Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About KB Digital Designs

As of 2020 I am focusing on my boudoir side of my business and will no longer be shooting weddings. I'd love to help you give the best gift to your future husband! Please contact me about my boudoir sessions.

kbdigitaldesigns@gmail.com

Follow KB Digital Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• Unstable Culture

56 Reviews for KB Digital Designs

• Maddie

Maddie · Married on 06/06/2020

Above and Beyond!!! FIRST Choice for all things Photography

Katie is not only the most talented photographer you can find, she is also an incredible person to work with, and to this day we can not stop raving about her and her work. We feel incredibly grateful to have found Katie, and know she will be OUR FIRST CHOICE for ALL THINGS photography related, throughout our life.

Katie is dedicated, hard working, compassionate, easy to get along with, and naturally goes above and beyond to make things incredibly special for her clients! My fiance and I used KB Designs for our engagement photos, had her scheduled to do our wedding, as well as I used her for my professional headshots.

Katie did an EXTRAORDINARY job on the engagement photo session, bringing to life the vision we discussed for an elegant and playful mountain shoot. Katie’s genuine hard-work, and dedication to her clients shined through as she was very patient with our various outfits, scenery changes, entertained our energetic pup, and effortlessly made the day memorable and relaxing, not to mention she drove out of her way to make this dream a reality. I really appreciated her commitment to the shoot and her energy that made us feel very comfortable the entire day. There has not been a day that goes by, over the past year, that I don’t admire the photos and memories from that day.

Due to COVID19, we had to reschedule our wedding, and the new dates available to us didn't work out with Katie’s schedule, and we were truly heartbroken she couldn’t be there to shoot the wedding and help us celebrate. Nonetheless, Katie reached out and offered her support and generosity during the challenging time for us, further showcasing her kindness.

After our engagement session, I quickly knew Katie would be our first choice for all things photography, and thus I also had her shoot my professional headshots. Katie was again very accommodating and knowledgeable during this process, helping with everything from the outfits, jewelry, backdrop, and posing. She quickly found all the right angles and gave the appropriate cues to help me accurately portray my personality through the photos, and I have gotten so many compliments on these photos.

Katie has a very bubbly, energetic, engaging and hard working personality. In addition, she is knowledgeable, eager to help, organized and timely. She is always very willing to help every step of the way, from picking out and coordinating outfits, to hair and makeup design, to fixing outfits and hair during, and even coaching through the shoot.

We could not recommend her enough and plan to continue using her!!! We are continuously GRATEFUL to have found her.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Sydney · Married on 10/04/2019

The best around

I don’t even know how to begin to show my appreciation and thankfulness to KB Digital Designs. On October 4 I married the love of my life. I had the most amazing experience working with Katie and her mom. Not only did she shoot our engagement pictures, I trusted them completely to capture pictures of the most important day of our life. Katie doesn’t just take pictures. She captures feeling and emotions in every single shot she takes. You may just see her as a photographer but she is SO much more... she will be right by your side on your big day making sure everything can go as smoothly as possible. Have people that aren’t photogenic/ “fake smile”? Don’t worry!! She will make them look amazing also. We decided to have two shooters for our special day, the amazing part of this was not only did Katie capture these amazing memories, feelings, and emotions, her mom also captured a completely different angle while still conveying the feelings and emotions in every single picture. I will recommend Katie a million times over. I will continue to use her as we go on in our life. I love her and the work she does!!! I assure you, you will never be disappointed when hiring KB Digital Designs for your important moments in life. ❤️

Sent on 12/04/2019

Sabra · Married on 09/14/2019

KB Digital Designs was the best choice I could have made for my wedding

Katie is by far the most amazing photographer EVER! My husband and I used her for our engagement pictures, boudoir, and our wedding photos and I would book her over and over again. I could not recommend her enough!!! Katie has the most bubbly, fun, engaging and exciting personality which will make your photo session even better! Katie is very punctual, organized, friendly, and helpful. Katie will help you every step of the way whether that be helping you to pick out your outfits, choosing details like jewelry, fixing your hair, and even tells you exactly how to pose to get the best pictures. Katie is the sweetest human ever and will hype you up during your photo sessions which is so important if you have a husband that has no idea how to take pictures! Her editing style is beautiful, timeless, airy, and classy. Not to mention she gets your pictures back to you VERY quickly! We got the sneak peak from our wedding back the NEXT day which was so very special for us! Katie's second shooter, Chris, is equally as fabulous! They are both so kind, funny, friendly, and just make you feel so comfortable! Between the two of them, you are guaranteed to receive pictures that you could only dream about. They capture all the right angles, get caught off guard moments, meaningful moments, etc! I can't believe I was as lucky as I was to book KB Digital Designs, I will forever be grateful for them both!

Sent on 12/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KB Digital Designs Pricing

KB Digital Designs Price Rates

KB Digital Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5750.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints

• Denver Event Pros
    Denver Event Pros Wedding Planners

Katie does an amazing job with everything wedding photography and otherwise! I highly recommend her services!

• Poppy Events Co.
    Poppy Events Co. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Katie on a wedding in California nearly two years ago. She was completely patient with my bride and her families photo requests and had an unbelievable eye that captured extreme detail. Her perspective on the day was absolutely perfect. Looking back on the pictures, I still am able to sigh, which is hard to do with most photographers work. I would recommend her over and over with out question. She is truly fantastic.

• Broomfield, 80020 See on map
    7202272527 (Phone number)
    Location of (KB Digital Designs)