Emma Mullins Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emma Mullins Photography

Wedding photography that looks and feels like YOU.

Emma Mullins Photography is a wedding photography company based in Chicago, Illinois, that is dedicated to capturing your unique vibe. Photographer Emma loves working with couples in order to create their special story through images, making sure that you can relive those moments for years to come.

Emma strives to capture all the perfections and imperfections of your day. Her style is primarily documentary, and she loves to photograph those behind-the-scenes moments as well as more contemporary portraiture. She loves working with creative couples and is also available to travel worldwide. Emma Mullins Photography also provides the following services:

• Customized wedding coverage

Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)

I reached out to a ton of photographers when I was looking to propose to my now current fiancé. A lot of them were nice but Emma was a different class. She was patient, quick to respond and thorough. I had a vision, Emma made it come to fruition. We planned a surprise proposal for my fiancé and Emma was an awesome papparazzi, my fiancé never had a clue. Emma met with me before I proposed to lay out our gameplan. She was constructive and incredibly easy to work with. We got our pictures nearly immediately. I cannot say enough about our experience with Emma!! If you considering using Emma, don’t, she’s your girl! Thx for everything Emma!

Profile Picture Isaac, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience using Emma to capture our proposal. She was so easy to work with and the pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend and plan to use her for photo shoots in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emma was a fun, energetic, and encouraging photographer to work with. She made us comfortable and enabled us to be ourselves so that our pictures really reflected our personalities and relationship. There were various time limitations we had to work around and she was flexible and eager to make it work. Overall, Emma is a fun and professional photographer, I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Eunice, 6/30/18, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the chance to work with Emma at a destination wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands in 2017. I've performed thousands of weddings over the years and worked with countless photographers. Emma was one of the most pleasant and professional photographers I've ever worked with. And it goes without saying that her work is stunning! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for amazing photos and a fun experience.

Chicago, IL 60612   See On Map