Enuel Viera

$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Well, hello there :)

How are you?

I hope you are having some fun while planning your beautiful wedding and thank you for stopping by my page.

My name is Enuel and I'm a wedding photographer. I'm not your normal, cookie cutter photographer. I'm the (I want fun, real wedding pictures) photographer.

I have been shooting weddings for over six years now, having started off back at New York and now in the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. I love what I do and I love finding couples that like my style, that want beautiful, fun and colorful images that represent them not only as a couple but as a couple in love.

Would you like to joing the Viera family and be one of my awesome couples?

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 07/18/2021

Unbelievable Talent - Amazing Kindess

Where do I even begin!? My husband and I feel like we hit the jackpot with Enuel and his lovely wife Vanessa, who came recommended by our wedding planner Rosalina Torres. These two are not only insanely talented, but kind, passionate, and thoughtful. We would have been thrilled with just beautiful photos, but the pleasure of working with this team created the wedding day of our dreams. Now let’s get to the pictures. WOW. I never knew we could look so good, ha! Enuel has an eye for angles, colors, and scenery that places him and Vanessa at a level of professional expertise that we cannot recommend highly enough. It is an honor to have these once in a lifetime memories captured so beautifully. Enuel was so easy to work with, always going out of his way to accommodate the craziness of moving our wedding 3 whole times due to the pandemic. It never felt like we were bothering him. We should mention that we had the opportunity to get to know Enuel before the big wedding day at our intimate elopement and love story session. It was at this point that we understood the quality of the services. We cannot end this review without mentioning the delicate care of his wife Vanessa who went above and beyond photography duties (like chasing maintenance to fix the air conditioning in our room!!!) It’s little touches like this that make you feel grateful for amazing vendors and people like Enuel and Vanessa. Hire them! You won’t regret it. With love, Rebecca and Eric.
  • Fanny
    Fanny R. Married on 11/30/2019

The best photographer!!!

We hired Enuel for our love story and wedding photography because he was recommended by my wedding planner as an expert in exterior natural light photographer. Since our love story was going ti be at Miami Beach and our wedding at Puerto Rico we were looking for someone that can do both and he is available to travel to PR. Enuel was very accesible, energetic, easy going and he just make us feel that our love story pictures a Miami Beach and wedding day at Copamarina Beach Resort at PR was like we were hanging out and having fun! He is very professional, you never feel like you have to pose and never felt rushed. He knows exactly what to do and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. We hired Enuel for the whole wedding around 10 hours and he was so pumped and energetic that definitely he have a passion for photography. The love story pics were absolutely beautiful, even in a humid breezy day at Miami Beach full of tourists and he was able to manage everything! We are very very excited with our Miami beach pictures, which we used at our reception, and the preview pictures of our wedding day are absolutely perfect! He is the best!!! 100% recommneded!!!
    Thank you Enuel!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/20/2019

One of the best wedding decisions

Hiring Enuel was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We loved his work before hiring him, but when we met him we loved him too! He was extremely professional and flexible and his work speaks for itself. Everyone felt at ease around him, my family and guests all complimented him, and the images we received were amazing. We are looking forward to an anniversary shoot with him sometime in the future. You will not regret choosing Enuel!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katherine & Tim
    78 photos · 07/06/2019

Maria A Lugo,AWP Maria A Lugo,AWP Wedding Planners

Enuel is among my prefer photographers, very natuiral photographs that for sure will make you want to go back to see them again and again. His professionalism and his personal skills make him be among the best in the industry.

Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner Moi Chic Wedding and Event Planner Wedding Planners

Great photographer, able to capture unique moments!

Raymond Video Production Raymond Video Production Wedding Videographers

very professional and responsible, great experience working with Envi great work!!

Urb. Fair View San Juan, PR, 00925
Location of (Enuel Viera)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding