13817 Saticoy St, Panorama City, CA 91402 Map · Phone number

About Enchanted Garden

Enchanted Garden Floral Design creates elegant and innovative designs for weddings and memorable celebrations. Unique embellishments are gathered with classic details to create everlasting impressions. Enchanted Garden has been featured on some of the most popular blogs and magazines including Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, Hostess With The Mostess, Something Old Something

New, Fabulously Wed, and Wedding Obsession, to name a few. Enchanted Garden was recently featured on Style Me Pretty’s Best of 2011 Magazine, where out of over 5000 weddings, only 20 were selected for the coveted role.

Our consultants and design team pride themselves on their passion for unique and memorable creations. Our flowers are meticulously selected and cared for so your arrangements will boast only the most beautiful and freshest blooms.

When it comes to your special day, we hold no boundaries to where we need to go to make your event a memorable & creative one. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our innovative designers.

Follow Enchanted Garden on

KaitlinKevinWedding398
ModernGlamPS1 bmp1

15 Reviews for Enchanted Garden

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2016

We worked with Judy at Enchanted, and she was fantastic! We had met with a few other floral places when deciding where to get our wedding flowers, but Enchanted came out above the rest. Judy did a great job of researching before I got there and having an idea of my venue and budget. She understood what colors I was looking for and gave me plenty of options of how to stay within budget while still making it amazing. I never felt overwhelmed even though there are a hundred things to think about when figuring out where to put flowers. She did a great job of re-working some of the flowers from our ceremony into the reception so that we could save a bit of money.

In the end, our flowers were gorgeous! Everyone commented on the bright colors and how amazing they were. They were exactly how I imagined them to be. Thanks Judy and team for beings such a huge part of our day!

Sent on 08/14/2016
  • Ivette

Ivette · Married on 08/29/2015

Judy was a delight to work with! From the moment we met her, we knew she had our interest at heart. We were particular about a lot of aspects of our wedding, including the specific flowers we wanted to use. Judy was patient and partnered very well with us in order to bring our vision alive. She heard every concern and every desire and combined our wants with her amazing talent to create an incredible product. We married at Bacara Resort & Spa on 8/29/2015 and our planning process with Judy began about two years before that. She really invested her energy into our dream wedding and we could not have asked for a better and more personalized service. The compliments we received on our florals were endless and they really were gorgeous! Thanks Judy for your incredible service and talent.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Judy just “gets it”. After a quick view of my Pinterest board, she got exactly the style and vision I was after for my wedding and was able to show me pictures of what she recommended. She took my “must-haves”, infused her own style and took into account what she knew of the wedding venue to stunning results! At our mock meeting, she mocked up a beautiful table setting complete with flower arrangements, candles, and mercury glass décor. The best part was, on the wedding day, it looked even more amazing. It was breathtaking.
    I had given her a pretty slim budget (relative to how much I was spending elsewhere on the wedding) and she made it look like I spent 2x as much! She did a beautiful job styling the wedding venue and making the arrangements and décor go far.
    She found the most fresh, gorgeous seasonal flowers. She created a beautiful tear-drop cascade-like bouquet for me by request. I was very specific in what I wanted and she executed my vision flawlessly.
    Best of all, she is on top of it. She was organized, professional, and a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her to other brides and folks planning events. She really knows her stuff, has a great eye for design, and is a genuinely nice person.
    Enchanted Garden came highly recommended by my wedding planner. And shame on me for having met with two other florists (with excellent reviews on this site) because Judy was above and beyond more professional, budget-friendly and “with it” when it comes to style and design. Don’t waste your time like I did….call Judy first!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Award

Enchanted Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

• Marisa Nicole Events
    Marisa Nicole Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Enchanted Gardens Floral Design. Judy is simply amazing - so wonderful that when it came time for this wedding planner to choose a floral designer, it was Enchanted Gardens who I ran to. She is a true collaborator and will work hard to bring your vision to life! Her designs are fresh and innovative and she always has great ideas throughout the planning and design process to help my clients stay in their floral budget. Having Judy on my weddings puts me at ease, as I know she will take care of my clients and that everything will turn out gorgeous. On a personal note - at the end of my wedding day, all I could do was gush about how right on Judy got everything and how fabulous the flowers turned out. You need this florist on your wedding!

• Becca Rillo Photography
    Becca Rillo Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy at Enchanted Garden Floral Design is nothing short of amazing. Her creations are beautiful, unique, and lovingly created! She puts her heart and soul into each design and it's obvious when you look at her work. I can't recommend her enough :)

• LMS Studio Beauty
    LMS Studio Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Enchanted Garden does the best, classic, stunning touches to your flower arrangements. I'm in awe of the work Judy comes up with. She did everything perfect. And her work ethic is amazing. She has the best understanding of what her client wants. I love the vision she has and is truly gifted at what she does. You'd be lucky to have her.

• 13817 Saticoy St Panorama City, 91402 See on map