1310 Hartsough Street, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $3,000
  • Meet the Team

About Ensemble Custom Floral

Based in Plymouth, Michigan, Ensemble Custom Floral is a floral boutique that creates exquisite wedding arrangements. This boutique is owned and operated by Cayna Carnes, who boasts a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and a master’s degree from Eastern Michigan University. After working in secondary education for over a decade, she earned a certificate in event planning before launching her business in floral design. She now collaborates with clients of all budgets to make their vision come to life, embellishing their day with beautiful blossoms.

Ensemble Custom Floral offers consultations to clients, allowing them to discuss their nuptial theme, design ideas, and favorite flowers. The team will then prepare a tailored design collage to reflect your vision, which you can review for changes. From centerpieces and corsages to aisle decor and flower crowns, this company can take care of all your floral nuptial needs. Working to provide a stress-free experience, this team can offer delivery and setup of their custom creations. They can also offer day-of planning services, with a choice of customizable packages available to take care of every detail.

• Woman-owned
img 8249 51 2011123 161421488821851

3 Reviews for Ensemble Custom Floral

Molly G. · Getting married on 09/12/2021

Personal, Creative, and Passionate

I cannot imagine a more talented, caring, or dedicated person than Cayna to bring my floral vision to life. Throughout 2020, as my husband and I planned our wedding three different times due to COVID cancellations, she helped us choose flowers we loved for a winter wedding--and eventually a beach one--that were equally beautiful and representative of our style.

When we finally ended up planning a beach wedding in Florida, she used her out-of-the-box creativity to recommend dried flowers that would withstand the trip down and also meld beautifully with the scenery. She took hours to help me choose dried flowers I loved and create the most stunning bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, hair piece, and arrangements for our arch. She packed them carefully for transport, going above and beyond what we had imagined.

Moreover, Cayna really takes the time to get to know the couples she works with. While my vision was important, she also took the time to get to know what flowers would make my husband's wedding day perfect for him as well.

Having Cayna by my side made what could have been a stressful and disappointing wedding process this past year both enjoyable and hopeful. One phone call to Cayna will make you smile and spark your excitement about the possible floral options in your future!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Ensemble Custom Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Molly! It was such an honor to design your wedding flowers!! Your day was so beautiful! 💜💜💜
  • W

Wheatley M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Pure Excellence!

Planning a wedding is stressful, but with Cayna on your team, it doesn’t have to be! From our first ideas to the wedding itself, Cayna helped us pull together our vision and made the process much smoother. When the pandemic altered our options, Cayna easily adapted our plans to a smaller setting and reassured us. She is highly organized, creative, and detail-oriented. When we had to drive our floral up north, she packed them up safely, gave video directions, and took the time to deliver them to our house. Cayna cares deeply about the people she serves and the quality of her work. You couldn’t ask for a better person to coordinate or do floral for your big day or special event. She will deliver excellence and peace of mind so you can enjoy the day. We will definitely work with her again for future events.

Sent on 03/06/2021

Ensemble Custom Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 200
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Ensemble Custom Floral

Cayna Carnes

Cayna Carnes

Owner

Hi, I’m Cayna. I am the owner of Ensemble Custom Floral, a business I started in 2020 to focus on independent floral design for intimate weddings and events.

I graduated from both the University of Michigan (BA) and Eastern Michigan University (MA), and spent 11 years teaching secondary education. After taking time off to have my son in 2016, I decided to pursue a new passion of mine: floral and event design.

Through getting my certificate in event planning and working with another design firm, I have come to love working closely with clients to bring their sense of style and design ideas to reality and make their special events stand out (without breaking the budget).

I live in Plymouth, MI with my husband (Chris) and four-year-old son (William). I love reading, cooking, getting engrossed in new shows, traveling, and spending time with my family.

I look forward to meeting you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1310 Hartsough Street Plymouth, MI, 48170 See on map
    Location of (Ensemble Custom Floral)