West Nyack, NY 10994 Map · Phone number

About Jose Reyes Photography

Jose Reyes Photography is a passionate wedding photography company based out of West Nyack, New York. Having had a very successful career in the field of photography, Jose brings his services to wedding couples who prefer a photographer with a keen eye for detail and artistic sense. Jose blends his freestyle approach to photography with photojournalistic elements allowing him to fully capture the unique story of your wedding day. His charming personality also makes him incredibly easy to work with. With Jose Reyes Photography shooting your wedding event, you'll get beautiful images that are alive with energy and emotion.

Jose Reyes Photography offers wedding photography collections that include up to eight hours of coverage with one photographer. You will also get about 400 professionally edited images in black & white and color, a personal online gallery that can easily be integrated with social media, and the ability to have friends and family order prints of their favorite images. Other services offered include:

• Engagement sessions

Jose Reyes Photography 3
Jose Reyes Photography 4
Jose Reyes Photography 5

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2016

I am the most camera shy person I know. Choosing a wedding photographer was thus a very daunting task! I was so happy to have chosen Jose Reyes for my photographer. He is talented, professional, and was one of my favorite people to work with. I knew during our engagement shoot in Central Park that I definitely picked the right photographer. His kind, patient, and upbeat personality made our engagement shoot so much fun that I forgot to be camera shy. He was also very generous with his time and very responsive to my questions and concerns. He was equally as wonderful during our wedding. Working as our sole photographer, he was able to capture so many precious moments. I was just as happy and thrilled with the photographs for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. The photographs were top quality at an affordable price. He did an amazing job at selecting the best backgrounds for our posed shots while also capturing the spontaneous and touching moments of our special day. I will be forever grateful to Jose and cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 03/21/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

I don't even know what to say about Jose. My husband and I were on a tight budget and although we knew photos were special we both hate getting our pictures taken and were actually going to forgo this, but then I came across some of Jose's pictures online and knew I needed him to take our wedding photos and they definitely did not disappoint. I felt like my best friend was taking pictures of us. Everything was so easy and seamless. I highly recommend using Jose for your event photo needs and will definitely use his services again when we have another big event.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/30/2015

Jose Reyes photography was unbelievable for our wedding.from the first day I spoke with Jose approx a year before my wedding he made me feel confident and relaxed about what our photography would be.i explained what I wanted and he did exactly that.
    On the day himself and his assistant were fantastic,interacting and having fun with my wears and wedding party and making our day and photography so easy. At times you would not even know you were getting pictures taken-which was how we wanted it.
    He was professional and covered every area where myself and my husband would never even have thought off
    He worked so well with my videographer that you would have thought they were a team.
    My photographs turned out beautiful-more than we had hoped for.
    We got pictures of our dogs and specific pictures we asked him to take
    Over all our experience was out of this world. Such a talented photographer and we would highly recommend him to anyone
    Caroline and Barry

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jose Reyes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist
    About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Jose a handful of times and I am always blown away with his photographs. He captures the beauty and emotion of the day in each and every pictures. It must be so hard for his couples to pick photos for their album because they are all gorgeous!

• A Perfect Blend Entertainment
    A Perfect Blend Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jose Reyes is a marvelous photographer. His professionalism, enthusiasm, and caring is unparalleled. His work is exquisite and most importantly, his customer service is top quality. I cant recommend him highly enough.

• ANS Entertainment
    ANS Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the most talented eyes in the business.

• West Nyack, 10994 See on map