Erick Vargas Beauty Reviews

Erick Vargas Beauty 6
  • O

Odette Santos · Married on 09/22/2019

Simple but beautiful

Erick was AMAZING with us, he came in and quickly knew what we wanted, he was very professional, and the result was marvelous. Two brides were very happy with his job.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Thank you Odette. Thank you for letting me be part of your day. You ladies looked gorgeous. Thanks again for the amazing wedding party playlist.
  • Cayla

Cayla · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

Erick has been so great - I couldn't be happier with my experience! I first met him for a bridal hair and makeup trial - he was welcoming, warm and fun. I felt completely at ease. He then did my bridal hair and makeup on the day of the wedding - he arrived on time and well prepared. He had a good energy and worked quickly but carefully. He took the time to ask for our input and graciously made small adjustments. He had my sisters and me looking fabulous in no time at all! I have seriously never felt so pretty! I'll definitely be booking him for future events and recommending him to anyone that asks.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Dear Cayla, you are the sweetest. Thank you for entrusting me since day one with your big day. You were a glowing dream. Loved putting together your perfect bridal look and seeing it come to life.
  • Fiona

Fiona · Married on 08/31/2019

Love love love!!

I was less than 2 weeks out from my wedding and I was panicking because I didn’t have anyone hired for my hair or makeup! I had already done 3 previous trials that did not work for me. Erick was so amazing with his quick responses and flexible scheduling that he was able to squeeze me in for trial! He’s funny, personable and made us all feel like princesses. All of my bridesmaids and I looked amazzzzinggggg on my wedding date!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Thanks Fiona! Just saw your photos again and stunning!! I am so glad I was available and be part of the fun on your big day. Definitely appreciate the Chinese Traditional Wedding 101 Class. Loved the games. Thank you.

Benjamin Doyle · Married on 08/24/2019

Erick delivered the perfect natural beauty look

Erick and his assistant were professional, kind, and calm throughout my entire experience working with them. As I was looking for a wedding makeup artist, I was referred to Erick through a friend-of-a-friend. I met with Erick at his home studio, where he made me look like the most amazing version of myself! As someone with pretty short hair, I was nervous about anyone styling it to my liking, but I loved what he came up with. His rates were reasonable, and I was happy to book him immediately.

For my wedding day, he arrived on time and proceeded to complete hair and makeup on 6 of us in about 3.5 hours, without any of it feeling rushed. He had taken lots of photos and notes at our previous meeting, which he referred to while he was doing my makeup to make sure I was completely happy. I told him to make us all look like "the best versions of ourselves" and he met the challenge! I will absolutely recommend Erick to future brides, or anyone who is looking for professional makeup/hair.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Erick Vargas Beauty 7

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Michelle I wanted to thank you again for entrusting me. I just received your thank you card and its up on the fridge. You guys looks great. We had a great time being there with your tribe. Loved working with you and just making you feel the best you! Thanks!
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience!

We hired Eric and his team to do the hair and makeup for all of the women in the bridal party. He was very responsive, very professional, and we enjoyed every minute of working with him! Would definitely recommend! He was also willing to travel to our venue which was huge.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanne. You're a dream to work with. Beautiful and laid back. Thanks again for choosing us to take car of you your big day.
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome guy, even better artist!

Erick was very nice and great to work with. He paid close attention to detail when helping my maid of honor and I get ready for the big day! We shared laughs and he was very personable. Such a pleasure working with you Erick! Best of luck to you on the beauty adventures ahead of you! You're going to do great!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Erick Vargas Beauty 8
    Erick Vargas Beauty 9
    Erick Vargas Beauty 10
    Erick Vargas Beauty 11
    Erick Vargas Beauty 12

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Aww thanks Nancy. You guys were a dream. Thank for letting me be part of your day. Have fun in Texas. On to new chapters!
  • Joe

Joe · Married on 05/25/2019

A Last-Minute Hire That Should Have Been Our First

We found Erick on Wedding Wire two weeks prior to our wedding. The first stylist we hired didn't work out, which left us in a predicament. Erick and I spoke on the phone, and we instantly knew he was the one we should have hired all along. He listened to our needs and acted quickly. He was responsive leading up to the morning, and everyone was blown away with his work.

Looking back, we were extremely fortunate to have found him, and even more lucky that he was available. We could not recommend him more!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

That's really sweet Joe. Thank you so much. Working with you and Eric all along was my pleasure. Thank you for your review!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

The Perfect Updo

Erick was super friendly and easy to work with. He understood from the beginning the look I was going for with my hair. I was confidant that my hair would be perfect on the day of the wedding. In addition the made my bridesmaids feel exceptional too, not to mention how quick he is. I would highly recommend Erick to all future brides.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Erick Vargas Beauty's reply:

Nicole, you're amazing. Such a fun bride and tribe. Thank you. So happy to be part of your big day. You looked gorgeous.