Nearby Vendors to Consider

About D.C. Entertainment

I'm Dan Carpenter, owner of D.C. Entertainment.  I started DJing because of my love of music.  I kept DJing because I love the spirit of the event; the reactions of the crowd, the smiles, the laughter, and the pure energy that comes from any gathering.  There is little that I like more then to see a group of people truly enjoying themselves.

When it comes to your wedding day I believe the day should be about you, and that's where the focus will be.  I will work with you beforehand to find out exactly what you want for your reception.  I will work with your other vendors to help coordinate the event so that you have as little to worry about as possible.  My job is to ensure that you and your guest enjoy themselves the best they possibly can.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Photobooth (3)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)

Dan was such an awesome addition to our team of vendors for our wedding. He was attentive, cared about our desire to have an unconventional and special wedding, and is just a great all around person!
He put the icing on the cake for our wedding day!
We can't thank him enough for helping us to have the best day ever! We highly recommend his services for couples who are looking to have great music and a great time on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was very well-organized and accommodating throughout the planning process, he was also thoughtful and considered our tastes and personalities. He made great suggestions that made our day special for not just the two of us, but also our families. He has a wide variety of music and it was all great, but his personality and thoughtfulness put him above everyone else. He had a wonderful set up (both outside for the ceremony/cocktail hour and inside for the reception) and the music was flawless throughout the day. He also offers a photo booth, which was amazing (it is a plus that we got digital copies of the photo booth pics!). He was open to our suggestions when planning a game for our reception-- the game was very fun for everyone and we are very grateful to Dan as he put a lot of effort into the game to make it special for us. We will continue to talk about how much fun the game and the music/dancing was for a long time.

Profile Picture nicole, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Dan was very timely and responsive with his emails and always got back to me within the same day, often times the same hour. We met twice in person and he worked with us to create our wedding timeline. He gave us his suggestions and input when needed and was very easy to work with. As for the wedding day, he made sure that everything ran smoothly and the dance floor was packed the whole time! His song selections were great and everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend Dan for his professionalism, talent, timeliness and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 1 Review