KB Digital Designs Reviews

KB Digital Designs 5
KB Digital Designs 6
KB Digital Designs 7

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

Irreplaceable Photos & The Most Fun Personality!

I had the pleasure of meeting Katie a year and a half ago where she was photographing my sister's wedding. When I began to look for a photographer for my wedding a year later I looked around at other photographers but kept coming back to Katie's fun personality and beautiful pictures I had already experienced first hand. I booked Katie and asked if she'd be willing to take a hike in RMNP for our engagement photos to which she replied 'Heck Yes!'. She was a trooper to hike 5 miles with my fiancé and I, and was able to capture the most beautiful photos. Leading up to the wedding Katie sent us multiple sweet and thoughtful care packages which just added to our excitement to work with her again. On our wedding day, Katie and her mother, Chris, were professional, timely, and fun. They did an excellent job keeping to the timeline we had laid out for the day, and regardless of a few mishaps that happened, they remained unphased and handled everything perfectly. Katie did a great job of keeping me calm in moments of chaos, and her mother even allowed me to borrow her ring to wear during my ceremony as I was missing something blue! To top off a phenomenal experience I had working with Katie, the pictures of our wedding came back amazing. She was able to capture all of the spontaneous, silly, realness of the whole day while still getting all of the perfect "frame-able" photos that only her expertise could produce. I can't say enough good things about Katie and Chris and I highly recommend booking her services as your photographer!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Natasha Schlenoff · Married on 12/30/2018

Yes yes yes

Katie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She and her mom (2nd shooter) produced incredible wedding photos for us-- Katie is super talented and has an eye to make seemingly ordinary backdrops look magical and flattering. She's professional, friendly, responsive, and made everyone feel super comfortable and relaxed. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

I'm going to try not to make this post too long because I could go on and on about how wonderful Katie is. No surprise, Katie is an outstanding photographer. More importantly, she is an absolutely wonderful human being. Her work ethic, and photography style is far superior to her competitors. Our wedding photos came back within a couple of weeks and they are more than I ever could have hoped for. My advice to any bride: Wedding day goes by so fast. Your photos are proof of all of the things you missed and all of the beautiful memories you want to cherish forever. If you hire the right people, you dont have to worry about a thing. I'd recommend Katie in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

I was referred to Katie/KB Digital by my cousin who used Katie for her wedding...best referral ever! Working with Katie was seamless; she is so personable and fun to work with, communication with her was easy and transparent, and her work is impeccable. She did our engagement shoot, which was a great way to have a "trial run" of working with each other before the wedding day. The feelings of awkwardness and unsureness about having our pictures taken quickly subsided as Katie warmed us up, gave us encouraging feedback, and instructed us on how to pose. She was even willing to go up to Frisco (Summit County) with us for the shoot so we could capture our engagement photos in our favorite place! I also did a boudoir shoot with Katie, which was fun, empowering, and overall a great experience. I used the photos to make a book for my soon-to-be hubby that I gifted to him the night before the wedding as his fiance gift---he loves it! I am absolutely in love with our wedding photos. They are simply stunning, the color in them is gorgeous, and I am so grateful she and her second shooter (her mom, Kris) captured our day so perfectly. The cherry on the cake would have to be how quickly she gets your photos to you...our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos were all edited and ready for us within 2 weeks!!!!! It was so nice not to have to wait a month or longer to get our beautiful photos! Overall, Katie is so wonderful to work with, I couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2018

We reached out to Katie to do our destination wedding in Mexico and we are so happy we did! Her and Michael did an amazing job with photos and our video. They fit right in with our group and made taking pictures in the humidity seem glamorous. She was organized and captured everything we wanted perfectly. My mom still cries every time she watches our video! We will definitely use her for future photo shoots, I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Allie · Married on 08/11/2018

AMAZING!!! There are soo many great things to say about her, where do I start!! We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures. Katie and Chris did such an amazing job capturing every moment of our special day, we still can't stop looking at all the great pictures they took!! Everybody was laughing and having such a great time we forgot she was the photographer half the time. Katie truly has a great eye to capture the perfect picture!! Thank you for making our day that much better and memorable.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Baylee Gardner · Married on 08/04/2018

Better than I could have ever imagined

My review is long overdue for Katie. Maybe its because I couldn't find the right words to explain how amazing, professional, knowledgeable, and resourceful she is. I knew that my wedding pictures were one, if not THE most important part of my wedding day. I had been researching wedding photographers for a couple of weeks and ran across KB Digital Designs. I went through her pictures and found that she had also photographed weddings and family portraits for people that I knew. She had the exact style that I wanted. I set up a meeting with her and from the moment she welcomed me into her house, I knew I couldn't or wouldn't settle for anyone but her. I left after that meeting completely at ease and so excited for my wedding! Katie was a friend throughout the entire process, helping me find a make up artist, florist, and even my wedding videographer! She also did my boudoir shoot (so fun) and made that entire process more relaxing as well. I will never use another photographer for any life even in the future and know that my friends and sisters will also never have to worry about their upcoming pictures as well. I can't thank or recommend her enough for all that she did!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    KB Digital Designs 8
    KB Digital Designs 9
    KB Digital Designs 10
    KB Digital Designs 11
    KB Digital Designs 12

Shelby · Married on 07/13/2018

Katie with KB Digital Designs was referred to me by a friend who had Katie do her wedding and it was the best referral ever! From the first time we met Katie to the wedding she was always fast at getting back to us with any questions we had and her timeline for the day of the wedding couldn't have been better! Her quality of pictures and what she captures is definitely worth your money - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sam · Married on 06/10/2018

I will never be able to say enough positive things about KB Digital Designs! Katie and her mom are an amazing team. They are both super friendly and made standing in front of a camera a breeze. On wedding day they were both there to help with whatever we needed, even outside of taking pictures. During our ceremony we realized that we forgot something that we needed, I panicked, shot Katie a look from the altar and she took off running to retrieve what we needed without anyone noticing that it was missing in the first place. She got the pictures back to us quickly and they are a dream! Better than I could have ever thought possible. People are constantly asking about our wedding pictures, and I am proud to recommend Katie every time!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    KB Digital Designs 13
    KB Digital Designs 14
    KB Digital Designs 15
    KB Digital Designs 16

Destiny · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I hired Katie for our wedding in March 2018. From the moment we reached out to Katie we knew she was the photographer we wanted to hire. From the beginning to the end she was absolutely amazing. Her and her mom captured every moment of our special day. She was extremely patient throughout the whole wedding day and made everything smooth sailing for us and made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. She returned our pictures in less than a week which is so impressive and we were able to enjoy them and share them with our family almost immediately. The quality of the pictures are something you see in a wedding magazine. We will most defiantly be coming back to KB Digital Designs for more memories to be captured by an amazing photographer. We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Brynn · Married on 01/11/2018

Katie was AMAZING. She was friendly, took amazing shots and made my elopement that much sweeter. I loved the photos she took and everyone I meet compliments them! I just can't say enough about how great Katie is! Definitely the best!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/01/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Katie is!!! Before, during and after, she was super quick to respond, professional and she returned our pictures in less than a week which was right in time to get them before we left on our honeymoon! I would recommend her over and over and will definitely use Katie for other milestones in life!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Halima · Married on 09/01/2017

If you're looking for an amazing photographer in the Denver area, don't waste your time looking else where. Katie is amazing to work with. She's really flexible and easy to work with. We did our engagement photos with Katie and the only reason why we didn't book her for our wedding was because we already made commitments with other photographers in PA which is where we currently live and got married. We wanted to do photos in Denver because the views are just breath taking and Katie was more than willing to travel to two locations. We wanted mountain views and also wanted to do a city shoot for more of an urban feel. We felt very comfortable with her which made for a very fun shoot. She is honestly one of the most talented photographers i've met and she's extremely passionate and it certainly shows.
    I also had the opportunity to do a boudoir shoot with Katie after the engagement session. I was a little nervous at first but she has a way of making you feel comfortable and feel beautiful. Her attention to detail is what really makes her stand out more than other photographers i've worked with in the past. I seriously can't say enough good things because she's just amazing.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    KB Digital Designs 17
    KB Digital Designs 18
    KB Digital Designs 19
    KB Digital Designs 20
    KB Digital Designs 21

Kylynn · Married on 06/03/2017

Katie is absolutely the best photographer i have ever used! I have used her for years for EVERY important life event, and will continue to use. Mother-daughter pictures, engagement pictures, engagement party pictures, boudoir pictures and of course my wedding pictures. I would never trust anyone else to take my wedding pictures. Katie had my entire album completed and sent to me 3 days after my wedding, and created my wedding album and ordered it for me in a day! You will not find anyone more professional with the amazing quality that Katie provides! Cannot recommend her enough!! ❤️

Sent on 06/27/2017

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

Hands down best photographer ever! Not only does she make you feel comfortable but pictures turn out amazing every time!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2017

Katie is AMAZING. I had a less than stellar experience trying to use an online company that was referred to me via email by David's Bridal. Big mistake. Then I found Katie via a personal referral. I am SO thrilled that we found her. Our photos are wonderful and perfectly represent everything our day was to us.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Alexandrea · Married on 11/04/2016

KB digital designs made us feel so comfortable and listened to what we wanted- we can't wait to use them (Katie) again for all our future photography needs! We have received endless compliments about our wedding photos, they will be treasured forever!

Sent on 01/22/2017

David · Married on 11/04/2016

My wife and I were so happy with the service provided to us. She made us feel relaxed for our engagement photos, and they turned out wonderful. The wedding photos turned out even better than the engagement photos. We enjoyed our photos so much that we covered one wall in our house with them. I would recommend KB Digital Designs to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Katie did my senior pictures, and did absolutely amazing with those. So, of course, I had her shoot my wedding and they were so stunning. They are something my family and I will cherish forever. Katie has a very special talent and she is great at what she does and loves every minute of it. And it absolutely shows in every picture she captures.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Katie and her mom were absolutely amazing! I hate getting pictures taken, but my husband insisted on making sure we had beautiful images of the day. We were blown away at the time, care, and dedication taken by these two amazing ladies to capture all of the moments from our special day. They were an amazing and integral part of our day!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2016

She is the best of the best! my house is covered in her work!

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

Katie is an amazing photographer. She is professional and makes the whole experience stress-free for the bride. I was so impressed by her speedy completion of our photos. Her greatest quality is the way she captures the emotion in photos. Her photos never look cookie cutter or stale. I was so thrilled with my engagement and wedding photos and plan on using her for all other photography needs in the future.

Laura · Married on 08/14/2016

Planning a wedding out of state is not an easy thing, but Katie made is so much easier! Katie's work (and her moms!) is amazing and I had to have her for our wedding. She was flexible with me making appointments before the wedding and made not being in town easy with timely communication. On the day of the wedding, I felt comfortable with letting them photograph all of the details that put together and entire wedding. I was confident in them in taking the best pictures and capturing the best moments. I will forever be able to see my husbands face as I walk down the isle, these pictures are priceless. I will recommend Katie to all of my family and friends and will use her again in the future.

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2016

Katie was so pleasant to work with! She is very professional and really cares about what is important to you. We had our engagement and our wedding photography done by her and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. I recommend her to family and friends and definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing pictures and an awesome photographer!

Holly · Married on 06/24/2016

WOW what an amazing job Katie did photographing our beautiful mountain wedding!!! She is so talented and beyond getting all of the "must have" shots, she took so many additional artistic shots that are truly priceless moments she captured for us and we appreciate. She is extremely talented and we are absolutely thrilled with our photos! Katie is a true professional always quick and thorough with communication and her warm attitude and personality was a pleasure to have with us throughout our big day. We also really appreciated her pricing and commitment to stay as long as she needed to capture the day/evening. THANK YOU Katie, Chris, and KB Digital Designs for doing such a great job on the happiest day of our lives!! Forever grateful <3

Sent on 07/18/2016