126 Eastwood Ave, Auburn, NY 13021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Envision Entertainment & Events

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is a wedding DJ, lighting, and production company based in Auburn, New York. Owner Paul Manzari is a DJ and event coordinator who has loved music since he was young. He is proud to work with his team to create a one-stop shop for energetic dance floors, elegant lighting decor, and an interactive photo booth experience. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. is happy to ensure that every detail of your big day is exactly as you imagined it.

Envision Entertainment & Events Co. invites you and your partner to schedule a consultation in order to discuss your vision for the wedding, music taste, and desired MC services. This also allows for you to determine your do-not-play list, if desired. The team books only one event per day, and offers video projection as well. Proof of liability insurance can be provided upon request. The team can provide all of their own equipment, such as a sound/PA system, microphones, a projector, and uplighting. For even more fun, they offer a photo booth, flat screens, and a disco ball as well. Envision Entertainment & Events Co. can play several music genres, including:

• Club
d5c0e43d0d9b1080 1527885639 79649680aabb9c1d 1527885638818 1 Dark Barnwood

• Videos 5

8 Reviews for Envision Entertainment & Events

Janna · Married on 10/06/2018

If I could give Paul 100 stars I would! I don’t even know where to begin... Paul is the reason our wedding ran so smoothly and the reason we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. He is so responsive to texts and phone calls, you never have to wait long to get an answer to a question from him. He met with us three times to help customize our schedule and make sure we got exactly what we wanted. He came to our rehearsal to help us coordinate the ceremony. He is so organized and so professional and on top of that he is just so much fun!! EVERYONE at my reception claims this was the best dancing they have ever done at a wedding. There was never a time when the dance floor was empty, and the way that Paul blended the songs together ensured that there was never a time when music was not playing. The most important part is that his music was inclusive to all ages and to all cultures, as we had guests visiting from Guatemala. And the photo booth was also a fun touch that our guests loved. You can’t go wrong with Paul, he is amazing!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

I can not thank you enough for your kind words Janna! Playing a small part in your and Lucho's wedding was such a pleasure. It was such a beautiful touching day combined with a dance party that would still be going strong if I was still playing music! Phew......That was a fun one!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Paul was phenomenal! Not only did he do a great job with the music (my friends are still telling me how good our DJ was), but he went above and beyond to make our wedding happen. When we realized how disorganized our venue was he stepped in and visited the venue for us to make sure everyone was on the same page. He helped us organize our ceremony rehearsal as well. He is organized, professional, and cares deeply about his brides and grooms. We cannot say enough good things about Paul.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Envision Entertainment & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! Celebrating with you and Jae's friends and family was so much fun, I don't think your dance floor let up from the moment it started! I was defiantly getting a kick out of watching all the dance floor props that appeared in front of me, my favorite was the giant Stanley Cup!

Award

Envision Entertainment & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,794.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Solas Studios
    Solas Studios Wedding Photographers

Paul is absolutely fantastic! Friendly and professional; he is definitely among our top favorite DJ's to work with! He is able to keep the dance floor packed, and guests entertained for the entire reception without skipping a beat!

• Photo Love Story
    Photo Love Story Wedding Photographers

Had the honor to work as a vendor alongside Paul at a wedding in Cazenovia New York. From the moment I walked into the venue while he was setting up I knew his setup was going to be great. Paul was easy to work with, hosted a great crowd and kept the Bride & Groom and all of the guests dancing all night. The lighting show, music, and up-lighting were all great additions to his performance at this wedding. Professional, courteous and entertaining. With no doubt I would recommend Paul from Envision Entertainment to any couple looking for a good DJ for their Big Day!

• 126 Eastwood Ave Auburn, NY, 13021 See on map