Harrisonburg, VA 22802 Map · Phone number

About Erin Kling Photography

Hi! I'm Erin, a photo-journalist who specializes in weddings in Virginia and beyond. My approach is to be authentic to who you are as a couple, capturing those real moments that make your story truly meaningful. It's my job to make you feel comfortable (because who doesn't feel awkward when a camera is shoved in their face) and help create a relaxed session where we can all be ourselves!

So let's chat, grab some coffee, share our pet photos with each other and talk about what you want for your photo session.

Follow Erin Kling Photography on

jamandjacob 543
kristinandricardo 108

4 Reviews for Erin Kling Photography

Marta · Married on 06/23/2018

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with. At a time when there is a lot going on when you are planning a wedding, she made it very easy and seamless to interact with her. I gave her very basic information in terms of the type of pictures I wanted and using that small amount of information, she game me exactly what I was looking for. She made sure to capture family photos and great pictures that I will be framing but also captured all the fun during our reception. Also, she was able to capture a huge smile on our faces which looked so natural and truly demonstrates how we felt on that day. I highly recommend Erin if you are looking for a wedding photographer.

Heathee · Married on 06/02/2018

Erin was really easy to work with! She communicated with us well and takes wonderful pictures

Beth Anne · Married on 05/25/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing Erin was! She was prompt with communication, she made the photo shoot fun, comfortable and natural, the photos turned out to be beyond what we had hoped for, they captured us perfectly and she didn't miss any of the moments we hoped she would capture! She did our engagement photos AND wedding... and everyone just raved about the final products! We barely had to wait for the photos, it was: Wedding, Honeymoon and as soon as we were home- photos were finished!! Book her now- you'll be so glad you decided to work with Erin! Trust us, she'll be our photographer from here on out!

Erin Kling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs