Nilka Gissell Photography

San Juan, PR View map
$2,675 Most Popular Price

$2,675 Most Popular Price

I’m Nilka Gissell. I’ve been documenting weddings since 2011. I want to give my clients meaningful experiences that go beyond just taking a pretty pic. As an experience driven wedding photographer my primary focus is to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I want to create intimate moments for you and your partner. I proudly stand for inclusivity, diversity and visibility in the wedding industry. I celebrate the differences that make my clients who they are.

Let’s go ahead and grab a cup of coffee, or video call and talk about your wedding. It’s important to me that we connect, and make sure we are a good fit for one another.

I’d be really happy if you would let me capture your story. Remember it’s all about you!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,675

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Rose
    Rose B. Getting married on 07/27/2023

Amazing Engagement Photos!

My fiancee and I are native New Yorkers and booked Nilka for our engagement photos, while exploring Puerto Rico for a wedding venue. We found her on wedding wire, looked at her intagram and decided to book our photos with her. She responded quickly and understood what I was looking for. She came up with location ideas, sent us locations of where to meet and where to park. She maximized our one hour session and took us to so many locations to take the perfect photos. She captured over 100 amazing photos, and we had a fun session with Nilka. At no point was it awkward- it was like we knew her for years! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and offered her own recommendations and help in wedding planning. We can't recommend Nilka enough, and plan to hire her as our wedding photographer!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 06/13/2021

Nilka is INCREDIBLE and makes magic with her pics!

BOOK NILKA NOW! Nilka is incredibly talented at what she does. My husband and I usually do not like taking pictures and often feel we look awkward in them. But not with Nilka! She made the experience so comfortable and fun and the pictures turned out just stunning. We are so happy Nilka was a part of our day!
    Kritzia A. Married on 05/29/2021

Excelente experiencia

Nilka es realmente una fotógrafa muy talentosa y estamos muy felices con el resultado de las fotos. Desde que conocimos a Nilka ella fue muy amable y servicial. Su profesionalismo y experiencia quedaron demostrados antes y durante el evento. El día de la boda, Nilka fue muy flexible con nosotros en especial cuando tuvimos que hacer cambios al programa a última hora. Además fue muy calmada y amable durante todo el evento. Su estilo de fotografía es moderno, pero con un toque vintage; perfecto para nuestro tema de boda. ¡Gracias Nilka por capturar esos momentos inolvidable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Jeff
    10 photos · 11/07/2021

EVENTS BY US EVENTS BY US Wedding Planners

It's always an amazing experience working with Nilka. She pleases the wishes of the couple and everything runs so smoothly when I'm working with her. The final product is always amazing.

Ferrer Video Productions Ferrer Video Productions Wedding Videographers

She is very professional, creative, flexible, and fun. The work speaks for itself so do yourself a favor and call for an appointment today, we highly recommend her!

Maria A Lugo,AWP Maria A Lugo,AWP Wedding Planners

Capturing the best moments without you even notice. Nilka is among my prefer vendors. Her personality and commitment to a quality job makes her a winner.

San Juan
Location of (Nilka Gissell Photography)
San Juan San Juan, PR, 00975

Nilka Gissell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nilka Gissell Photography include in the starting price?

Nilka Gissell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Nilka Gissell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nilka Gissell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nilka Gissell Photography offer?

Nilka Gissell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nilka Gissell Photography offer?

Nilka Gissell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nilka Gissell Photography offer for wedding events?

Nilka Gissell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nilka Gissell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nilka Gissell Photography is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding