Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,140
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About KB Digital Designs

Hello! I'm glad you have found me through Wedding Wire. Check out my reviews and head over to my website, blog and Facebook for more information, pretty pictures and to learn about me, Katie!

Packages include full day wedding coverage, two photographers, an engagement session & rights to all the images (delivered through a digital download). Albums can be added a la carte!

Published in 20 magazines and over 30 online wedding blogs!

Follow KB Digital Designs on

KB Digital Designs 6
KB Digital Designs 7

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes

Katie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She and her mom (2nd shooter) produced incredible wedding photos for us-- Katie is super talented and has an eye to make seemingly ordinary backdrops look magical and flattering. She's professional, friendly, responsive, and made everyone feel super comfortable and relaxed. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

I'm going to try not to make this post too long because I could go on and on about how wonderful Katie is. No surprise, Katie is an outstanding photographer. More importantly, she is an absolutely wonderful human being. Her work ethic, and photography style is far superior to her competitors. Our wedding photos came back within a couple of weeks and they are more than I ever could have hoped for. My advice to any bride: Wedding day goes by so fast. Your photos are proof of all of the things you missed and all of the beautiful memories you want to cherish forever. If you hire the right people, you dont have to worry about a thing. I'd recommend Katie in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

I was referred to Katie/KB Digital by my cousin who used Katie for her wedding...best referral ever! Working with Katie was seamless; she is so personable and fun to work with, communication with her was easy and transparent, and her work is impeccable. She did our engagement shoot, which was a great way to have a "trial run" of working with each other before the wedding day. The feelings of awkwardness and unsureness about having our pictures taken quickly subsided as Katie warmed us up, gave us encouraging feedback, and instructed us on how to pose. She was even willing to go up to Frisco (Summit County) with us for the shoot so we could capture our engagement photos in our favorite place! I also did a boudoir shoot with Katie, which was fun, empowering, and overall a great experience. I used the photos to make a book for my soon-to-be hubby that I gifted to him the night before the wedding as his fiance gift---he loves it! I am absolutely in love with our wedding photos. They are simply stunning, the color in them is gorgeous, and I am so grateful she and her second shooter (her mom, Kris) captured our day so perfectly. The cherry on the cake would have to be how quickly she gets your photos to you...our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos were all edited and ready for us within 2 weeks!!!!! It was so nice not to have to wait a month or longer to get our beautiful photos! Overall, Katie is so wonderful to work with, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2018

KB Digital Designs Pricing

KB Digital Designs Price Rates

KB Digital Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,140.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Denver Event Pros
    Denver Event Pros Wedding Planners

Katie does an amazing job with everything wedding photography and otherwise! I highly recommend her services!

• Poppy Events Co.
    Poppy Events Co. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Katie on a wedding in California nearly two years ago. She was completely patient with my bride and her families photo requests and had an unbelievable eye that captured extreme detail. Her perspective on the day was absolutely perfect. Looking back on the pictures, I still am able to sigh, which is hard to do with most photographers work. I would recommend her over and over with out question. She is truly fantastic.

• Broomfield, 80020 See on map