Erin J. Photography

Alexandria, VA View map

Laura Married on 10/11/2014
    I booked Erin for our wedding. My sister and a friend used Erin as their wedding photographer so I had seen her pictures before and knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Not only does Erin take great pictures, but she is so easy and fun to work with. She took great posed pictures, but my favorite thing about Erin is that she was able to catch the moments that made our wedding so special and fun. If you are looking for a wedding photographer I HIGHLY recommend Erin. She will exceed your expectations.
    Amber Married on 09/07/2014
    Erin was the best investment I made for our wedding. She is a magician with the camera and the pictures are gorgeous. She excels at capturing the best lighting and great candid shots. I've gotten so many compliments on the photos - everyone says I look like a movie star! She does a limited number of weddings a year, so book her early! Important things to note - all of her prices include a second photographer (to ensure they capture shots from multiple angles), the digital archive AND a engagement photo session.

Erin J. Photography's reply:

Well thank you very much! You guys were so fun and easy to work with!
    Susanna Married on 07/04/2014
    Erin shot both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. They are just beyond amazing.
    She is very easy to work with and she listens to what you are looking for.

Finding the right photographer was, in my opinion, one of the hardest choices. Erin convinced us as soon as we saw the engagement pictures, just stunning.
    During the wedding day, I did not have time to coordinate a lot, but Erin was so professional and "went with the flow" of the wedding.

If you want your wedding pictures to be classy, light and full of life, pick Erin. She does an amazing job and is incredibly easy to work with.

Best,

Susanna & David Baxter

Erin J. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazingly kind words! You were equally great clients!

Real Weddings

• Mike & Taryn
    34 photos · 06/09/2012

Alexandria, 22304
Location of (Erin J. Photography)

Erin J. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Erin J. Photography offer?

Erin J. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erin J. Photography offer?

Erin J. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Erin J. Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin J. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Erin J. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin J. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding