20270 S. LaGrange Road, Frankfort, IL 60423 Map · Phone number

About ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa

Based in Frankfurt, Illinois, ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa is a luxurious boutique-style wedding beauty service. These professionals want to be there for you to rely on, helping you feel your best before you embark on this exciting new journey. They offer both hairstyling and makeup application so you can embrace your natural beauty.

The experienced cosmetologists of ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa welcome you to their company for a luxurious pampering session. Alternatively, they are happy to travel to a location that is most convenient for you, so you can start your preparations in familiar surroundings. Airbrush makeup is available for a photo-ready finish that lasts all day long. The salon team encourages a trial session to test out possible looks for the day, making sure it’s what you had envisioned. Hair extensions can be applied for a luxuriously full mane.

Follow ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa on

Other couples have also viewed

• Julie Munn Makeup Artist
13567188101535179576925223767156720815192147n

6 Reviews for ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

Hair and makeup was the one thing I was the most nervous about throughout wedding planning. I have super curly, thick, long hair and I have only had a few updos in my entire life. Even though it was only a couple of months before my wedding Erica Davis Salon did their best to fit me in quickly and I LOVED my hair and makeup trial and the day of. They recommended the airbrush makeup for me, being the bride, and it was flawless. The salon sent two hair stylists and two makeup artists to the hotel where we were getting ready and they did hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mother, and flower girl in about 3 hours. They did some traditional makeup and some airbrush makeup. I went more light weight and natural with my makeup, but some of my bridesmaids went more bold with their makeup and everything turned out great! On top of it, my hair stayed perfectly curled and pinned all night! Honestly I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend their services for your wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Erica · Married on 10/12/2012

Erica has a nice salon. They were willing to travel, but I opted to have my girls go to the shop. They were able to accommodate all 12 girls in a timely manner. We were able to bring in some snacks as well while we were primping for the BIG day! Staff is really friendly and will give you what you ask for. They also did a great job with our makeup! I couldn't have asked more from them!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Diane · Married on 10/06/2012

I was a little nervous because I selected them last minute and didn't see very many reviews for their salon, but they were amazing! Erica (the owner) is very nice and her entire staff is very talented. I had my trial done on the night of my bachelorette party and loved it! It made me feel 100% confident that they would make me and my bridesmaids look stunning on my wedding day! I only needed make-up for 5 ladies and myself, plus my hair. They arrived at our hotel on time with 4 stylists! One worked just on me, then Erica and the others took on the rest of my girls. They were fast, efficient and everyone looked great! They made sure we were completely satisfied with our end result before packing up and were done in about 2 hours.

Sent on 10/24/2012

ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 15.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

We endorse and recommend Erica Davis Salon & Spa for your wedding and all your beauty needs. We have referred some of our clients and associates who have moved into the area or were newly engaged and looking for specific wedding services, to the salon, and have received great reviews and thank yous.

• 20270 S. LaGrange Road Frankfort, IL, 60423 See on map
    Location of (ERICA DAVIS Salon & Spa)