Ensemble Custom Floral

Plymouth, MI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Based in Plymouth, Michigan, Ensemble Custom Floral is a floral boutique that creates exquisite wedding arrangements. This boutique is owned and operated by Cayna Carnes, who boasts a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and a master’s degree from Eastern Michigan University. After working in secondary education for over a decade, she earned a certificate in event planning before launching her business in floral design. She now collaborates with clients of all budgets to make their vision come to life, embellishing their day with beautiful blossoms.

Ensemble Custom Floral offers consultations to clients, allowing them to discuss their nuptial theme, design ideas, and favorite flowers. The team will then prepare a tailored design collage to reflect your vision, which you can review for changes. From centerpieces and corsages to aisle decor and flower crowns, this company can take care of all your floral nuptial needs. Working to provide a stress-free experience, this team can offer delivery and setup of their custom creations. They can also offer day-of coordination services, with a choice of customizable packages available to take care of every detail.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Brooke
    Brooke R. Married on 06/18/2022

The best!!

Ensemble floral was the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. Cayna was so responsive and helpful. She reached out to me regularly, shared sneak peeks of my flowers, and made my day feel so special. I did not really know what I wanted going in, but she helped me craft a vision that was perfect for me. I cannot recommend this business enough.
    Jessica C. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing!!!

Cayna was absolutely amazing to work with! From the very first meeting where we set out the designs I wanted to the moment she dropped off my bouquet she was the perfect person to work with and make my dreams a reality! And of course my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as well, it turned out even better than I had pictured in my head 🥰
    Samantha Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing decorations and flowers!

Cayna did a great job conceptualizing and executing the decorations and flowers for our wedding. The results were stunning and the process was easy. She was very thorough and went above and beyond the entire way. I would highly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Cayna Carnes
Cayna Carnes
Owner

Hi, I’m Cayna. I am the owner of Ensemble Custom Floral, a business I started in 2020 to focus on independent floral design for intimate weddings and events.

I graduated from both the University of Michigan (BA) and Eastern Michigan University (MA), and spent 11 years teaching secondary education. After taking time off to have my son in 2016, I decided to pursue a new passion of mine: floral and event design.

Through getting my certificate in event planning and working with another design firm, I have come to love working closely with clients to bring their sense of style and design ideas to reality and make their special events stand out (without breaking the budget).

I live in Plymouth, MI with my husband (Chris) and four-year-old son (William). I love reading, cooking, getting engrossed in new shows, traveling, and spending time with my family.

I look forward to meeting you!

1310 Hartsough Street Plymouth, MI, 48170
Location of (Ensemble Custom Floral)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding