139 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Erick Vargas Beauty

Erick Vargas is an Enginner turned Makeup and Hair Artist. Erick and his team offer full makeup and hair services on location. With over 15 years of experience he will ensure your big event goes as smothly as possible and have you looking your best self in no time.

Erick Vargas Beauty offers group services for hair, makeup for both male and female. Healthy glow and captivating eyes for the effortless modern bride. Your hair and makeup will stay intact through the hugs, tears, laughs and dance party. Let connect and create your perfect look. Services include:

• Full face makeup
  • Full Lashes
  • Up-do's
  • Blowouts
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • and more

Erick Vargas Beauty 6
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 08/31/2019

Love love love!!

I was less than 2 weeks out from my wedding and I was panicking because I didn’t have anyone hired for my hair or makeup! I had already done 3 previous trials that did not work for me. Erick was so amazing with his quick responses and flexible scheduling that he was able to squeeze me in for trial! He’s funny, personable and made us all feel like princesses. All of my bridesmaids and I looked amazzzzinggggg on my wedding date!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Benjamin Doyle · Married on 08/24/2019

Erick delivered the perfect natural beauty look

Erick and his assistant were professional, kind, and calm throughout my entire experience working with them. As I was looking for a wedding makeup artist, I was referred to Erick through a friend-of-a-friend. I met with Erick at his home studio, where he made me look like the most amazing version of myself! As someone with pretty short hair, I was nervous about anyone styling it to my liking, but I loved what he came up with. His rates were reasonable, and I was happy to book him immediately.

For my wedding day, he arrived on time and proceeded to complete hair and makeup on 6 of us in about 3.5 hours, without any of it feeling rushed. He had taken lots of photos and notes at our previous meeting, which he referred to while he was doing my makeup to make sure I was completely happy. I told him to make us all look like "the best versions of ourselves" and he met the challenge! I will absolutely recommend Erick to future brides, or anyone who is looking for professional makeup/hair.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Erick Vargas Beauty 7

Erick Vargas Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount