Enchanted Designs Weddings and Events

Firestone, CO View map Visit website
$2,700 Package Price

$2,700 Package Price

**Booking for 2023**

Enchanted Designs is a full service wedding + event planning company in the heart of Colorado! We believe that every story, vision and couple is unique and we will work closely with you to make your day the perfect day for you!

From full-service + partial planning to month of coordination + micro-weddings, we will be your partner throughout the planning process to make sure you have the day of your dreams. We believe that every element of your day should be designed with the simple goal of creating memories that will last a lifetime!

Owner Mallorie Davenport uses her creative and organizational skills to design events, and she strives to go above and beyond for each couple.

Enchanted Designs offers 4 planning + coordination packages, but as we know every couple is unique, we can customize our packages to meet your needs and budget!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Abby
    Abby R. Married on 06/16/2022

Mallorie is THE BEST!

Words cannot adequately express how wonderful, helpful and organized Mallorie was. My husband and I hired Mallorie as our month-of coordinator for our microwedding and she was a dream to work with. I remember reaching out to multiple coordinators and Mallorie was by far the most professional and responsive. To keep a long story short, my husband and I had some last-minute wedding complications due to COVID and altitude sickness. Mallorie jumped into action reassuring us that everything would be okay and moved forward without requiring any direction from us. My husband and I didn’t arrive to the Airbnb where we were getting ready and hosting our post-wedding reception until later in the day. When we arrived, Mallorie had set up our decor, troubleshot and solved all problems without our help and ensured we had the best wedding day. There was no issue too big or too small that Mallorie didn’t solve. She also organized and put away all our decor so it was so easy to check out and leave our Airbnb the next morning. On top of making sure our wedding day ran smoothly, Mallorie is such a kind-hearted person, provided us with wonderful vendor recommendations and answered all of our questions along the way. If you’re considering hiring Mallorie for your wedding day, stop considering and just do it!
    Tiffany B. Married on 12/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mallorie is absolutely amazing!

Mallorie is absolutely amazing! I could mention countless ways that her attention to detail is remarkable and how she really ensures that every single element of your special day is included. But, I think what separates Mallorie from other coordinators is her desire to put the human aspect of the day first! You are not just her client, but you are someone who is marrying your best friend and planning one of the best days of your life. She understands and appreciates the importance of that. Working with her as a fellow wedding vendor was an amazing experience. I would very highly recommend Mallorie!

Enchanted Designs Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! I really appreciate your kind words! It was such an amazing experience to get to work with you and I cannot wait to work together on many more events in the future!
  • illustration stars

Team

Mallorie  Davenport
Mallorie Davenport
Owner + Principle Coordinator

I have had a passion for planning events for as long as I can remember! It was no question that I would get my degree in Hospitality at Colorado State University and move straight into the events industry. I went from starting as as a server, to becoming the banquet captain at Embassy Suites and soon moving onto The Boulder Country Club. Starting my own business was always my dream, so after spending 7 years at the country club as their Weddings + Events Director, I knew it was time to take the leap and open Enchanted Designs.

I truly believe that every element of your day should be designed with the goal of creating memories that will last a lifetime. From the creative little details to the overall creation of the day, I love building long lasting relationships with all of my clients and help them create dream day!

Christina Kiffney Photography
Preston Utley Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews

6337 Shenandoah Avenue Firestone, CO, 80504

M-F: 8am-5pm Sat-Sun: By appointment only
Location of (Enchanted Designs Weddings and Events)
6337 Shenandoah Avenue Longmont, CO, 80504

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding