Emma Mullins Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emma Mullins Photography

Wedding photography that looks and feels like YOU.

Emma Mullins Photography is a wedding photography company based in Chicago, Illinois, that is dedicated to capturing your unique vibe. Photographer Emma loves working with couples in order to create their special story through images, making sure that you can relive those moments for years to come.

Emma strives to capture all the perfections and imperfections of your day. Her style is primarily documentary, and she loves to photograph those behind-the-scenes moments as well as more contemporary portraiture. She loves working with creative couples and is also available to travel worldwide. Emma Mullins Photography also provides the following services:

• Customized wedding coverage

Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)

I reached out to a ton of photographers when I was looking to propose to my now current fiancé. A lot of them were nice but Emma was a different class. She was patient, quick to respond and thorough. I had a vision, Emma made it come to fruition. We planned a surprise proposal for my fiancé and Emma was an awesome papparazzi, my fiancé never had a clue. Emma met with me before I proposed to lay out our gameplan. She was constructive and incredibly easy to work with. We got our pictures nearly immediately. I cannot say enough about our experience with Emma!! If you considering using Emma, don’t, she’s your girl! Thx for everything Emma!

Profile Picture Isaac, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience using Emma to capture our proposal. She was so easy to work with and the pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend and plan to use her for photo shoots in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Emma! We had a 9-week engagement. Once we picked a date and a location, I e-mailed and Emma was available! Score one for us!
We met with her via Skype and chatted; she was friendly, organized, and on the ball. She shared with us initial quotes, asked questions about things we hadn't thought about yet, and she talked us through what to expect. Once we selected her, she sent us a contract and a questionnaire.
We met with her in person about 4 weeks later at my mom's place. She was on time, we went through everything, and came away with a solid plan for the day. We talked about rain briefly, but decided we'd cross that bridge if we came to it.
One week before the wedding... rain in the forecast. Emma came up with several rain plan options for us to choose from, and we were set.
Day of the wedding- Emma was on time, began shooting the details, and took pics of me getting ready. She has a wonderful, friendly demeanor about her that puts everyone at ease- our older parents, my young nieces, my dog, and specifically ME--- I am photo shy and do not like to be center of attention. As the day went on, she directed us subtly or not so subtly, but never in our face intrusively. We took pics w/ our dog after the first look, at Wrigley, at Salvage One, by some murals, by the El, and at our venue. During the ceremony and reception, she was everywhere but not intrusive.
Right away after our wedding, she posted some pics to Instagram and FB. We were so excited to be on our honeymoon and start to see a flavor of our pics. She shared a sneak peek album of about 65 pictures a week after our wedding and they are just amazing. We can't wait for more!
As we planned the wedding more, we realized we'd need her for longer. She worked with us to help meet our needs.
Emma is TALENTED. PROFESSIONAL. And she was just FUN to spend our wedding day with. She captured the most magical day of our lives!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/21/18, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the chance to work with Emma at a destination wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands in 2017. I've performed thousands of weddings over the years and worked with countless photographers. Emma was one of the most pleasant and professional photographers I've ever worked with. And it goes without saying that her work is stunning! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for amazing photos and a fun experience.

Chicago, IL 60612   See On Map