Chevy Chase, MD 20815 Map · Phone number

About J Perez Imagery

Completely self taught, I started J Perez Imagery in 2007 after many years of shooting events for friends and family. My business has grown and prospered because of my desire to please my clients and create beautiful, original photographs. I am currently available for weddings and portraits.
My photography is my creative outlet and I thrive on opportunities to make art from a single moment in time. There is no bigger compliment to me than for a client to print one of my photographs and display it in their home. This is my goal. This is what I strive for.
Currently, I live in the DC metro area with my wife, Tali, and our daughter, Sofia Jade.

For more information, please visit my main website: http://www.JPerezImagery.com

2020100130145612219443medium
2020100130145213219410medium
2020100130145129219403medium

7 Reviews for J Perez Imagery

John · Married on 02/13/2010

Jeff did a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only were the pictures great, the turnaround time was outstanding.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Dana · Married on 11/07/2009

J Perez Imagery was the best to work with on our special day. Jeff knew exactly what photos we needed to take and was so creative! The photos turned out absolutely amazing, so amazing that my brother will be using him as their wedding photographer later this year. I would recommend J Perez Imagery for capturing all of your special memories!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2009

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely beautiful. We could not have asked for more. We are so grateful that we have such amazing pictures that captured our wedding day. Everyone I show them to give rave reviews. He has such a unique style and an eye for detail. Thank you again, Jeff.

Sent on 03/19/2010

Award

J Perez Imagery FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Wedding DJs

I , along with the rest of my staff at Steve Moody’s Entertainment Connection, would like to share our endorsement of J. Perez Imagery. Being involved in the Wedding Industry since 1989 myself… I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of photographers over the years. I have seen their final product…and have seen (first hand) the way that they work with their clients. There are very few photographers that I would put in the category as being “Premier Wedding Photographers”. J Perez Imagery is a shining example of what a Wedding Photographer should be. It is very easy to see why Jeffery’s clients are so thrilled with his services. My experience with this vendor has demonstrated that Jeffery takes the time with his couples to understand exactly what they are looking for in their wedding photos. He arrives early (with a smile)…and looks the part. Extremely professional. Jeffery is eager to please and is ready to work hand in hand with the other vendors in order to help keep the wedding reception moving along nicely. Furthermore, he has a talent for getting those “one of a kind” shots without being obtrusive to the couples and their guests. Above all, I would say that your Wedding Photographer is the vendor that you will spend the most time with during your big day…and must be someone that you are comfortable with on a personal level. Jeffery has a way of making clients feel as if they are long time friends…which brings out the best of couples as he is taking his shots. Priceless! I would encourage you to visit his website to see a few examples of the incredible job he does. J. Perez Imagery is one of the few services in our region that has made an effort to keep the art of “professional” wedding photography alive and well. Steve Moody Owner- Steve Moody’s Entertainment Connection (Maryland) DJ Times Magazines “2009 International DJ Of The Year”

• Chevy Chase, 20815 See on map