12103 Mulholland Drive, Stafford, TX 77477 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Encore Strings

ENCORE STRINGS is a highly professional, extremely versatile group. The members of ENCORE STRINGS have been working together in the Houston area for twenty years. Each is a member of the Houston Musicians' Union and has performed with various orchestras in the Houston area as well as around the country.

ENCORE STRINGS pride themselves on a vast repertoire encompassing all styles of music from country and western to baroque. We offer string trios, quartets and quintets as well as strolling strings in any number. In addition, ENCORE STRINGS can also provide a trumpet fanfare, harp or flute if that is your desire.

ENCORE STRINGS is a virtuosic ensemble that will add beauty, elegance and excitement to any occasion.

For information and booking, call #832-276-6000.

4 Reviews for Encore Strings

Katerina · Married on 12/29/2012

The music was perfect at the ceremony! Vaughn Peterson and his team were wonderful to watch as they played my bridal party down the isle. They timed the special music I had for the kids to walk, perfectly!

Donna · Married on 10/09/2009

We first heard Encore Strings at one of the bridal shows in Houston. While there were many similar groups Encore Stings stood out with their tight sound and professional manner. We found them to be delightful to work with and flexible with our requests. We received many compliments on the beautiful music our guests enjoyed during the cocktail hour. We look forward to an opportunity of working with Encore Strings in the future.

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

3.0

A little tough on communications, but they exceeded our expectations with their beautiful music. They were super flexible and accomodating to our requests. We requested a piece they were unfamiliar with to accompany our soloist. The result was perfection!

• Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry
    Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am so delighted that Encore Strings has joined our Wedding Wire family because of the caliber of talent and professionalism they offer. I have known these incredible musicians for years and worked with them on many occasions. They can play anything - exceptionally well. You and your guests will never forget the elegance and beauty their music brings to your event. We happened to work at a wedding together in January and when I went into the reception to check on the bride several of the guests mistook me for one of their group (I wish!) All the guests were so impressed by their incredible music.

• 12103 Mulholland Drive Stafford, 77477 See on map