Erinn Ortiz Photography

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Erinn Ortiz Photography

From photographing memories to getting those nitty gritty details that mom and grandma love, at the end of the day, that's what makes me smile from ear to ear. What makes you happy? What makes your story different from the rest? That's the story that I want to know when I look through my lens. I to listen and learn all about you and your love.

Now, if you’re wanting a photographer that is going to show up, set up, not talk much and put you in those lovely prom poses, we probably won’t be the best fit. If you’re looking for a photographer with a cheap deal and some discounts to throw your way you definitely won’t value everything that I HAVE and WANT to offer you. I want to be more than just a vendor at your wedding. I want to be a friend, who knows your story and wants to capture every millimeter of it.

I'm all about capturing who you are and what your story is. Life is so short and capturing moments that can last more than a lifetime, I believe, is so important. One day we're going to wake up, the people that we've loved and have been by our side for decades are going to be gone but the memories and those photographs, they'll last forever. I want to run through the mud, sand, dirt, grass and water with y’all. I want to capture your true love and relationship and not just put you into those awkward poses that don’t really make you feel like you.

So, here's my promise to each and every one of you. I will give you my 100%. I'll give you those memories and more that will make you feel like you're there, in that moment every time you look back on these photos. I will make this experience from beginning to end, worth your while and investment. I will get those detail shots and family portraits that everyone needs but those messy and unplanned moments, oh yah, I’m gonna get those too. I can't wait to capture you and all that you are and of course become besties on this journey of life together!

xoxo,

Erinn

Follow Erinn Ortiz Photography on

• Real Weddings 94

Erinn Ortiz Photography Pricing

Erinn Ortiz Photography Price Rates

Erinn Ortiz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files