engagement pictures a few weeks ago. When I found out Roxy relocated to Laguna Beach, the timing couldn't be any more perfect. I emailed Roxy and told her about my pictures and she made sure I was glowing. She scheduled me for a facial and oxygen treatment to make sure my skin was at it's best. The next day, since I was running behind, she came to my place to do my makeup. I also had so no idea where I was going to do my pictures but Roxy recommended some beautiful locations. She also helped me get ready! She truly is an artist and the whole package. She came with me to my first location to help scout out locations and make sure my makeup was flawless. I just received a few pictures from my shoot, and I have never received so many compliments. I seriously look flawless and almost airbrushed. Roxy is amazing and super talented. I am getting married in Chicago and trying to see how I can fly her out there to do my makeup. I don't think I can trust anyone else. LOVE!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Madeline · Married on 11/11/2011

Roxy made me shine on my wedding day! Despite the rain and some delays that ensued because I was late for my appointment (aah!), she was calm, did her professional work and even managed to juggle my sister, mom, and one other bridesmaid in the midst of us getting ready. I've used her previous skin care services and recommended products which made a big difference as well - she set me up for success months before the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. The confidence I had when walking down the aisle paired with the glow that showed in pictures made me so happy that I picked Roxy!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Janel · Married on 05/28/2011

Roxanne was amazing, from the initial consultation and try out to the wonderful day of. She made me, the ladies in my party, my sister and my mom look and feel beautiful. I felt so confident that my makeup looked beautiful you could really see it in my pictures. I've had people I hadn't talked to in years comment on Facebook about how amazingly pretty I looked that day. Thank you Roxanne!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Eternal Aesthetics FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa

• Fusaro Photography
    Fusaro Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Roxy Paris several times over the years and every experience has been nothing short of fantastic. Her style, attitude and expertise make her the perfect choice for any style of make up. Hollywood Glamour, sweet and natural, or rocker chic, Roxy can make it happen with skill and flair. She is a master of her craft and she brings out the true beauty in every face she touches. She is also super sweet and makes everyone feel at ease on a day that can sometimes be stressful.

• Laguna Beach, 92651 See on map