126 Eastwood Ave, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Envision Entertainment & Events

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is a wedding DJ, lighting, and production company based in Auburn, New York. Owner Paul Manzari is a DJ and event coordinator who has loved music since he was young. He is proud to work with his team to create a one-stop shop for energetic dance floors, elegant lighting decor, and an interactive photo booth experience. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is happy to ensure that every detail of your big day is exactly as you imagined it.

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. invites you and your partner to schedule a consultation in order to discuss your vision for the wedding, music taste, and desired MC services. This also allows for you to determine your do-not-play list, if desired. The team books only one event per day, and offers video projection as well. Proof of liability insurance can be provided upon request. The team can provide all of their own equipment, such as a sound/PA system, microphones, a projector, and uplighting. For even more fun, they offer a photo booth, flat screens, and a disco ball as well. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. can play several music genres, including:

• Club

Envision Entertainment & Events 4
Envision Entertainment & Events 5

Rose Martini · Married on 09/14/2019

10 out of 10!

Paul was great to work with from day 1. Prompt with all responses and made everything easy. We booked his photo booth services and on our wedding day he sent his staff, Kelli to work. To say she was equally great to work with would be an understatement. She was punctual, fun and kept the photo booth running smoothly and full all night! I would highly recommend and hope to work with them again! Thank you Paul and Kelli for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rose, I am so grateful you chose us for your wedding photo booth and glad everyone had a great time! Congratulations to you and Ricky!
  • Anna

Anna Vera · Married on 08/16/2019

Highly recommended DJ!!!

How do I begin to describe how incredible Paul Manzari with Envision Entertainment was for our wedding? He came highly recommended by a friend, and I am so glad we spent the money to hire him. He went above and beyond every step of the way, and his passion for weddings was always evident. He took the time to make sure my husband and I had exactly the wedding reception we wanted. On the actual wedding day Paul made the evening transition so smoothly and was so patient with some of the mishaps and especially with our family members. He really made our day so perfect, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Paul was absolutely hands down my favorite vendor, and I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding day.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Laura Elizabeth Hesson · Married on 07/24/2019

Professional and Fun

Paul was an absolute delight to work with! To start he really kept us on track with planning the ceremony and reception details, we had at least 3 meetings prior to the big day which really helped calm our nerves and let us totally envision our plan/time line for the night. He has a very kind and fun personality and just by talking with him over the phone I had complete confidence that the evening would run smoothly and be a blast, which it was. We were able to request a lot of our favorite songs and were soo pumped when they would come on the night of the wedding. He was incredibly helpful with the timing of songs for the ceremony and fading out songs when appropriate, like my 5min long father daughter dance song. ;) He also split up payments to make it easier on us financially. We would recommend him highly!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for sharing your experience working with me, I am grateful for your kind words! It was my pleasure to have played a small part in both your and Andy's wedding day. What a beautiful celebration with all your family and friends, everyone was so nice and fun, thank you again and welcome to our Envision family!

Award

Envision Entertainment & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,794.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Solas Studios
    Solas Studios Wedding Photographers

Paul is absolutely fantastic! Friendly and professional; he is definitely among our top favorite DJ's to work with! He is able to keep the dance floor packed, and guests entertained for the entire reception without skipping a beat!

• Photo Love Story
    Photo Love Story Wedding Photographers

Had the honor to work as a vendor alongside Paul at a wedding in Cazenovia New York. From the moment I walked into the venue while he was setting up I knew his setup was going to be great. Paul was easy to work with, hosted a great crowd and kept the Bride & Groom and all of the guests dancing all night. The lighting show, music, and up-lighting were all great additions to his performance at this wedding. Professional, courteous and entertaining. With no doubt I would recommend Paul from Envision Entertainment to any couple looking for a good DJ for their Big Day!

• 126 Eastwood Ave Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map