djrockhand

Bayamon, PR View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

DJROCKHAND is a dj's, lights, and audiovisual services company with more than (15) years of experience, offering our customers a world-class service and satisfying all their musical and audiovisual needs. We have plenty of experience working at all types of private events, business meetings, destination and local weddings, among many other events. We also have a variety of music for all kinds of special events such as weddings, sweet sixteen's, jewish party's, business meetings, teenagers disco parties, among others. In advance, our customers can make a list of their favorite's type of music (including specific songs) and we will also have petitions available the day of the event. Our system is extremely modern and compact. That's means, that it will never affect the decoration of the room or local. All our music is recorded in digital format and stored on laptops. This allows us to please our customers with their favorite songs in just seconds. It's like having a radio station at your fingertips at all times. The sound equipment that we installed in our customers activity is related to the size of the room chosen by them, this permit us create the perfect acoustic sound for the place and your event. For more info go to: www.djrockhand.com

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Sahara A. Married on 08/16/2020

Best DJ everrrrr!!!

DJ Rockhand was our dj for our reception at Courtyard Marriot Isle Verde Beach. The professionalism from the company High Setup was on point!! I was working with Kelyla, who I dealt with regarding any questions I had about the contract for the setup and music. She was amazing and also sent me pictures so I had a visual of what the setup would look like. DJ Rockhand was absolutely amazing!!! When I tell you from the time the reception started to the time it was over, he had everyone on the dancefloor. The music choices just flowed together so well. All my guests kept asking who is the DJ and how did you find him? LOL I had also read reviews and they were all good and his specialty is Hip Hop. And again he did not disappoint! The company sends you an app so you could add the timeline of how the night will be done and the choice of music you would like. I thought that was awesome! To be honest, my husband and I didn't have a timeline, we just sent a list of artists we liked and the type of music asked DJ Rockhand to do his thang. When I say we danced alllll night non stop because each song he played was such a smooth rotation of songs!! The uplights they bring to set up the room and the LED lights for the dance floor gave the reception such a vibe!! The DJ booth had a LCD screen on it. I sent pictures and the company made a slideshow. The slide show happened to be of our wedding day. High Setup put it togehter so beautiful it was like reliving our wedding. Also with DJ Rockhand, you are able to download an app and make requests for songs, just easy! Or ask him to play whatever song you want. Our reception night was so much fun and I really give much credit to DJ Rockhand for doing an amazing job! We are already planning our 5 year anniversary and yes, we want DJ Rockhand again! Please if you need a DJ please get with DJ Rockhand, the care and time and input he puts in to make your night wonderful is just a blessing! When I say music is his art, you could never go wrong with choosing him as your dj!!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/31/2020
    DJROCKHAND was terrific! We used their services for our cocktail hour and for our wedding reception. They were awesome in their song selections (a couple we requested but most they chose or our friends requested and they played) and keeping the appropriate mood for each part of the night. They really came to the rescue too because we were supposed to also have an 80's Band also that night - and due to a major mess-up on the part of the band manager - ended up not being able to play. It was just one of many issues we had during our wedding. All and all it turned out great - and thanks to DJROCKHAND, we were able to dance and really enjoy our wedding (and forget about all the problems that had occured with others). They played lots of 80's music too (seeing that was something we liked) and lots of Puerto Rican songs (my husband is Puerto Rican). Loved them!
  • Massiel
    Massiel Married on 02/29/2020

The best!!!!

DJ rock hand was the best!! We all had such an amazing time. He really kept us dancing all night! I used the Vibo app to add my song requests —it worked perfectly! DJ rock hand and Zoraida are great, very responsive and professional. I highly recommend them. You won’t regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carlos & Carolyn
    24 photos · 03/26/2016

Doubletree by Hilton San Juan Doubletree by Hilton San Juan Hotel Weddings

We've had the incredible pleasure of working with DJRockhand for 5 years. It has been from great to fantastic experiences! Every single service from the most simple to the very demanding, DJRockhand has fulfilled the needs and exceeded expectations for every single one of our clients. My congratulations to the consistency and excellence of the DJRockhand Team.

Artistic Compose Artistic Compose Wedding Photographers

Party wise, DJ Rockhand is the reason on why your guest will have a blast. You will be blown away by his instinctive and innate performance to make a crowd get out of their chairs and visit the dance floor. Of course before the official party starts, he is also very key in providing high quality sound for your ceremony and reception. Great sound, great personality and overall a great experience with Dj Rockhand.

Glow Events Glow Events Wedding Florists

Always its a pleasure work with Luis and his team. Excellent and professional wedding vendor in Puerto Rico.

PO BOX 55395 Station One Bayamon, 00960