42 Hudller Lane, North East, MD 21901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About EnhancEvents LLC

EnhancEvents, LLC is a full service wedding and event consulting firm. An Elite, luxury wedding requires more than a wedding planner, but someone who is as devoted and fascinated as you. A professional who’s priority is your wedding and your happiness. At EnhancEvents, LLC, you will feel confident that your wedding is receiving the time, effort, and attention it deserves. To reassure you, you are presented with two Certified Wedding and Social Event Planners and one Professional Wedding Assistants, eager to meticulously unfold your vision.
Now offering Eco & LGBT Friendly Weddings. Please visit our page for more information.
At EnhancEvents, LLC we are proud to serve our community, for that reason we are affiliated with different local and national agencies such as: “Peace on Holly Ground”, Red Cross, Eastern Shore of MD, Help Center, Elkton to name a few. As well we work with other local agencies to promote and educate residents and visitors to our area about conserving the earth, by recycling, saving energy, using other sources to protect our environment.

With them we share our time with them organizing local and statewide events such as collecting food for the food bank, collecting clothes and coats in the winter time, as well as helping the other answering the phones when a disaster strike us, we are there to help in any way we can.
Bilingual Certified Wedding and Event Manager available to you 24/7. Spanish speaking.
____________________________________________

Planificación de Eventos Corporativos tales como: Reuniones, Día de Apreciación del Empleado, Comidas de la compañía, Excursiones de Empleados, Celebración de días Festivos.
Diseño y Decoración de Bodas: Elaboración del Diseño de su Fiesta u Evento, Ejecución de la decoración completa de su Evento u Fiesta incluyendo: Flores, Luces, Detalles, Telas, Velas, Espejos, Columnas, Tapetes, Mantelería, Cristalería, Carpas, etc. Área de Cobertura: Cubrimos los Estados Unidos El Caribe entero y Europa; EnhancEvents, LLC se especializa en bodas lujosas de Destino y El Caribe entero.

Consiste en:
Ayudar a las parejas a seleccionar y coordinar los servicios de los proveedores que serán necesarios en el proceso de evolución y desarrollo de ese gran día.

Le ayudamos en la planificación y ejecución de su evento haciéndole la vida más fácil para que pueda disfrutar de su evento a plenitud. También le asistimos en la toma de decisiones correctas y en la búsqueda y contratación de proveedores de servicios que usted necesite.

Podemos diseñar, planificar y organizar su evento parcial o en su totalidad.

Follow EnhancEvents LLC on

f7e6cf40740c49e3 1254615955198 Boda

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for EnhancEvents LLC

Becky · Married on 03/14/2009

We hired EnhancEvents (Kay) for our March wedding. I was totally against a wedding planner at first, but things got a little crazy at work and I needed help. I hired Kay for the last 3 months of planning and I have to say, she was AMAZING. She was very fast in returning all our calls (even on a weekend at 10pm at night), she had tons of great ideas and she saved us a load of money when we booked the vendors she recommended us.

My whole family and friends were impressed with how hard she worked the day of the wedding. She really went above and beyond to help us out and save us money. I can not recommend her enough. If you need a wedding planner that will actually SAVE you money, call her. She's awesome!

Sent on 05/12/2009

EnhancEvents LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you, and I was glad to be at your services. I enjoyed every single day of it. Thank you for the comment. It was lovely and I had a blast working with both of you. Kay

EnhancEvents LLC FAQ

• Tabrizi's
    Tabrizi's Banquet Halls

Great work, and very professional.

• Healing Flower Floral Event Planners
    Healing Flower Floral Event Planners Wedding Florists

I highly recommend EnhanceEvents LLC it was a pleasure to work with Kay Marie. Very professional, organized, has great knowledge of our traditions, a great eye for details. She contacted me for a wedding being held in PR and I was amazed of her work. She fly to PR had her staff and all vendors on the same page.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of EnhancEvents to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 42 Hudller Lane North East, 21901 See on map
    3026906634 (Other Phone Number)
    8883145572 (Fax Number)
    Winter Hours: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Summer Hours: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM But we answer our phones 24/7 in case you have any questions.