Los Angeles, CA 91730 Map · Phone number

About Envious Entertainment

At Envious Entertainment we have set very high standards, with our expertise, the quality of our equipment, and our commitment to the planning process. We are there to make your day the best it can be. This is your event, and it's our job to make it fun. We'll meet with you before your event, and the first thing we'll ask is all about YOU and your vision, so come the BIG day your mind will be at ease and you'll know you're in good hands.
We've worked with a wide variety of clientele, so whether it's performing at weddings, birthday parties or DJing at clubs, it makes no difference to us, at Envious Entertainment we'll work diligently to ensure that the T' are crossed and the I's are dotted to ensure your day goes off without a glitch.For booking information call 951-258-0591.

Follow Envious Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hauskaat
  • DJ LX and Associates
  • dj Maestro
  • Kroma LA

49 Reviews for Envious Entertainment

• Priscilla

Priscilla M. · Getting married on 05/03/2023

Best DJ! Will keep the party on for hours and hours!

Let me tell you Bryan is the best DJ out there! I had the pleasure to have him in my latest event this past weekend! He made everybody party all night long! Everyone was on the dance floor for hours and hours! He is really awesome! Will definitely have him in my next event! Thank you Bryan!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Eric

Eric C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Skilled. Professional. Friendly.

I booked Envious Entertainment in January of 2020 for my wedding in October of that year. My wife heard of Bryan after he mixed for a friends wedding, and since we saw his first video, we've been impressed.

Bryan and his crew are nothing short of punctual and prepared. My wife and I shared what we wanted, and he made it happen—with added flare. Bryan created some original, fun, and engaging mixes. He only needed to be told once on song order during the event, and served as a memorably MC during our reception. He's a great DJ, and you cannot go wrong with this crew.

10/10, will be my preferred DJ for events moving forward.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Mia B. · Married on 07/14/2021

DJ Spinboy Hideaway Wednesdays

An amazing DJ great and worth the money

Sent on 07/15/2021

• Los Angeles, CA, 91730 See on map
    Location of (Envious Entertainment)