Emma Mullins Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Emma Mullins Photography

Wedding photography that looks and feels like YOU.

My number one goal is to tell the story of your wedding day. Every couple has a unique vibe, and I can't wait to capture yours! I want you to be yourselves and enjoy your day together while we create images that you'll ooh and ahh over. My style is primarily documentary, and I love to capture behind-the-scenes moments as well as contemporary portraiture. Creative couples who love to have fun are an ideal fit!

Emma Mullins Photography is regularly available for weddings in Chicago, Milwaukee, and worldwide. Elopements and destination weddings are my absolute favorite! I am always up for an adventure, wherever your wedding day takes me.

Like what you see? Head on over to my web site to get started!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)

I reached out to a ton of photographers when I was looking to propose to my now current fiancé. A lot of them were nice but Emma was a different class. She was patient, quick to respond and thorough. I had a vision, Emma made it come to fruition. We planned a surprise proposal for my fiancé and Emma was an awesome papparazzi, my fiancé never had a clue. Emma met with me before I proposed to lay out our gameplan. She was constructive and incredibly easy to work with. We got our pictures nearly immediately. I cannot say enough about our experience with Emma!! If you considering using Emma, don’t, she’s your girl! Thx for everything Emma!

Profile Picture Isaac, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the best experience using Emma to capture our proposal. She was so easy to work with and the pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend and plan to use her for photo shoots in the future!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emma was a fun, energetic, and encouraging photographer to work with. She made us comfortable and enabled us to be ourselves so that our pictures really reflected our personalities and relationship. There were various time limitations we had to work around and she was flexible and eager to make it work. Overall, Emma is a fun and professional photographer, I'd highly recommend.

Profile Picture Eunice, 6/30/18, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I had the chance to work with Emma at a destination wedding in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands in 2017. I've performed thousands of weddings over the years and worked with countless photographers. Emma was one of the most pleasant and professional photographers I've ever worked with. And it goes without saying that her work is stunning! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for amazing photos and a fun experience.

Events