Epic Media

2755 East Oakland Park Blvd. Suite 102, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Epic Media

Epic Media is a wedding videography company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This company will capture every scene of your special day with their cinematic skills. They offer different packages for your wedding day and have award-winning services for their videography. Clients of this company praise owner Mark and his team for their professionalism and video editing. Epic Media specializes in the videography styles of cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling.

Epic Media offers raw footage of your wedding day, along with high-definition. They'll deliver your final product via digital download or on a USB flash drive. Additional videography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow

• Videos 3

18 Reviews for Epic Media

Rosie · Married on 05/31/2014

Mark and his team were great! They were so great, we hardly noticed they were there. They blended right in to the wedding. I can't wait to see the outcome of the video. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

Epic Media did an amazing job on our wedding video. During the wedding, they captured all of the incredible moments while always making us feel comfortable and at ease. The entire experience with Epic Media was great - from the initial meeting to the wedding itself and the video which captured all of the important moments that you have a hard time remembering as the bride and groom. I would definitely recommend Mark and Epic Media to any bride and groom - you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Erika · Married on 03/30/2013

We had Mark as our videographer for our wedding. He was amazing! Sometimes I feel uncomfortable in front of the camera and being videotaped but he made it as comfortable as possible. After viewing the video and highlight video I fell in love. He captured everything so perfectly and the music he selected to go with the videos...had everyone crying. I would recommend him time and again and if it came down to hiring a videographer for another event I would contact him instantly! Five stars...Perfection!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Award

• My Personal Cantor
    My Personal Cantor Wedding Officiants

Mark is awesome to work with and delivers a professional, quality product every time! He is creative and personable, and always goes the extra mile to make sure he leaves his customers fully satisfied and beyond. I am very happy to work together with Mark, and I always know my client is in great hands, when they tell me they have chosen him as their videographer. You can't go wrong.

• 2755 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 102 Fort Lauderdale, 33306 See on map