Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Erica OBrien Cake Design

Erica O’Brien cakes are as unique as they are delicious, and are created for clients like you who have a sophisticated palate. Every cake is baked from scratch using real butter and organic ingredients, as are all of the delicous fillings. Your guests will be amazed that cakes this beautiful can taste so good. You are invited for a complimentary tasting and consultation.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Hartford, Westchester

Follow Erica OBrien Cake Design on

17 Reviews for Erica OBrien Cake Design

Consultations (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)

I have to say how much I LOVED my cake!!!
I came with a few ideas and they helped sketch them into reality!! I was so excited about the design I could hardly wait....and they didn't let me down!!! My cake was elegant and romantic and totally delicious!!
I took the leftovers home and have been addicted to this mocha espresso frosting!!
Thank you so much for making my wedding perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Tomi, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough wonderful things about Erica's work. Not only is her work flawless, but it tastes great too! We met with 3 cake decorators before her and she was on completely different level. Her designs are contemporary and fresh. We were completely stunned when we saw the final cake, it was more than we could imagine. I would recommend her a hundred times over.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Our wedding cake not only tasted amazing, but it was also gorgeous. Erica sat with us in her shop the month before our wedding for over an hour as we decided which flavors we liked best (they were all fresh and delicious - you cannot go wrong!) and what our cake should look like. She talked us through numerous options and came up with a sketch that was unlike anything we had considered before. It was creative and fun and fit the style of our wedding just perfectly. Erica's execution the day of the wedding was flawless as the cake looked and tasted wonderful!

Profile Picture User4599220, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

Local
Health License
3 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

Not only are Erica's cakes designed with such creativity and thought, they taste even better! I raved about her carrot cake and love her passion fruit butter cream. She has also made me a fan of fondant! I never knew I liked it. Her designs capture the eyes of everyone and she can bring to life a cake for any wedding. She is a true genius of the art of cake design and the science of taste. -Monica

You and your guests will be amazed that cakes this beautiful can taste so good. Knight Photo & Video is proud to endorse Erica O'Brien Cake Design

Events