13817 Saticoy St, Panorama City, CA 91402 Map · Phone number

About Enchanted Garden

Enchanted Garden Floral Design creates elegant and innovative designs for weddings and memorable celebrations. Unique embellishments are gathered with classic details to create everlasting impressions. Enchanted Garden has been featured on some of the most popular blogs and magazines including Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, Hostess With The Mostess, Something Old Something

New, Fabulously Wed, and Wedding Obsession, to name a few. Enchanted Garden was recently featured on Style Me Pretty’s Best of 2011 Magazine, where out of over 5000 weddings, only 20 were selected for the coveted role.

Our consultants and design team pride themselves on their passion for unique and memorable creations. Our flowers are meticulously selected and cared for so your arrangements will boast only the most beautiful and freshest blooms.

When it comes to your special day, we hold no boundaries to where we need to go to make your event a memorable & creative one. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our innovative designers.

Follow Enchanted Garden on

Enchanted Garden 2
Enchanted Garden 3
Enchanted Garden 4

Anita Kohavi · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding flowers and arrangements!

Judy! The flower arrangements for my son's wedding ceremony and reception were OUT OF THIS WORLD. And yes, they were enchanting just like your companies name. You promised and delivered beyond my expectations. THANK YOU again. Life is good, Anita

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Such an artist!

Judy at Enchanted Garden Floral Design was so amazing to work with for my wedding. I came in with a lot of ideas, but hadn't found one picture to totally encapsulate what I wanted. She blew me away with her knowledge and specificity. My flowers were so so incredible! She did such an awesome job!

She is highly responsive/communicative and just so easy to work with. I'd talked to a few other florists before her and found them flaky and overpriced. She was so organized and sweet! I am so glad I found her.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Enchanted Garden 5
    Enchanted Garden 6
    Enchanted Garden 7
    Enchanted Garden 8

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2016

We worked with Judy at Enchanted, and she was fantastic! We had met with a few other floral places when deciding where to get our wedding flowers, but Enchanted came out above the rest. Judy did a great job of researching before I got there and having an idea of my venue and budget. She understood what colors I was looking for and gave me plenty of options of how to stay within budget while still making it amazing. I never felt overwhelmed even though there are a hundred things to think about when figuring out where to put flowers. She did a great job of re-working some of the flowers from our ceremony into the reception so that we could save a bit of money.

In the end, our flowers were gorgeous! Everyone commented on the bright colors and how amazing they were. They were exactly how I imagined them to be. Thanks Judy and team for beings such a huge part of our day!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Award

Enchanted Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• Marisa Nicole Events
    Marisa Nicole Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Enchanted Gardens Floral Design. Judy is simply amazing - so wonderful that when it came time for this wedding planner to choose a floral designer, it was Enchanted Gardens who I ran to. She is a true collaborator and will work hard to bring your vision to life! Her designs are fresh and innovative and she always has great ideas throughout the planning and design process to help my clients stay in their floral budget. Having Judy on my weddings puts me at ease, as I know she will take care of my clients and that everything will turn out gorgeous. On a personal note - at the end of my wedding day, all I could do was gush about how right on Judy got everything and how fabulous the flowers turned out. You need this florist on your wedding!

• Becca Rillo Photography
    Becca Rillo Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy at Enchanted Garden Floral Design is nothing short of amazing. Her creations are beautiful, unique, and lovingly created! She puts her heart and soul into each design and it's obvious when you look at her work. I can't recommend her enough :)

• LMS Studio Beauty
    LMS Studio Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Enchanted Garden does the best, classic, stunning touches to your flower arrangements. I'm in awe of the work Judy comes up with. She did everything perfect. And her work ethic is amazing. She has the best understanding of what her client wants. I love the vision she has and is truly gifted at what she does. You'd be lucky to have her.

• 13817 Saticoy St Panorama City, 91402 See on map