Endless Styles

Corpus Christi, TX View map

Endless Styles Salon & Boutique is a UNIQUE salon complemented by an eclectic variety boutique!

We offer trendy and fun clothing, as well as gifts and jewelry. Endless Styles Salon & Boutique is a full service salon whose emphasis is on uncompromising quality service. Come visit and browse the salon and boutique for your shopping needs!

Endless Styles would like to welcome this New year and encourage all to shape up this year with a Brand New Look! If your shopping stylists and/or clothing for Your New Look… Look NO farther! Endless Styles is to the rescue with all your Beauty Needs!!!

Trendy clothes, accessories and exclusive designer handbags are Only A Few of Our One of a Kind items offered here at Endless Styles! Take advantage of our $5, $10, $15 Rack of designer brands and Labels- While inventory lasts!!! Doesn’t get much better then that!!!

Only for you Corpus Christi ;) Endless Styles is the place to go for any Beauty needs.

We have Miss Lindsey Vasquez on staff for our FLAWLESS Airbrush Make-up~perfect for your up coming special event, wedding, or a fun night on the town with the ladies. - Only $55

• Yvette
    Yvette Married on 10/31/2014
    As always Ms. Iris and her staff went to great lengths to make sure my hair and my mom's looked great for my wedding. They are awesome and will continue to recommended them and continue to give them my business.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Married on 05/18/2014

⭐️ 20 out of 10 ⭐️

My last color, conditioning & cut from Iris, Becky, Clotti, and Emily today July 2021 😭 It usually takes some time to find a great salon when you move every few years. Thankfully I found Iris’s shop right up the road from me here in Corpus.
    To anyone in Corpus, if you are in need of a great stylist and team, check out Endless Styles Salon & Boutique! These ladies are talented and love what they do! ⭐️ 20 out of 10 stars ⭐️
  • User1211329 2+ years ago
    Not many places had reviews in Corpus, or had mixed reviews so I ended up choosing this place because the few reviews they had were good and they had airbrush makeup and hair in one place. I am glad I did. It is like one big happy family in there.

The owner/mother did my hair and since I forgot to print my picture, she made sure to understand what I wanted and find a picture before we got started. My curls ended up falling out, but I blame that on the wind and humidity and we fixed it in my bridal room at the venue.

I forgot the girl's name that did my makeup but she did a terrific job. She listened to what I wanted and was friendly and professional.

My mom decided she wanted her hair and makeup done while we were there and they got here done right then and there without a problem.

6314 Yorktown Blvd, Ste 103 Corpus Christi, TX, 78414
3619923635

Wed – Sat 8:30AM-6:30PM
Location of (Endless Styles)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding