Envious Entertainment Reviews

46 | Los Angeles, CA

46 Reviews for Envious Entertainment

• Priscilla

Priscilla M. · Getting married on 05/03/2023

Best DJ! Will keep the party on for hours and hours!

Let me tell you Bryan is the best DJ out there! I had the pleasure to have him in my latest event this past weekend! He made everybody party all night long! Everyone was on the dance floor for hours and hours! He is really awesome! Will definitely have him in my next event! Thank you Bryan!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Eric

Eric C. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Skilled. Professional. Friendly.

I booked Envious Entertainment in January of 2020 for my wedding in October of that year. My wife heard of Bryan after he mixed for a friends wedding, and since we saw his first video, we've been impressed.

Bryan and his crew are nothing short of punctual and prepared. My wife and I shared what we wanted, and he made it happen—with added flare. Bryan created some original, fun, and engaging mixes. He only needed to be told once on song order during the event, and served as a memorably MC during our reception. He's a great DJ, and you cannot go wrong with this crew.

10/10, will be my preferred DJ for events moving forward.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Jessye · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing! Absolutely the best

Our daughter, as well as the adults had an amazing time! Best DJ-ever!

Sent on 06/13/2021
  • Nikole

Nikole V. · Married on 03/29/2021

Bryan will make anyone dance

I can’t forget everyone’s reaction with every song. They were truly happy and having fun. Bryan was just on point with every song he selected. I’d definitely recommend him

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Nia

Nia B. · Married on 02/11/2021

Loved every song selection

Amazing!!! Great DJ and Loved every song selection....

Sent on 03/30/2021

Brandon V. · Married on 10/31/2020

Brandon Valverde

I hired Bryan to do the latest Halloween party we throw and he made the night special for us!! Effortless professionalism through personality and skill behind the decks. Bryan brought the most professional gear I have seen set up at a private event. It was nice to have a party that looked felt and sounded like we weren't in our backyard anymore. Solid on his time frame and actually a pinch early with a text to let us know his schedule. Awesome sound and lights galore. Everyone had a great night and was served a great professional show by Bryan. ( AKA "Spinboy" ) Great guy to know and hire for that event you have planned.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Bridgette S. · Married on 08/16/2020

The Best of the Best!

Bryan does not disappoint.. in 2107 I met Bryan at my friends wedding. He was so professional, organized and definitely added to the great time we had. I knew if I was ever going to hire a Dj it would be Bryan. Well fast forward to my daughters Baby Shower Aug 16,2020 and he was available and was just as professional and amazing as the last time. My daughter had a list of certain songs she wanted to be sure were played and he made sure of that. Being a baby shower I asked if he could also play what he thought was not too mellow but not too “club” either. That’s all I had to say and let him do what he does best. If you are looking for JUST a Dj then you could try someone else.. BUT If you are looking for an AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL DJ that LOVES what he does, is DEDICATED to making sure your day is special than BRYAN is who you should call. I would highly recommend Bryan for your next event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Gennevie T. · Married on 11/16/2019

Happy Bride

I am so happy that Bryan was recommended to me. His professionalism is unmatched. He is so detail oriented and truly a perfectionist. Bryan was so flexible with me, even when I would text him to change things last minute. Bryan set up his equipment is 3 different locations at my venue, just to make sure he set the mood for each part of our wedding day. Bryan showed up on time, and ready to work. He is genuinely such a nice person. My coordinator I had booked suddenly canceled on me, Bryan was able to give me a contact for a day of coordinator, and I was also able to book her too. As far as the DJ skills go, he's so good. He had the guests cracking up, and then had them on the dance floor all night. I only had to give him a couple of genres and songs, and based off of that, he took it from there. I loved all of the music he played. Do not hesitate to book Bryan! He is the best!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend DJ Spinboy if you want your party to be a great success.

With all the craziness and surprises that come with wedding planning, our DJ was the only thing we never had to worry about. He was always on time and very well prepared. Bryan was super professional and even went above and beyond to help us with problems that weren't in his department. He answered questions we didn't even know we had yet leading up to our wedding. Once our wedding day arrived he kept everything running like a well oiled machine. We were a little concerned about how well our Hispanic and non-Hispanic guests would mesh especially on the dance floor. But Bryan was able to seamlessly blend all the different genres of music so that all of our guests, regardless of their taste in music danced all night. We will be recommending him to anyone and everyone who will listen.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Juancarlos R. · Married on 01/05/2019

Megan's Sweet Sixteen

Everything we can ask for in a DJ for our daughter's memorable event. Very fortunate to have found him, words can't describe how AMAZING Brian was from day one. Such awesome gentleman and outstanding professional DJ with solid knowledge and experience background. He made our daughter's evening run flawlessly!, the selection of music was a PERFECT mix and had every single guest dancing. We had lots of song requests and Brian executed perfectly with all announcements and introductions. Also, the lighting he provided made it so much more elegant and glamorous. No words can describe how thankful we are.
    The Romero family

Sent on 01/16/2019

Megan A. · Married on 09/29/2018

AWESOME DJ for a Santa Barbara Wedding

Normally, for any event a good DJ is hard to find. Then add in that you’re researching to find a DJ for your wedding, and the pressure makes it even harder, because you want everything to go perfectly. I’m so glad we found Bryan! Working with him made this whole process a breeze. He was responsive, he was very detailed, he was creative, fun, energetic, and made sure to address all our needs. Every step of the way - from the beginning of the ceremony to the very end of the night, he kept the party going! He was a huge factor in making our special day a success.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mike · Married on 09/02/2018

Bryan was an amazing DJ. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for a more professional and awesome person to help us on our wedding day. Any questions or concerns we had were quickly laid to rest with how responsive and flexible Bryan was to our needs. He was able to accommodate everything we asked for as far as music for the ceremony and reception. Without a doubt would recommend this guy to everyone who wants to have an amazing time at any party or function.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Tina · Married on 06/08/2018

Bryan was the DJ for my employers banquet dinner. He was set up and already playing awesome music when everyone was arriving. He was very professional, approachable and did an amazing job entertaining all of us the entire night. Bryan will be who we contact for all of our future events.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Marcy · Married on 06/02/2018

Bryan was our dj for my daughter's 2nd bday & surprised bday for my husband. From the first day i contacted Bryan of our event he was responsive, professional, & attentive to my needs. I requested a few songs for my daughter to help her be comfortable with our huge guest & he successfully accommodate her. I also enjoyed him playing a variety of music & the fact that he was on time for the party!! I highly recommend Bryan to all types of party events & his already booked for any of our future events. Thanks Bryan!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kristian · Married on 05/25/2018

When I pictured my daughter's wedding, I pictured having my cousin's band "CAMEO", but then I went to my adopted daughter's wedding where Bryan was DJing and seriously had the most amazing time. Truly the BEST wedding DJ in SoCal. I can't say enough good things about Bryan. At the outset, you can immediately see that he is a excellent DJ, with years of experience, and a wide range of music knowledge. He is VERY flexible, accommodating, and he and his assistant, bring a contagious, welcoming energy to their craft. Best of all, they seamlessly blended our requested songs with a variety of songs from different eras to curate an awesome playlist that brought a diverse crowd onto the dance floor. Our guests were complimenting the music all night. Anyone who is lucky (and smart) enough to book Bryan the DJ for their wedding or event is in great hands! We are still days after our daughter's wedding, getting compliments from everyone who was in attendance. I'm 56 our daughter is 33, and some of the age group was even older. Bryan knew exactly how to entertain and keep everyone's attention, finger's snapping, hands clapping, and celebration going! Everyone left wanting one more song, and I know people will be talking about the wedding, venue, food, and most important DJ for year's to come. I'm a celebrity caterer, anomy daughter a celebrity makeup artist and master medical aesthetician, we had celebrities and a few of them already asked for his info. That speaks volumes. We HIGHLY recommend him for any event. Lady ML Wishom

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 11/25/2017

Wedding of a lifetime!

Sometimes life does not go as Planned. In 1991 I married my husband. We did not get to have the dream wedding, a quick Justice of the peace and family at his mom's house. 10 years went by, 20 and then for our 25th anniversary we finally Planned the wedding of my dreams. Simple, beautiful, full of fun and dancing! Byran was the first person I thought of but living states away I figured it was not an option and it was Thanksgiving weekend, but I had to just ask! He said he would make it happen no matter what. We worked out the details and we were all set. He agreed to come out here! Three months before the wedding we lost our home to a fire and we had to cancel our wedding. It was hard for me to call it off but Bryan said he was still ready just let him know when. So here he was booked for a major holiday weekend and he agreed to move it out a year! We spent an entire year going though hell rebuilding and one of the things I looked forward to was the wedding. Our 26th wedding anniversary could NOT have been more perfect! Bryan worked miracles to be here and made the entire night awesome. I love to dance and the craziness we had been through melted away that night! It was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be! He had people up dancing I never thought would get up! It was a blast the whole night!!!! An absolutely awesome evening! I cannot stress enough how important a DJ is for the wedding atmosphere. Bryan is worth more than he charges and is the best and easiest decision you can make for your wedding!!!! Thank-you !!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jackie · Married on 11/04/2017

The best of the best! He was on top of everything wanting all the information he needed as far where will he playing and the timing as well as the type of music. He can edit any song and combined them. Very detail on his work. He presents himself very well and Very professional. I will definitely plan to need him for another big event! I Recommend him most definitely!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Envious Entertainment's reply:

Jackie... It was a pleasure to provide service for you and your family!!.. Thank you for the kind words. Please call on us anytime for future events. - Bryan

Mark · Married on 09/09/2017

Bryan did our wedding.. we were so happy with the music the lights his MC skills everything was just perfect.. you also were awesome with our guests.. we got nothing but compliments about you ... Bryan you the man brotha.. thank u for being apart of our special day

Sent on 09/23/2017

Envious Entertainment's reply:

Mark..... Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day. You and Natalie are AMAZING! Im so happy your families' had a great time. We wanted to make sure your day was perfect!

Corneal · Married on 07/14/2017

Bryan is a true professional, and a master at his work. From the beginning, me and my wife we're pretty hesitant on and finding a good DJ for our wedding. Understanding the importance of the dj for our wedding reception, we sought out to find the best dj we could find. Through refferal from a business colleague, Bryans
    name was brought up as one of top wedding djs you can hire.

I connected with Bryan and he immediately met with me and came up with a game plan to relieve me and my wife's worries about our special day. Brian clearly communicated everything that he would do and how the day would flow.

Right before the wedding, Bryan met with me and wife at a short notice (based on our busy work schedules) to finalize his plan of action.

The day of the wedding Bryan arrived early to our venue checked everything out and began laying the foundation for a awesome night. The flow and energy Bryan exuberates is that of another level. I have been to many weddings and have yet have expirenced a wedding dj that is so engaged and In tune with his audience. He truly touches everyone of your guest because he is totally in tune with music from all era's that touch everyone's soul.

I am truly please with the devices I have received from Bryan and can honestly recommend him to friends and family members for as long as he is in business because I am confident that he will make their day and yours as special as mine. Thank you again Bryan

Sent on 07/20/2017

Vanessa · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I were very satisfied with Bryan and everything he did from the moment we met was very professional, helped us with our music choices and was there every step of the way to guide us. We couldn't ask for anyone better than him to make our wedding more memorable then it was!!! We will most definitely use him in the future and we highly recommend him!! Thank you Bryan !!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/25/2017

This review is actually for our gym's anniversary party (not a wedding). We used Bryan as our DJ for the event, and he was fantastic. He arrived early, set-up promptly, played a great variety of music, engaged the crowd, and did an overall excellent job. We would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/25/2017

We hired Bryan "DJ Spinboy" for our wedding on February 25 and he did a phenomenal job! Both families had an amazing time and we could not stop dancing all night! He played all of our favorite music from this generation to the past generations. He responds quickly and very affordable! You definitely get what you pay for! We all loved DJ Spinboy!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Justin · Married on 02/24/2017

We hired Bryan aka DJ SpinBoy for our Company Christmas/Charity event this past Friday night at Thunder Studios. He is very courteous, professional, prompt and above all spins the best music and gets the crowd going! Thank you DJ Spinboy! We all had a blast! We will def contact you again in the future! ??????????

Sent on 12/12/2016

Megan · Married on 02/11/2017

Bryan is always a pleasure to work with. His energy level is always high and all my clients enjoy themselves at his events.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Marcela · Married on 07/02/2016

Bryan was absolutely AWESOME. I used him to DJ at our restaurant's Halloween party.

I discovered him because he was the DJ at a high school reunion that we hosted at our restaurant. I contacted him to DJ for our party, and he was extremely responsive. He came to me to have the contract signed and to collect payment. He did not make me go out of my way to do anything and was extremely helpful.

The night of the event, he arrived a few hours early to set up. He brought everything we could possibly need/want including lights and fog machines. He was dressed for the Halloween party and the music he picked to play worked perfectly. He can read the crowd and adjust accordingly based on what it seems like everyone is enjoying. He even took requests for songs and made all of the guests very happy.

At the end of the event, it took him about an hour to break down, but he didn't charge me any extra for the set up and breakdown. I made sure to give him a generous tip because he well surpassed my expectations and also because his base rate was EXTREMELY reasonable. I would most definitely hire him again, and I have recommended him to my friends. I am planning a high school reunion for my graduating class back in North Carolina, and I wish I could bring him with me to DJ our party! HAHA!

Sent on 02/18/2015