4321 Appleton Way, Wilmington, NC 28412 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Eric Boneske Photography

I love what I do and can't believe I get to do this every waking day. Travel to amazing destinations, meet awesome people and create images that people treasure for the rest of their lives… really?!? I am always awestruck by the idea that these pictures I take will someday be the way you will remember one of the most exciting and important days of your life. It's a great honor and one that we work extremely hard at each and every wedding.

Follow Eric Boneske Photography on

30 Reviews for Eric Boneske Photography

Eric Boneske Photography 1
Eric Boneske Photography 2

Jenna Hammers · Married on 07/27/2019

Great service

Our photographer was Leslie and she was awesome. She never stopped working the full time she was there, she was constantly taking pictures. Leslie was patient with us even as the girls ran behind schedule. Posing for pictures can be weird but Leslie made us feel comfortable. We cannot wait to get our photos back!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

I went through Eric Boneske Photography for my wedding day, Leslie was the one who took our photos and Eric edited them. The pictures came back so amazing. Both Eric and Leslie were very easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. The day of the wedding Leslie made me and everyone else feel so comfortable and kept things on track. She also got the detail shots we wanted as well as the family/friend shots. When the photos came back the editing was perfect, everything was just flawless. I would highly recommend going through Eric/Leslie for your photography needs!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/12/2018

Great photographer and awesome photos!

Eric Boneske Photography is awesome!! Eric was super easy to work with and was able to manage some last minute ceremony and timing changes (as a result of the 2018 hurricanes,) our families/personalities and photo requests with ease. Most importantly, we have SO many great photos from our wedding that we'll cherish forever! My husband, family and I would highly recommend his services. Thanks so much, Eric and team!

Sent on 11/06/2018