Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About KB Digital Designs

Hello! I'm glad you have found me through Wedding Wire. Check out my reviews and head over to my website, blog and Facebook for more information, pretty pictures and to learn about me, Katie!

Packages include full day wedding coverage, two photographers, an engagement session & rights to all the images (delivered through a digital download). Albums can be added a la carte!

Published in 20 magazines and over 30 online wedding blogs!

Follow KB Digital Designs on

KB Digital Designs 5
KB Digital Designs 6
KB Digital Designs 7

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

Irreplaceable Photos & The Most Fun Personality!

I had the pleasure of meeting Katie a year and a half ago where she was photographing my sister's wedding. When I began to look for a photographer for my wedding a year later I looked around at other photographers but kept coming back to Katie's fun personality and beautiful pictures I had already experienced first hand. I booked Katie and asked if she'd be willing to take a hike in RMNP for our engagement photos to which she replied 'Heck Yes!'. She was a trooper to hike 5 miles with my fiancé and I, and was able to capture the most beautiful photos. Leading up to the wedding Katie sent us multiple sweet and thoughtful care packages which just added to our excitement to work with her again. On our wedding day, Katie and her mother, Chris, were professional, timely, and fun. They did an excellent job keeping to the timeline we had laid out for the day, and regardless of a few mishaps that happened, they remained unphased and handled everything perfectly. Katie did a great job of keeping me calm in moments of chaos, and her mother even allowed me to borrow her ring to wear during my ceremony as I was missing something blue! To top off a phenomenal experience I had working with Katie, the pictures of our wedding came back amazing. She was able to capture all of the spontaneous, silly, realness of the whole day while still getting all of the perfect "frame-able" photos that only her expertise could produce. I can't say enough good things about Katie and Chris and I highly recommend booking her services as your photographer!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Krysta

Krysta Thorne-Bracken · Married on 05/20/2019

Photographer for Life. This girl saved my wedding!

If you are looking at Katie's reviews right now, wondering if you should make the jump into choosing her, stop, scroll back to the top, and book her. Now.
    Katie has taken portraits of my family for eight years now, nearly since the beginning of her career. What an opportunity it has been to watch her grow and see her passion come alive. I have trusted Katie with my lifes' biggest moments, fourteen of them to be exact.

Katie has a natural talent for her craft and an imense drive to perfect it. Mix that with her amazingly bubbly, fun personality and your special day is in the best hands it could be.

Short back story about my wedding day, just to explain how amazing she is...
    My wedding day was far from what I dreamt it to be. Nearly everything went wrong, a brides worst nightmare. We left our wedding night feeling feelings no bride or groom should feel...So naturally, I worried about what our portraits would look like. Knowing Katie for years and her talents, I knew things would somehow be okay.

I wasnt disappointed. Katie delivered. Thank GOD for this woman and her team. Because of her, I will have happy memories of my wedding day. Because of her, I can hang gorgeous portraits on my wall, and despite the stories behind them, I get to look at them with tears of joy in my eyes because she resurrected the memories I have on that day. Our portraits are gorgeous and everything I dreamed they would be and I am so so thankful I chose Katie!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    KB Digital Designs 8

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes

Katie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She and her mom (2nd shooter) produced incredible wedding photos for us-- Katie is super talented and has an eye to make seemingly ordinary backdrops look magical and flattering. She's professional, friendly, responsive, and made everyone feel super comfortable and relaxed. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 01/01/2019

KB Digital Designs Pricing

KB Digital Designs Price Rates

KB Digital Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Denver Event Pros
    Denver Event Pros Wedding Planners

Katie does an amazing job with everything wedding photography and otherwise! I highly recommend her services!

• Poppy Events Co.
    Poppy Events Co. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Katie on a wedding in California nearly two years ago. She was completely patient with my bride and her families photo requests and had an unbelievable eye that captured extreme detail. Her perspective on the day was absolutely perfect. Looking back on the pictures, I still am able to sigh, which is hard to do with most photographers work. I would recommend her over and over with out question. She is truly fantastic.

• Broomfield, 80020 See on map