45 Reviews for Enuel Viera

Wedding Portraits (3)
Slideshow (2)
Albums (2)
45 Enuel Viera Reviews

Enuel is the best photographer my husband and I could have ever asked for. He captured all of our special moments perfectly. It was very important for us to select a wedding photographer who had great style and easy to work with. We were lucky enough to cross path with him, he has an amazing personality which made us feel at ease. The pictures came out outstanding and we are extremely happy with them, he definitely exceeded our expectations. Everyone we know has raved about our pictures. I highly recommend Enuel Viera! Thank you so much for making our special day unforgettable and for your excellent services.

Dina & Marcus

Photo for Enuel Viera Review - Picture taken by our photographer at Hotel El Convento.
Photo for Enuel Viera Review - Picture taken by our photographer at Villa Herencia Hotel.
Profile Picture Dina, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Prints

Ok - what's left to say about Enuel that hasn't been said already? He is simply the best. Enuel is quick to respond and so accommodating. I had done a bunch of research before selecting a photographer for our wedding, and decided on Enuel because I thought his pictures were the most beautiful. He has a ton of experience shooting at El Convento and Old San Juan (his pictures are the ones used on their promotional materials). He is so much fun to be around and easy to get along with - super important for a couple to be comfortable with their photographer so the photos come out great! For our engagement shoot, we took pictures in Pi~ones, Puerto Rico, and they were absolutely gorgeous (and we grabbed a beer afterwards too - so fun!). Everyone still raves about how wonderful our engagement shoot was. For the wedding day, Enuel arrived early and had to deal with a bunch of strong personalities (and he did so like a pro- telling people where to stand and getting all the pictures I wanted - thank you for your patience Enuel!!!). We've been getting previews of our photos and they are just stunning. Enuel was great about checking in with us through the night but at the same time capturing moments naturally and artistically (as opposed to posed). He stayed with us all night and captured our wedding beautifully. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Enuel was amazing in every way! He was extremely professional and very attentive to detail. We opted to not have a coordinator because of how small our wedding was, and this man literally helped with our coordination just out of kindness! He took us to old San Juan for a post wedding shoot, and I couldn't be happier with his professionalism and just all around down to earth nature . I would def recommend enuel to do anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

I did talk with many of the other photographers. But believe it or not we got the best photographers in Puerto Rico. Enuel is very flexible, responsive and more having more patience.??

Profile Picture Sree, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enuel is such a talented photographer! When he arrived on the scene it was like we had been friends forever. He is professional warm, timely, and has a great eye for capturing the day. He was patient with family and friends who were taking pictures and recording video constantly. We recommend Enuel no matter where your wedding takes place!

Profile Picture Mona, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

In preparation for our destination wedding we browsed the sites of many talented artist but Enuel's site and collection of moments stood out from the rest! We had an intimate destination wedding, we didn't hire a wedding planner/ coordinator so we based our decision on reviews and crossed our fingers hoping for the best!

AMAZING! pretty much sums up our experience. While, we did take some time to snap some traditional shots we primarily wanted him to capture us in our natural state. After a few weeks of our wedding day, the magic happened,....our photos were sent to us and we relived this magical day all over! Enuel's attention to detail was on point, he fed off our energy and it truly shows in our collection of memories.

Thanks, Enuel....we are eternally grateful for your craft!
Eric and Lisa Abrew
weddingwire.com/ericlisa618

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Enuel was the best photographer I could have asked for, and he did more than snap photos. He helped me keep to my timeline, reminded me of shots I had requested prior, and got everything done quickly and efficiently and was somehow able to keep my huge bridal party happy, cooperative and under control in the Puerto Rican heat! He was extremely professional and was able to keep me focused. He reminded me of shots I had requested prior, he was extremely efficient and was able to direct my group when I needed him to, and he has a GREAT personality! He was not idle for a second, and I could count on him to capture every special moment of our big day. He was a big hit with my bridal party and family, and I will absolutely be recommending him to anyone in the PR/Miami/NJ/NY area that needs a photographer. Although I was nervous about choosing vendors solely based on online reviews for my destination wedding, I am so happy Enuel was our photographer and I could not have asked for anyone better.

Profile Picture Heera, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not only is Enuel am extremely talented photographer, but he is also a pleasure to be around. He kept us very relaxed and is very easy to work with. Our wedding guests also were very complimentary about how great Enuel was.
He did our engagement photos in NYC as well as our rehearsal and wedding day in Puerto Rico. All of the photos were gorgeous and very well done. He has a great eye for capturing moments in a photo. My husband and I would recommend Enuel without a doubt.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Enuel and could not recommend him enough.

Quality of Service:
His pictures are stunning and he captured so many tiny moments; we were shocked and so happy to see those moments captured on film. Enuel listened to what we wanted and how we wanted our wedding photographed and gave us exactly what we asked for - the pictures professional, modern, simple, not fussy, and absolutely beautiful. And the delivery was seamless - his website is easy to use, the pictures are easy to access and order, and easy to share.

Responsiveness:
We had a destination wedding and this was a huge concern. Not with Enuel. He responded to all our emails and calls in a timely manner and answered all of our questions.

Professionalism:
Enuel and his team were wonderful to work; they were prompt, delivered exactly what we asked for (and more!), communicated seamlessly with our wedding planner.

Flexibility:
Enuel was able to work with us on a package and timing that perfectly suited us, delivering exactly what we wanted.

Enuel is an amazing photographer and looking through our wedding pictures was so exciting. The pictures take our breath away.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so lucky to have found Enuel to photograph our wedding! His professional and laid back attitude made us feel at ease. We both are camera shy and thought it would be so awkward to have our photos taken professionally. All of our worries dissolved when we met Enuel for our engagement shoot. It was literally pouring rain and windy but we decided to meet anyways. Not only did Enuel magically take shots that did not reflect the weather that day at all, he made us feel comfortable with his friendly and goofy approach. We actually had a blast and we couldn't wait to see him again for our wedding day.

The actual day of the wedding got a little bit of a rough start with our makeup artist showing up about an hour late. Obviously, this pushed the entire schedule out and I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to take all the pictures I wanted to. Everything did feel very rushed and we were stressed but lucky for us, Enuel is a pro and knew the area very well already and all the good spots.. He definitely made very good use of our limited time. During the car ride, he was telling us stories in the car (at my request) of wedding horror stories to lighten the mood and made me less stressed.

My favorite thing is that he has some pictures loaded up already in his iPad for guests to view during the reception and that he would take selfies with my friend's phones.

If you want a professional, friendly, laid back photographer that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin, look no further. Enuel is amazing!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Enuel was so great to work with!!! Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and talented! We can't wait to see the final products but judging from the preview he showed on our wedding day we know we are going to love them! We highly recommend Enuel for any event you need a photographer!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Everybody absolutely loves our wedding pictures and wants to know who our photographer was. Enuel exceeded my bridzilla expectations! He listened to what we envisioned and made it happen. We couldn't have been happier with how our pictures turned out. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enuel's easygoing personality made the atmosphere very comfortable.

Profile Picture User5295676, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enuel's personality made us feel so comfortable. The whole process was smooth. The pictures he took not only came out amazingly, and immediately transported us to that very special day!

Profile Picture Camilo A., 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Enuel is the best. There is no other way to put it. He is extremely talented, professional, creative, and has a great talent for capturing moments in photos. I interviewed and met with multiple photographers before choosing Enuel. His style is chic, timeless, and photojournalistic - we are VERY picky about photography and these were all things that we were seeking. There are many other talented photographers in the San Juan area but we felt that Enuel's professional but relaxed approach would be a good fit for our small destination wedding. What we did not want was someone who would constantly "stage" us and feel like we were at a photo-shoot versus enjoying our wedding and in the moment. He exceeded our expectations! His photography is spectacular, but more than that - he's a nice person to work with and the exact person you want to have on your wedding day. He's cool, personable, fun, and helps you enjoy your wedding day. His prices are very reasonable, makes the planning process easy, and very communicative and reliable. I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture User3839310, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enuel was great! Having a destination wedding is scary because you have no clue who these people are. He was prompt, polite and great. Most of all, my pictures were fantastic!!! Not to mention, he was cheaper than most but did just as great!!! I would not hesitate to use him again.

Profile Picture Jamila, 7/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!!! He was so talented and innovative with his photographs. He was helpful and lots of fun, and the photos were BEAUTIFUL!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 3/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enuel and I came to each other none other than by fate. My original photographer was not able to work my wedding for reasons beyond his power and he called to tell me 3 months before the event. The day after I received that call my father fell ill and eventually passed. Due to this I was not able to contact any photographer until 3 weeks before my wedding. Enuel was recommended to me by one his colleagues the was already booked. The moment I contacted Enuel he was incredibly professional, nice, charismatic and willing to work with me and my situation. When I requested to Facetime with him, even though he thought it was strange, he agreed to do it. It was my first time facetiming a vendor and it was his first time with a customer. Enuel is incredibly flexible, excellent with communication and an OUT OF THIS WORLD photographer. My original photographer said to me "I wish you find someone even better than me. That will do an amazing job"... His wish for me came true. Enuel worked on some images during our dinner and they brought tears to my eyes. He truly does an excellent job at capturing moments that are so special and touching. THANK YOU ENUEL. I will forever be grateful for everything and I will forever recommend you.

Profile Picture Gretchen , 3/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

You want quality, professionalism and beautiful wedding and or engagement pictures Enuel is the person to go to for sure. He did such an amazing job with my engagement and wedding pictures that it was so hard to choose pictures for us to print out. He was on point with everything and I couldn't be any more satisfied with the service and pictures. I would choose him all over again if I had another wedding :-) thank you so much Enuel!!

Profile Picture Franchesca, 4/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enthusiasm was great! He listened to every idea and suggestion given. Would have liked a bit more communication but apart from that, everything was great! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Omayra, 12/29/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had my wedding this past weekend and am so excited to look through my pics and pick out my special photos. enuel has been very helpful prior to the wedding and even more so on the day of the wedding. He even provided us a preview of our photos and they look amazing. I will be posting more reviews with my experience on waiting for my pictures and making my books. Hopefully we receive them in a timely fashion. I highly recommend envi photo and check back for my next posting.

Profile Picture denise, 8/18/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patient, laid back, super happy team. Thank you so much Enuel for capturing our most important day for life. We are not super into photos, but we knew we wanted someone that was able to not only capture images, but rather emotions. It takes a keen eye and patience to shoot at the right angle, with the right light and exactly at the right time. Enuel, you have this gift. Again thank you very much and best wishes. Even that we had a rainy day, they pulled it off and captured some breathtaking images. A MUST!!!

Profile Picture Sahira, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enuel was absolutely great the day of the wedding. He listened to what we wanted and most importantly what we DID NOT want. Many people tried to force the obligatory shots and we were not interested in that style of photography. We got a glimpse of the photos on an ipad at the reception itself which was fantastic, all the guests loved it. We are awaiting with baited breath the retouched images.

Profile Picture Katherine, 2/11/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

i simply do not have enough words (or space here!) to adequately describe the amazing experience we had from beginning to end working with enuel and envi photo. when we were searching for our wedding photographer we reviewed numerous photographers in various price ranges. once i found envi photo, i could not stop looking at his images. his packages are incredibly reasonable, and he was very flexible in altering the items until we had exactly the package we wanted.

we were in puerto rico prior to our wedding (we had already been in contact with enuel), and he went out of his way to meet us on our tight schedule - even came to our hotel on very short notice. once i met him in person, i knew we made the right choice. he is relaxed but professional - and just 'got it'.

the day of the wedding he and the lovely vanessa came to my bridal suite - and almost melted into the background! they both got amazing shots -- that i was not even aware they were taking. AND vanessa basically saved the day by completely re-doing my maid of honor's hair after a disastrous styling at a salon.

many of my guests commented on how kind and professional they both were throughout the ceremony and reception - they basically seemed like part of the family at that point! a great surprise was mid-way through the reception, when we were able to see a sneak peek of some of the beautiful wedding shots on their iPad.

enuel also met us in old san juan a few days after the wedding - to do some additional shots that i really wanted. again - he was simply fantastic to work with... everything was very smooth and relaxed.. he knew the places to go and even indulged me when i wanted a couple of shots in a great neighborhood bar.

truly, my only regret in working with envy photo is that i did not have them longer!! we went with the 6 hour package - but i think we could have kept them busy for the 8 hour package!

Profile Picture ashlee, 1/28/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enuel worked incredibly hard for our wedding to capture as many pictures as possible--he was helpful beyond taking pictures and extremely flexible/patient. We also had an engagement session with him--he took some great shots from a variety of perspectives and in picturesque locations. We appreciated his input throughout the process!

Profile Picture Aimee, 1/21/12, 5 Reviews