essential beauty treatments salon & spa

chamber, VA View map

God Bless

3.0
    Chelsea Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Service

I hired Essential Salon & Spa to do my makeup for my wedding in September of 2018. I have dry sensative skin and they were able to cater to that when doing my makeup. I previously got my hair done at a different salon that morning and it didnt hold, but team essential took care of me and made sure that my hair held up and looked how i wanted it to for my big day! Their staff went above and beyond to meet my every need in a very friendly and professional manner! They were also very clean and sanitary which are qualities that are very important to me and ones that i struggled to find in other salons. I highly recommend them for any service for any event!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 05/20/2017
    DO NOT USE THIS PLACE!!! They are rude and unprofessional! Dispicable!
    I contracted Essential for my bridal hair and makeup. 4 weeks before my wedding I had my trial. The woman who did my makeup, Julie, was rude. She was rushing for my hair to be done and had an attitude. She used multiple different brands that were all cheap drug store brands. My eye liner was a disaster and not even close to where it belongs. My eye shadow was uneven, not blended well, and splotchy. My facial makeup was thick in some spots and missing in others. I had a line across my forehead. When I tried to explain what I didn't like she didn't want to hear it and tried to tell me I was wrong. The lipstick she used felt dry and old. It also had zero staying power. To top it all off, Julie asked how many kids we were having and when I said no she replied with "oh, this isn't a shotgun wedding, oook..."
    I couldn't stay to have it done a third time as I had to go to my dress fitting. I called on Mon and requested a call from a manager. That didn't happen on Tues so I email reiterating my need to speak to a manager. I was told I would hear from a manager on Wed. Wed night I never heard from a manager and emailed again, stating that I was very dissatisfied. I was told that a staffer was supposed to call me, but this didn't happen. I was told I could do a second trial but only for my eyes, and all the other girls and my face would still be done with Julie. I explained all of the concerns I had with this and requested a 2nd trial with Julie, and a conversation with a manager due to the rude statement.
    I did not hear from a manager on Thurs so I called and of course only Julie was there. I nicely explained my concerns and requested a manager call me that evening. A half HR later I received an email later I received an email saying they were letting me out of my contract and that they have never had an unsatisfied bride. That is because they drop anyone who complains!

Chelsea Brinton Photography Chelsea Brinton Photography Wedding Photographers

I would recommended this salon/spa to everyone! It's the cleanest and most Sanitary salon/spa I've ever been to! They also offer organic, chemical free products to give you the absolute best services that you deserve! The staff is very friendly and professional and go above and beyond from the time you walk in until the second you leave!

chamber, 10022
Location of (essential beauty treatments salon & spa)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding