Midlothian, VA 23114 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About eMotion Pictures Wedding Films

Award Winning Wedding Films

eMotion Pictures Wedding Films, cinematic videographers in Virginia serving areas including Richmond, Charlottesville, Williamsburg and Virginia Beach.

Follow eMotion Pictures Wedding Films on

creamer logo2 51 165607

• Videos 4

73 Reviews for eMotion Pictures Wedding Films

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Creative, professional, totally worth it!

We could not be happier with Chris’ services. He was extremely professional throughout our whole planning, very easy to communicate with, and ensured he captured the video footage that we wanted. There were a few small hiccups throughout our day unrelated to Chris, and he was very flexible and adjusted accordingly. We are so thrilled with both our highlight video and edited footage from the whole day. The video itself looks phenomenal and has all of the footage that we wanted. Chris was able to capture the excitement and emotion from the day, and makes us both so glad that we invested in him as our videographer.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • FutureMrsB

Kim · Married on 05/05/2018

Chris was an absolute joy to work with!!! Although we didn't meet before our wedding day, I felt confident that he would do an amazing job- just based on his prior work. We just received our feature film today + footage of our ceremony/speeches/etc and I'm blown away with how perfect he captured our day. I'm still in shock that he was able to catch so many special moments- I didn't even realize he was there!

If you're questioning whether or not to hire a videographer, do yourself a favor and book Chris ASAP! The footage he captured are memories that we'll have for a lifetime.

Thank you, thank you Chris!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cristina · Married on 04/28/2018

Chris was hands down, the best money we spent on our wedding. We are so happy with the highlight and wedding videos. I never met Chris until our wedding day and while that would usually make me nervous he was extremely helpful, patient, & professional in answering my questions several times. On the day of, he was an incredibly stealthy ninja all day capturing every special moment of our day without anyone realizing we had a videographer. Another thing that sets him apart from other companies I looked at is that he includes all the necessary equitpment (multiple cameras, wireless mics, etc) in his pricing package instead of nickel and diming you for stuff that should be included to make the quality great. It was clear he cares about giving you a high quality video & knows the right equipment to make that happen. The sound quality was great, he got a variety of angles during the day to capture all our reactions and all while never being obtrusive! His editing is awesome, he has an incredible ability to pick out the best moments, timing of the music, and even things you might think “oh I hope that’s NOT on video” he instinctively knows to cut out. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we can’t be more grateful to Chris for capturing every moment. I can’t count the number of couples who’ve asked us for his information after seeing our wedding video. If you were hesitant at all, hopefully now you’re convinced to look no further for THE BEST VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!

Sent on 06/03/2018

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Chris was a pleasure to work with! As a planner, we make sure that all the wedding professionals are aware of what is going on through the evening, and Chris was always right where the action was. I never had to search for him to make sure he got the special moments or worry that he was going to miss something. He was extremely professional, and I would certainly refer him to anyone!

• Blush Wedding Films
    Blush Wedding Films Banquet Halls

I see such great work coming out of NYC with eMotion.

• Jose Reyes Photography
    Jose Reyes Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best videographers in the business. Chris is very talented and has a unique and creative eye. He knows where to be and when so he doesn't miss those crucial and important moments from your wedding day. His style is second to none! He is great to work with and you never know he's even there. When you want to relive your most precious moments from your wedding then Brian from eMotions is your guy!

• Midlothian, 23114 See on map