126 Eastwood Ave, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Envision Entertainment & Events

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is a wedding DJ, lighting, and production company based in Auburn, New York. Owner Paul Manzari is a DJ and event coordinator who has loved music since he was young. He is proud to work with his team to create a one-stop shop for energetic dance floors, elegant lighting decor, and an interactive photo booth experience. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is happy to ensure that every detail of your big day is exactly as you imagined it.

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. invites you and your partner to schedule a consultation in order to discuss your vision for the wedding, music taste, and desired MC services. This also allows for you to determine your do-not-play list, if desired. The team books only one event per day, and offers video projection as well. Proof of liability insurance can be provided upon request. The team can provide all of their own equipment, such as a sound/PA system, microphones, a projector, and uplighting. For even more fun, they offer a photo booth, flat screens, and a disco ball as well. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. can play several music genres, including:

• Club
  • R&B/soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40
Follow Envision Entertainment & Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Legendary Weddings

Videos 5 Videos

20 Reviews for Envision Entertainment & Events

• Emma

Emma R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Our wedding wouldn’t be the same without him! Kind, professional and excellent at what he does!

I cannot say enough positive things about Paul from Envision Entertainment! He is a true professional, but amazingly kind as well. He made the planning process for our wedding exceptionally smooth, which led to our day being stress free and amazing. The music and sound was spot-on all day!

Envision entertainment was recommended to us by our venue and we quickly realized why he came so highly recommended. Paul interfaced with us every few weeks and greatly helped us navigate how to plan our timeline for the day, as well as picking out all of our key songs. We really feel like he went above and beyond during the planning process, and he put us at ease. We knew that we were in good hands, even while we had many details up in the air due to wedding planning during a pandemic. He accommodated several special requests for us, including my cousin singing our first dance song and a special surprise song from my mom. Throughout the whole process he was so kind and friendly- it was always a pleasure to have a planning meeting with Paul!

On the day of our wedding, the sound was perfectly amplified and timed for our ceremony. His setup for the reception was beautiful and looked perfect with the decor, while also being functional and providing great sound. Paul is also great at what he does- he helped us smoothly execute our timeline for the day (all of the key events, like toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc), all while pumping up our guests and playing awesome music. The dance floor was packed all night long and we all had an absolute blast!

This was a long review, but we really can’t say enough positive things! We highly highly recommend booking Envision Entertainment for your big day!

Thank you so much Paul!
    The New Mr. and Mrs. Hanton

Sent on 05/27/2021

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Emma & Kyle you two are so kind and I am humbled by your words! I was so happy that we have returned closer to normalcy after such a crazy year and you were able to have such beautiful wedding! I am grateful for all the time you spend with me before the wedding, I know it was a lot of effort to plan entertainment details but all of our planning helped me to execute your vison on your wedding day! I will always remember your awesome cake cutting, it’s not every weekend I see a sword pulled out at a wedding! I thank you so much for choosing me to play a small part on an incredible wedding day!
  • Marie

Marie P. · Married on 02/14/2020

Best DJ Ever!

On our first phone call with Paul Manzari, we knew we picked the best DJ. Paul went above and beyond for absolutely every aspect of his service. From dancing on a cloud to the photobooth and everything in between. We could not have been happier on our special day. The uplighting transformed our beautiful space into something even more special. Paul was organized and responsive. He made the entire process so easy. I would highly, highly recommend Paul and Envision Entertainment & Events Co.!!!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Marie, I am so gracious for you kind words! Woking together to put your and Richard's wedding vision together was an absolute pleasure. It was such a beautiful day to celebrate with you two and you families on Valentines day, you and Richard had the coldest first look that I have ever witnessed and I know I will remember forever. Thank you again both for being so wonderful and congratulations!

Rose M. · Married on 09/14/2019

10 out of 10!

Paul was great to work with from day 1. Prompt with all responses and made everything easy. We booked his photo booth services and on our wedding day he sent his staff, Kelli to work. To say she was equally great to work with would be an understatement. She was punctual, fun and kept the photo booth running smoothly and full all night! I would highly recommend and hope to work with them again! Thank you Paul and Kelli for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rose, I am so grateful you chose us for your wedding photo booth and glad everyone had a great time! Congratulations to you and Ricky!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Envision Entertainment & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1695.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2794
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Solas Studios Wedding Photographers

Paul is absolutely fantastic! Friendly and professional; he is definitely among our top favorite DJ's to work with! He is able to keep the dance floor packed, and guests entertained for the entire reception without skipping a beat!

• Photo Love Story Wedding Photographers

Had the honor to work as a vendor alongside Paul at a wedding in Cazenovia New York. From the moment I walked into the venue while he was setting up I knew his setup was going to be great. Paul was easy to work with, hosted a great crowd and kept the Bride & Groom and all of the guests dancing all night. The lighting show, music, and up-lighting were all great additions to his performance at this wedding. Professional, courteous and entertaining. With no doubt I would recommend Paul from Envision Entertainment to any couple looking for a good DJ for their Big Day!

• 126 Eastwood Ave Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map
    Location of (Envision Entertainment & Events)