Enuel Viera Reviews

45 Reviews for Enuel Viera

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

45 Enuel Viera Reviews

Dina · Married on 06/23/2018

Enuel is the best photographer my husband and I could have ever asked for. He captured all of our special moments perfectly. It was very important for us to select a wedding photographer who had great style and easy to work with. We were lucky enough to cross path with him, he has an amazing personality which made us feel at ease. The pictures came out outstanding and we are extremely happy with them, he definitely exceeded our expectations. Everyone we know has raved about our pictures. I highly recommend Enuel Viera! Thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable and for your excellent services.

Dina & Marcus

Enuel Viera 1
    Enuel Viera 2
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 12/02/2017

Ok - what's left to say about Enuel that hasn't been said already? He is simply the best. Enuel is quick to respond and so accommodating. I had done a bunch of research before selecting a photographer for our wedding, and decided on Enuel because I thought his pictures were the most beautiful. He has a ton of experience shooting at El Convento and Old San Juan (his pictures are the ones used on their promotional materials). He is so much fun to be around and easy to get along with - super important for a couple to be comfortable with their photographer so the photos come out great! For our engagement shoot, we took pictures in Pi~ones, Puerto Rico, and they were absolutely gorgeous (and we grabbed a beer afterwards too - so fun!). Everyone still raves about how wonderful our engagement shoot was. For the wedding day, Enuel arrived early and had to deal with a bunch of strong personalities (and he did so like a pro- telling people where to stand and getting all the pictures I wanted - thank you for your patience Enuel!!!). We've been getting previews of our photos and they are just stunning. Enuel was great about checking in with us through the night but at the same time capturing moments naturally and artistically (as opposed to posed). He stayed with us all night and captured our wedding beautifully. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Enuel Viera 3
    Enuel Viera 4
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/17/2017

Enuel was amazing in every way! He was extremely professional and very attentive to detail. We opted to not have a coordinator because of how small our wedding was, and this man literally helped with our coordination just out of kindness! He took us to old San Juan for a post wedding shoot, and I couldn't be happier with his professionalism and just all around down to earth nature . I would def recommend enuel to do anyone's wedding!

Sree · Married on 02/14/2017

I did talk with many of the other photographers. But believe it or not we got the best photographers in Puerto Rico. Enuel is very flexible, responsive and more having more patience.??

Mona · Married on 10/08/2016

Enuel is such a talented photographer! When he arrived on the scene it was like we had been friends forever. He is professional warm, timely, and has a great eye for capturing the day. He was patient with family and friends who were taking pictures and recording video constantly. We recommend Enuel no matter where your wedding takes place!

• Eric & Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

In preparation for our destination wedding we browsed the sites of many talented artist but Enuel's site and collection of moments stood out from the rest! We had an intimate destination wedding, we didn't hire a wedding planner/ coordinator so we based our decision on reviews and crossed our fingers hoping for the best!

AMAZING! pretty much sums up our experience. While, we did take some time to snap some traditional shots we primarily wanted him to capture us in our natural state. After a few weeks of our wedding day, the magic happened,....our photos were sent to us and we relived this magical day all over! Enuel's attention to detail was on point, he fed off our energy and it truly shows in our collection of memories.

Thanks, Enuel....we are eternally grateful for your craft!
    Eric and Lisa Abrew
    weddingwire.com/ericlisa618

Sent on 08/22/2016

Enuel Viera's reply:

I'm honor to be able to be part of such an important day in your life guys! Amazing experience having witnessed your union! Thanks for the opportunity!

Heera · Married on 04/23/2016

Enuel was the best photographer I could have asked for, and he did more than snap photos. He helped me keep to my timeline, reminded me of shots I had requested prior, and got everything done quickly and efficiently and was somehow able to keep my huge bridal party happy, cooperative and under control in the Puerto Rican heat! He was extremely professional and was able to keep me focused. He reminded me of shots I had requested prior, he was extremely efficient and was able to direct my group when I needed him to, and he has a GREAT personality! He was not idle for a second, and I could count on him to capture every special moment of our big day. He was a big hit with my bridal party and family, and I will absolutely be recommending him to anyone in the PR/Miami/NJ/NY area that needs a photographer. Although I was nervous about choosing vendors solely based on online reviews for my destination wedding, I am so happy Enuel was our photographer and I could not have asked for anyone better.

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2016

Not only is Enuel am extremely talented photographer, but he is also a pleasure to be around. He kept us very relaxed and is very easy to work with. Our wedding guests also were very complimentary about how great Enuel was.
    He did our engagement photos in NYC as well as our rehearsal and wedding day in Puerto Rico. All of the photos were gorgeous and very well done. He has a great eye for capturing moments in a photo. My husband and I would recommend Enuel without a doubt.

We absolutely loved working with Enuel and could not recommend him enough.

Quality of Service:
    His pictures are stunning and he captured so many tiny moments; we were shocked and so happy to see those moments captured on film. Enuel listened to what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding photographed and gave us exactly what we asked for - the pictures professional, modern, simple, not fussy, and absolutely beautiful. And the delivery was seamless - his website is easy to use, the pictures are easy to access and order, and easy to share.

Responsiveness:
    We had a destination wedding and this was a huge concern. Not with Enuel. He responded to all our emails and calls in a timely manner and answered all of our questions.

Professionalism:
    Enuel and his team were wonderful to work; they were prompt, delivered exactly what we asked for (and more!), communicated seamlessly with our wedding planner.

Flexibility:
    Enuel was able to work with us on a package and timing that perfectly suited us, delivering exactly what we wanted.

Enuel is an amazing photographer and looking through our wedding pictures was so exciting. The pictures take our breath away.

Linda · Married on 10/11/2015

We were so lucky to have found Enuel to photograph our wedding! His professional and laid back attitude made us feel at ease. We both are camera shy and thought it would be so awkward to have our photos taken professionally. All of our worries dissolved when we met Enuel for our engagement shoot. It was literally pouring rain and windy but we decided to meet anyways. Not only did Enuel magically take shots that did not reflect the weather that day at all, he made us feel comfortable with his friendly and goofy approach. We actually had a blast and we couldn't wait to see him again for our wedding day.

The actual day of the wedding got a little bit of a rough start with our makeup artist showing up about an hour late. Obviously, this pushed the entire schedule out and I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to take all the pictures I wanted to. Everything did feel very rushed and we were stressed but lucky for us, Enuel is a pro and knew the area very well already and all the good spots.. He definitely made very good use of our limited time. During the car ride, he was telling us stories in the car (at my request) of wedding horror stories to lighten the mood and made me less stressed.

My favorite thing is that he has some pictures loaded up already in his iPad for guests to view during the reception and that he would take selfies with my friend's phones.

If you want a professional, friendly, laid back photographer that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin, look no further. Enuel is amazing!

Katelyn · Married on 06/26/2015

Enuel was so great to work with!!! Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and talented! We can't wait to see the final products but judging from the preview he showed on our wedding day we know we are going to love them! We highly recommend Enuel for any event you need a photographer!

Enuel's easygoing personality made the atmosphere very comfortable.

Camilo A. · Married on 05/23/2015

Enuel's personality made us feel so comfortable. The whole process was smooth. The pictures he took not only came out amazingly, and immediately transported us to that very special day!

Enuel is the best. There is no other way to put it. He is extremely talented, professional, creative, and has a great talent for capturing moments in photos. I interviewed and met with multiple photographers before choosing Enuel. His style is chic, timeless, and photojournalistic - we are VERY picky about photography and these were all things that we were seeking. There are many other talented photographers in the San Juan area but we felt that Enuel's professional but relaxed approach would be a good fit for our small destination wedding. What we did not want was someone who would constantly "stage" us and feel like we were at a photo-shoot versus enjoying our wedding and in the moment. He exceeded our expectations! His photography is spectacular, but more than that - he's a nice person to work with and the exact person you want to have on your wedding day. He's cool, personable, fun, and helps you enjoy your wedding day. His prices are very reasonable, makes the planning process easy, and very communicative and reliable. I would absolutely recommend him!

Jamila · Married on 07/12/2014

Enuel was great! Having a destination wedding is scary because you have no clue who these people are. He was prompt, polite and great. Most of all, my pictures were fantastic!!! Not to mention, he was cheaper than most but did just as great!!! I would not hesitate to use him again.

Gretchen · Married on 03/15/2014

Enuel and I came to each other none other than by fate. My original photographer was not able to work my wedding for reasons beyond his power and he called to tell me 3 months before the event. The day after I received that call my father fell ill and eventually passed. Due to this I was not able to contact any photographer until 3 weeks before my wedding. Enuel was recommended to me by one his colleagues the was already booked. The moment I contacted Enuel he was incredibly professional, nice, charismatic and willing to work with me and my situation. When I requested to Facetime with him, even though he thought it was strange, he agreed to do it. It was my first time facetiming a vendor and it was his first time with a customer. Enuel is incredibly flexible, excellent with communication and an OUT OF THIS WORLD photographer. My original photographer said to me "I wish you find someone even better than me. That will do an amazing job"... His wish for me came true. Enuel worked on some images during our dinner and they brought tears to my eyes. He truly does an excellent job at capturing moments that are so special and touching. THANK YOU ENUEL. I will forever be grateful for everything and I will forever recommend you.

denise · Married on 08/18/2012

I had my wedding this past weekend and am so excited to look through my pics and pick out my special photos. enuel has been very helpful prior to the wedding and even more so on the day of the wedding. He even provided us a preview of our photos and they look amazing. I will be posting more reviews with my experience on waiting for my pictures and making my books. Hopefully we receive them in a timely fashion. I highly recommend envi photo and check back for my next posting.

Sahira · Married on 04/14/2012

Patient, laid back, super happy team. Thank you so much Enuel for capturing our most important day for life. We are not super into photos, but we knew we wanted someone that was able to not only capture images, but rather emotions. It takes a keen eye and patience to shoot at the right angle, with the right light and exactly at the right time. Enuel, you have this gift. Again thank you very much and best wishes. Even that we had a rainy day, they pulled it off and captured some breathtaking images. A MUST!!!

Aimee · Married on 01/21/2012

Enuel worked incredibly hard for our wedding to capture as many pictures as possible--he was helpful beyond taking pictures and extremely flexible/patient. We also had an engagement session with him--he took some great shots from a variety of perspectives and in picturesque locations. We appreciated his input throughout the process!

Krystyn · Married on 11/18/2011

Enuel is the BEST!

I was introduced to him through our wedding planner, Socorro Alicea of Ever After Events. After describing to her the style of photography I wanted she knew Enuel would be the perfect person to photograph our special day. Being from Pittsburgh, and planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, I was limited on time and resources. Socorro was able to arrange a meeting with Enuel in a matter of hours, and we met at the El San Juan Hotel where I was staying and eventually would have my dream wedding. I fell in love with his work, and artistic, editorial style, just like Socorro anticipated I would. He was kind, friendly, professional, artistic, and organized. After viewing his professional portfolio, I knew he had what I was looking for and when I returned from Pittsburgh, we booked him! The next time I would see Enuel would be on November 18, 2011, the day of my wedding. It was a pleasant surprise, that I would also meet his wife, a photographer as well. Both her and Enuel were absolutely wonderful to work with and captured everything we could have imagined. During our reception, our photos were quickly edited and displayed on a slideshow. We were truly amazed at how beautiful the photos were – our guests would not stop complimenting us! Our photos looked like they were right out of Vogue magazine!

We would highly recommend Envi Photos for your engagement, wedding, or special occasion! It was a pleasure working with Enuel and his wife, both are great people and do an amazing job at capturing every single moment on your wedding day!

Thank you Enuel for making our day so special, you were great to work with, and we look forward to seeing the rest of our photos soon!

Kathleen · Married on 03/06/2010

They are FANTASTIC!!! They flewed to NY(from PR) and took our engagement portrait pictures in NYC. They were VERY flexible and very creative. Since it rained on our wedding day they agreed to book another day (for a very reasonable charge) to take the beach pictures that we missed out on :) You won't even know they are there unless you want a specific picture :)

Rebeca · Married on 12/30/2009

We HIGHLY recommend Envi Photo. Enuel and his brother did such an amazing job at our wedding. They were very professional, patient, and so much fun to work with! They made sure they got all the pictures we wanted, yet they were never in the way. The quality of the pictures was just fantastic. Looking at them allows us to relive our special day, which would not have been the same without Envi.

Santos · Married on 12/19/2009

Uno como cliente tiene unas expectativas de como desea que queden las cosas. En nuestro caso particular ENVI Photo las sobrepasó exageradamente. Lo recomiendo para cualquier tipo de evento a ojo cerrao (Como decimos los Boricuas). Las fotos pueden ser un recuerdo donde puedes decepcionarte y te pueden llevar hasta tener remordimientos de por vida como también podrían ser un recuerdo inspirador y lleno de bonitos sentimientos eternos. Nuestra maravillosa experiencia es totalmente llena de inspiración y excelentes e inolvidables sentimientos gracias al trabajo espontáneo y profesional de este equipo. En momentos que solo se viven una vez te hacen sentir en confianza para que primeramente te disfrutes tu día y para que no parezcas un robot en las fotos. Gracias ENVI son los mejores, Dios los bendiga...

Sandy · Married on 05/16/2009

Not only was Envi Photo great to work with, but Enuel and Vanessa are professional, creative, and more importantly fun to work with. I would highly recommend Envi Photo to anyone that is looking for quality photo's. Envi Photo captured precious and timeless moments :) Book them today!!!!

• Y

Yaisa · Married on 04/04/2009

I loved it! Super professional! They make you feel sooo comfortable, like if they were your friends! The photos were exceptional, they capture every moment beautifully, as if for a magazine!