djrockhand Reviews

170 | Bayamon, PR

170 Reviews for djrockhand

170 djrockhand Reviews

Sharyce · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Rockhand and Keyla did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding. My husband and I could not have been happier! They provided an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! Their professionalism and experience were evident throughout. He’s a well-known DJ, but made us feel like we were a priority. For that, we are extremely thankful!! Zoraida answered all of our communications right away and remembered details we provided. DJ Rockhand listened to our requests and put together an amazing playlist. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our songs/music-styles. Our family and friends are still saying he was best wedding DJ they had ever experienced. We cannot write it enough, but thank you DJ Rockhand for helping to make our wedding day so amazing!

• Robin

Robin · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Rockhand came recommended to us by our planner Maria Lugo. I did not meet our DJ and his MC until the day of the wedding but I was in contact with Keyla and she was very helpful and quick when responding to emails. We gave a list of songs that we wanted to hear played during the reception and I was skeptical at first that the DJ would get around to playing all those choices but he actually did and we enjoyed every single song! The music played during the cocktail hour and dinner was perfect. We were able to hear music playing but also keep our conversations going without having to shout as we’ve had to at other weddings. We had planned to skip the formal speeches but as we all know nothing goes according to plan. We had two impromptu speeches, which the DJ & MC included seamlessly and no one noticed that they were not “planned”. I can’t thank DJ Rockhand and staff enough for making our wedding fun and keeping the energy up right until the last song! Thank you again!

djrockhand 1
    djrockhand 2
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/13/2018

Excellent and professional service. DJ Rockhand was attentive to requested songs and that guests were having fun dancing. The lighting was spectacular. Thanks for the joy and fun provided at our wedding!

Priscilla · Married on 07/22/2017

Great service! The choice of music was excellent. Everybody danced all night long in the rain!

Niki · Married on 07/01/2017

We have no complaints about our DJ's. They played everything perfectly, The up lighting helped tremendously since our reception was help outdoors and it was pretty dark. At most our guest had a great time and they were super sweet.
    Thank You!

Johanna · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a great experience with DJRockhand/High Setup. Communication was very prompt and clear. The booking process was easy, the setup was just right, and everything was super punctual. They provided amplification for our ceremony, uplighting for the reception room, and a DJ for the reception. The DJ was just what we wanted. He played music we requested, and filled in other music with just the right mood. We were on our feet dancing the entire night-and we only had 30 people! Every single person danced. It was the best night ever. The DJ was super friendly and very accommodating. The uplighting was beautiful (I really, really recommend it), and the sound system for the ceremony was really great (and cordless!!!).

Alia · Married on 05/27/2017

The DJ Rockhand team was simply amazing! We thought we would use our sound system and use spotify for our reception but soon realized we were in way above our heads. We contacted DJ Rockhand 5 days before our wedding and their responsiveness and willingness to help and serve was above and beyond. They sent me a quote the same day and all of the information needed. As soon as I submitted my payment, I received another email requesting information regarding our music choices, etc. Everytime I called, there was a friendly voice on the other side ready to assist me with my last minute questions and requests. They were even able to accomodate me incorporating a song to be sang in the middle of our ceremony with the task of them getting the exact soundtrack I was able to rehearse to. They never hesitated. At the reception, the two gentlemen that came were extremely professional, on time and well dressed. I would recommend DJ Rockhand to anyone for any event.

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

DJ Rockhand came highly recommended to us by our wedding planner after plans to fly our DJ in from NYC did not work out. My now husband was extremely worried about using a DJ who was not familiar with African world music. We were reassured that DJ Ricky and could handle our groups vast music choices. We sent a long list with numerous changes up to the days before the wedding and our requests were always acknowledged acknowledged and accepted. We had a great crew for our wedding that kept the music spinning until the very last minute. We danced until our feet hurt. I loved the energy that DJ Rockhand brought to our wedding. This is a reception that my guests are still raving about. Thank you thank you ??

Josephine · Married on 05/10/2017

Keyla and DJ Rockhand are amazing! They were so helpful in helping us create an awesome playlist. We all had so much fun at our wedding and it was hugely in part to the amazing service they provided. We danced the entire way through and it was great! They even provided the dancefloor for our venue! Thank you for helping us have such a great time!

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

They were amazing to work with! They provided music for two of our wedding events. They help create a fun and entertaining environment. The transitions he used from song to song was perfect. It felt like our own personal club. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Lissette · Married on 01/15/2017

Luis and Keyla are an amazing team to work with! We're still planning our wedding in Puerto Rico but the process has been so difficult because some vendors don't answer to e-mails/phone calls/etc. However, Luis and Keyla responded the moment I called and prepared and sent quote the same day. Every other vendor that asked me who the DJ was going to be and I said "DJ Rockhand" their response was always "ah, he's the best, great choice"! Which put a smile in my face every time! We opted for having a live band because it's what we wanted from the beginning but if I could afford both I would certainly have DJ Rockhand. Thank you guys for your responsiveness and willingness to work with us!

Angela · Married on 12/15/2016

The team of DJ Rockhand was very professional, responsible, flexible and friendly. Beside the music for our reception, I also booked lights for the venue and a projector with screen for our photo-love-story during the reception. The planning part was very straightforward and I knew exactly the things I had to provide DJ Rockhand (songs, music-styles, photos).
    The atmosphere at the reception was amazing! I couldn't believe how perfect every song during the dinner and party matched our music taste. The music for the protocol was exactly as expected. The lighting gave the right finishing to our decoration. I will definitely recommend DJ Rockhand to everyone for all their services!!!

Adriana · Married on 07/02/2016

DJ Rockhand and his team were terrific! I got married at Hotel El Convento in Salon Campeche and DJ Rockhand provided music for my ceremony at La Rogativa and for the duration of the reception. The sound system was great, Keyla was very responsive, and they obtained all the songs that I requested. They fully understood the theme we were going for, both for the dinner and for the dance party after the dinner, and provided very fitting music in addition to what we requested. Our guests had such a wonderful time and we danced the night away. What a party! We will cherish our memories forever. Thank you!

Makeda · Married on 06/25/2016

WOW!!!! The dance floor was packed all evening! I cannot describe how elating that was. Planning this wedding myself from so far away, I was extremely skeptical. However DJ Rockhad DID NOT disappoint. True professionals that know how to "read" a crowd to keep the energy and dance moves flowing.

Angel · Married on 02/16/2016

DJ Rockhand is the best hands down! He dj'd for my wedding at the Marriott Courtyard 2/16/16 at the Marriott Courtyard in Isla Verde. I had 50 family members from California. He kept everyone dancing the whole night. The next day everyone kept talking about how great he was. You will NOT be disappointed!

Erin · Married on 01/09/2016

I just had my wedding at the Courtyard Marriott Isla Verde this past Saturday January 9 and DJ Rockhand provided the DJ services for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They also provided the elegant master of ceremonies. The service from DJ Rockhand was amazing. I provided a detailed playlist for all parts of the wedding and they played everything we had requested plus some great additions. All of my guests commented on how great the DJ and the playlist was. DJ Rockhand kept the party going all night long. The master of ceremonies also did an excellent job at keeping things moving. Prior to the wedding, Keyla was extremely professional, responsive, and helpful as I planned my wedding from Boston. I highly recommend hiring DJ Rockhand for your wedding in San Juan. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for making my wedding a night we will never forget!

Ryan · Married on 12/12/2015

The music for our wedding was on fire!!!!!! DJ Rockhand kept our guests on the dance floor the whole time with such a great mix of music that really played to the crowd. He sent us a form to fill out with specific requests and preferences and even took our guest requests during the reception. I don't think I've ever danced so much in my life or seen my family dance so much either.
    If you want to guarantee a great party hire him and his team!

Desiree · Married on 11/21/2015

DJ Rockhand was the DJ company hired for my daughter's wedding. They were set up on time and they were very professional. The have a great variety of music and are very accommodating to music requests. I would recommend them to anyone and hire them for any future events.

We absolutely loved our DJ and so did our guests! DJ Rockhand and the crew arrived early to our wedding to set up and test sound and everything was in place and ready to go for our wedding to start on time. We coordinated with Keyla leading up to the wedding to provide a list of about 140 of our favorite songs beginning with the processional all the way to the last song! The music ranged from Disney sound tracks to Salsa to Hip Hop & R&B, and Ed Sheeran :-)! DJ Rockhand had everything we wanted and used his musical expertise to transition between songs. Everything was on point and we danced throughout the night.

PLUS: The DJ even mixed our 2 first dance songs prior to the wedding to give us a feel for the flow of the song. Awesome!

Thank you so much Keyla and DJ Rockhand xoxoxoxo

Emelia · Married on 11/06/2015

DJ Rockhand brought the wedding reception to life. DJ Rockhand played a specific playlist we created for dinner music. They also had a large catalog of songs for the reception that kept our guests dancing all night long. The dance floor was packed and every guest young and old loved the music. They were professionals who are the best in the business. They tailored the evening to our specific musical taste. We can't thank them enough for bringing the party to our wedding!

We used DJ Rockhand for music and lighting during our wedding reception and he was AMAZING! We had a belly dance performance show during our dinner and he did an awesome light show to go along with it. During his DJ sets, people literally went wild and the dance floor was packed! It was the highlight of the night! He is great at feeling out the crowd and playing music that is right for the moment. The interactive elegant MC was both professional and playful with the crowd. Our guests loved it! My fiancé is a music fanatic and gave DJ Rockhand a list of songs that he wanted him to play which was very precise and detailed. He pulled it off without a hitch! The lighting made our decor look magical, it was spectacular! Thank you DJ Rockhand!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/23/2015

No matter how much time you spend planning your wedding, I think the reception is really determined by the DJ. We knew from the beginning that we wanted our reception to be a giant party and that a DJ was the way to go. Both my husband and I are very picky about music, and it was probably the thing we both wanted the most control over. When we booked our reception at the San Juan Marriott, the DJ was actually included as a perk. Truthfully, this probably lowered our expectations a bit, but we could not have been more wrong. DJ Rockhands is easily the best DJ I've ever experienced! We sent him a pretty specific list, and he took the time to incorporate a ton of our requests along with his own amazing mixes. I didn't expect the mixes at all! They were incredibly well done and the next song would be "teased" during the current song which our guests loved! People kept coming up to us on the dance floor saying "I'm tired and want to sit down but can't because each song is better than the next!" All of our guests were from the Midwest and East Coast, and yet they still picked the dance floor over the ocean front terrace! I can honestly say that DJ Rockhands truly made our reception the party we wanted. We cannot thank him enough for a BEYOND amazing job. I wish we lived in PR so we could use him for other events!

Marianna · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Rockhand did an excellent job at our wedding! His team was very responsive to everything we wanted and kept the party going with everyone on the dance floor. Thanks for making it a fun time!

My husband and I knew we wanted our destination wedding to be a huge party. After reading all of the amazing reviews here about DJ Rockhand, we had pretty high expectations for our reception music and he completely blew us away! We had the best time dancing and the dance floor was always packed. I had a second outfit to change into during the reception and each time I decided it was time to change, another awesome song would come and I didn't want to miss it! Once I finally did change, I was so jealous I missed a few great songs.
    Leading up to the wedding, we were in contact via email a few times, sending a list of songs we wanted and a do not play. We met with Keyla at our hotel a few days before the wedding to go over a few final details and let them know the overall feel we were going for.
    Book DJ Rockhand! You will love him!

Our guests loved DJrockhand. Everyone said he was on point by blending all our favorite music selections. They read the energy of the room and kept the music going. Working via email was easy and convenient with Keyla who was also the MC. She made sure everything was right on track and we are so grateful.