East Orange, NJ 07017 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Encanto Photography

Welcome! My name's Jermey, the owner and lead photography of Encanto Photography. Over the past 8 years, I've enjoyed capturing special moments of families, friends, and even cooperate events. I find that a single image can have such a lasting memory.

Here at Encanto Photography, we work with you, our clients, to provide the best services that fit your needs. Our work includes moments like weddings, engagement shoots, birthday celebrations, business events, and more.

We are primarily based in North East NJ around the NYC metro area but we are willing to travel.

To view more of our work, check us out online at www.EncantoPhotography.com or www.Facebook.com/EncantoPhotography. You may also contact me directly at EncantoPhotography@gmail.com.

Follow Encanto Photography on

Encanto Photography 1
Encanto Photography 2
Encanto Photography 3
Encanto Photography 4

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Jermey answered my calls and responded to my e-mails whenever I needed him. He was on time, professional, got pictures from all different angles, including the set up before the guests arrived. He also was very attentive to our needs. The quality of the pictures was way better than I expected given his reasonable price. Most every time someone sees my wedding pictures they ask about photographer. If you want a great wedding/any event photographer at an affordable price, Encanto Photography is the way to go (and did I mention that my wedding was in Buffalo, New York? - yes, he came all the way to Buffalo, New York and it was still affordable!).

Sent on 10/13/2015

Emma · Married on 07/16/2017

Jermey and his team were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. He was responsive, accommodating, and above all super professional. His team was on time, and ready to capture many moments on our special day. We would highlight recommend! We were even able add any "pinterest" pics that we wanted on the day. I simply made a google doc, and we were set! Over all, I definitely recommend Encanto Photography, and will be more than willing to work with them again!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Encanto Photography Pricing

Encanto Photography Price Rates

Encanto Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs