Enderes Photography

Ashburn, VA View map

Welcome to Enderes Photography. We are a lifestyle, wedding documentary photographers base out of the D.C. Metro Area. Our vision comes from those snap shots that goes through your head during that moment that you would like to remember your whole life. As documentary photographers, we are always looking for that perfect shot that shows the inner beauty of our subjects. People always say that we have "The Eye", but really its the subject and there true emotions that create the best images.

Enderes Photography is excited for 2011, we are available for commissioned assignments stateside or abroad. Please visit our website and blog.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Arlene
    Arlene Married on 05/10/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A mutual friend had recommended Enderes Photography to me. I previously had seen the photos they did for another friend's wedding. So, even before I talked to them, I knew I already liked their style of photography which is more photojournalistic and editorial. Melvin and Erika were easy-going and accommodating throughout the wedding planning phase, even offering suggestions for the day of timeline to ensure things went smoothly and we got the shots we wanted. On the day of the wedding, they and their assistant Reggie were wonderful! Always around to capture great moments but never in the way. Since my husband hates having his picture taken, I was a little worried about how the photoshoot with the guys before the ceremony would go. Reggie was assigned to do that. Later on in the day, my husband's exact words were "Reggie is cool as hell." Anyone who knows my husband knows that's the highest form of praise! He liked how Reggie blended in with the guys but also was on hand to offer assistance when needed. A photo nerd myself, it was cool to see how Melvin set up shots and the eye he has for great pictures during the day. Also included in our package was a photo booth, which was a big hit with our guests at the reception. Photos were included in our guestbook, and you can tell how much fun people had with it. The following morning, Melvin sent me a couple of quick preview shots: a silly group shot of hour wedding party and an artistic one of my husband and me. They were both amazing! I can't wait to see the rest.
    Nancy Married on 09/14/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After our first meeting with Melvin Enderes, we knew that he was the person we had to have photograph our wedding. The contemporary and photojournalistic style was exactly what we wanted and he definitely delivered. Melvin was extremely professional and responsive, and his laid-back personality put us at ease in front of the camera. Our bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, wedding planner, etc. all raved about how attentive Melvin and his team were on our big day and how much fun it was to work with them. We were thrilled to have them capture beautiful moments from one of the most important days of our lives. I highly recommend Melvin and Enderes Photography!
    Katyana Married on 07/14/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Enderes Photography was by far my husband's favorite vendor to work with on the day of our wedding. Melvin had a professional yet personable way about him; it was as though he was just another guest at our wedding, who happened to take amazing photos! Melvin knew the names of our wedding party within minutes, and took wonderful candid shots as well as posed photos of my husband and me, our guests, and details of the entire wedding. I also appreciate the person that Melvin is--it's what makes him a great photographer! He is family-oriented, professional, and maintains such a fun-loving, positive attitude. Follow-up after the wedding was immediate and responsive. Thanks to Enderes Photography, our wedding and it's wonderful moments have been so well-preserved!
  • illustration stars

24 photos 路 10/03/2016

Deals

Enderes Photography 1
Discount
Enderes Photography, is offering a $400 credit on any of our packages for the 1st 4 confirmed bookings for 2012.

Ashburn, 20148
Location of (Enderes Photography)

Enderes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Enderes Photography offer?

Enderes Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Enderes Photography offer?

Enderes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Enderes Photography offer for wedding events?

Enderes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Enderes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Enderes Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Enderes Photography offer?

Enderes Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding