Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number

About Emmet Events

As a recent bride myself, I know how stressful wedding planning can get. I have launched Emmet Events to offer brides/grooms my expertise, dedication, and passion for anything bridal.

I have a background in Budget/Finance and hold a Masters of Business Administration, therefore, no task is too big. I am organized, inquisitive, creative, persistent, and a natural leader. I have a natural inclination for sophistication, elegance, and opulence.

My mission is to carry-out your vision and vow to make your day flawless.

I will be your point of contact, voice of reason, life saver, and your best friend. I promise to tame controlling mother-in-laws, energize your bridal party, chase down unresponsive vendors, all while committing to making your vision MY vision.

Choose me as your wedding confidante to make your wedding planning fun and stress free.

2 Reviews for Emmet Events

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

To Lilly: Wow! Honestly, where do I start? Lilly Emmet, you were my fairy godmother! From the moment we first met to discuss my wedding day vision to the last second of the big day you did everything in your power to make sure everything was perfect. And you succeeded! I can't tell you how many people warned me that something would inevitably go wrong on the wedding day and to just go with the flow, but thanks to you - that never happened. Not only did nothing go wrong, but it went more perfectly than I could have ever imagined. You went above and beyond the call of duty - checking in on me throughout the year and a half leading up to the day, making wonderful vendor recommendations, attending meetings with the venue... honestly, the list goes on. When the big day actually came so many people told me how impressed they were with how calm I was and I have to say, I have you to thank for that. Whenever someone asked me a question I would simply reply to ask Lilly and you would take care of it. You knew the answers to every question before it was even asked. Wherever there was a "problem," you had a solution. You offered so many great ideas that made our day even more special than we could've imagined. You took a very unfortunate family situation and turned it into a positive for someone very dear to our hearts who couldn't be there to celebrate by recording segments of the ceremony so we could share the day. There was nothing you couldn't do... Our little miracle worker :)

To All Brides: So many people underestimate the value of a wedding day coordinator. Don't make that mistake. I highly recommend that you consider working with Lilly to turn your dream wedding into a reality. I guarantee you, you won't regret it. Hiring Lilly was the best decision my fiance and I made while planning our wedding. There aren't enough words to describe how truly wonderful she is!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User3602056 · 2+ years ago

Lilly was a great day-of coordinator. She was very detail oriented and attended a lot of our main vendor meetings, so that she was always on the same page. She did whatever we needed the day-of, which included handling a potential disaster just prior to our ceremony. Most importantly she was always readily available to calm our nerves or help out when needed – never more than a quick text, email or phone call away. Lastly, she never ceased to be prompt, professional and a great resource for the wedding planning process. We often used her strategic advice for a lot of logistical things. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Emmet Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Arlington, 22201 See on map