Enchanted Florist

Las Vegas, NV View map
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Florist is a locally owned and operated floral boutique serving the greater Las Vegas Valley for over 40 years. The creative and unique team of floral professionals love to bring to life the floral fantasies for all our clients. We specialize in floral and d茅cor for any type of event. This includes but is not limited to weddings, anniversary parties, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Sweet 16, Quinceanera, Celebrations of Life, Baby and Wedding Showers. We hand craft bouquets, ceremony floral, centerpieces and specialty floral builds. We also have rental arches, vases, and other decor items for any theme or style.

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Jennifer Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They do not disappoint! They did all of floral for my wedding and everything we discussed turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined! It was super helpful meeting with Kathryn and one of my planners to talk through all the floral. She offered visuals and ideas to help achieve my vision. I definitely recommend them!
    Gina Married on 08/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As if planning and throwing a wedding in another city isn't stressful enough, I was planning the wedding for my daughter who has never shown interest in anything wedding related and only input on the flowers was-"roses"! I contactd Enchanted Florist, explained what the couple wanted and could they help me? Kathryn's response? "We would love to be a part of your family's big day". I changed my mind so many times, yet Kathryn remained friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable, which helped me make an informed decision and stay within my budget. Still, I was worried that I wasn't able to communicate the vision I had in my head-since my thoughts were a jumbled mess. All I can say is they-nailed it!
    When the personal flowers arrived..all the girls squealed in delight. The bouquets and boutonnieres looked so delicately lovely in shades of blush & pale pinks, the stems on the bridesmaids stems hand tied with glittery gold ribbon and the brides tied with pink satin ribbon. And everything, had touches of bling. Even the delivery packaging was girly and pretty. The floral fairies transformed the ceremony site into a romantic wonderland and a spectacular "wow" worthy reception site . Everyone from the guests to the wedding party to the bride and groom were impressed. And, I LOVED how gorgeously lush and expensive the "lowly" carnation pomanders that sat proudly atop the tall blinged out vases looked, leaving one guest to comment "OMG..I didn't even realize those were carnations". Even going above the call of duty and decorating the room with gold glittered votives and candelabras that were inadvertently delivered to them along with personalized vases.
    Thank you, does not express how grateful I am for all your hard work and how blissfully happy you made the Bride & Groom.
    Kudos!

Enchanted Florist's reply:

From All the fairies=Thank you so much!!!!!! We loved making the flowers for this event and are so happy that your family and guests enjoyed them. The blush colors and the bling made for a spectacular site. All we can say is you have great design taste and it was a pleasure working with you.
    Marshalle Married on 07/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome service. My only contact with the florist was by only by email and phone. Everything was perfect when we arrived to our reception. They accommodated my request exactly to the specifications I sent through pictures of the centerpieces I wanted, and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Friendly people with excellent service.

Enchanted Florist's reply:

Marshelle, Thank you so much! Your taste in floral is fantastic :) and we were so happy to be a part of your event. We wish you many years of wedding bliss.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Archel Rolwing Events Archel Rolwing Events Wedding Planners

The floral designers at Enchanted Florist are extremely reliable, experienced, and have a knack for understanding just what their clients want to make their wedding beautiful! It is always a pleasure and a lot of fun to be on a vendor team when they're a part of it as well. We love working with Enchanted Florist!

Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Kristen Marie Weddings + Portraits Wedding Photographers

Enchanted Florist has unparalleled quality and creativity. Their team is motivated, professional, and always find ways to make floral and decor look incredibly unique and individual. They recently put together creative concepts for a bridal fashion photoshoot for me, and the result was absolutely incredible and stunning. These women know how to make a place look good, and they are super cool to work with on top of it!

Wanda's Weddings Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

Perfection defines the masterful display of artistry created by Enchanted Florist!

1717 S Decatur Blvd, Suite 604 Las Vegas, NV, 89102
800-594-0516
Location of (Enchanted Florist)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding