24590 North Industrial Drive, Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number

About Emerald City Designs

Emerald City Designs is committed to providing services that exceed your expectations. For your event, we will combine elegance and cutting-edge originality to complement your style and personality for your wedding day. Let us bring your visions to life.

Follow Emerald City Designs on

Emerald City Designs 7
  • Maithry

Maithry Taranatha · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely stunning florals

The floral decor at our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and elegant.
    I went in with limited budget, but Natalie understood the idea and colours i was going for and made my dream come true on the day of the wedding.
    I was out of state bride and felt absolutely no stress what so ever because Natalie was organised, timely and had a really good vision for colour coordination. We mostly talked on phone and met once and couldn't believe the final results.
    She was super flexible with changes. Thank you so much ECD team.

💓💓💓

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Tradnaha

Tradnaha Turner · Married on 06/02/2019

Elegant designs to make any event perfect!!

Emerald city is beyond amazing! I went in with a vision and they delivered! I almost cried when I walked into the venue the day of my wedding. Everything was perfect. The professionalism and their design expertise is second to none! I will continue to recommend Emerald City to anyone that is looking for an awesome experience that will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Emerald City Designs 8
    Emerald City Designs 9
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2019

A dream come true!

Before I started to plan my wedding, I was in love with Emerald City Designs. I stumbled upon them on FB and had been following them for about a year before I was engaged. When I got engaged I knew they had to be one of my vendors and I was so happy when I learned the Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters used them. I just knew they were going to nail my vision and they blew my expectations out of the water. I love peonies and had always imagined I would have them in my wedding. That limited my time of year to a very specific time frame to ensure that they were in season. I went into EMC with a picture of a bouquet that I was interested in and the outcome far exceeded my expectations. They brought my vision to life. From the linens, to the small detail of the roses on our charger plates. To the candles near the centerpieces so I could get the romantic feeling I was going for even though we were on a yacht. I had so much fun at their design center that I spent way longer than planned nailing down every detail. Stacey was so fun to work with and she got me instantly and knew what I was looking for. We mapped out the décor and I was on my way. I was so excited when I got my sneak peak at my centerpieces. It was absolutely breath taking. My dream of peonies came true and the rain cleared up and allowed me to have my beautiful pergola that I was so looking forward to. This company is the best. If you need someone to make your dreams a reality.. look no further. You will not be disappointed. They play close attention to detail and really listen to what type of style you are going for. I just know that we are going to have some amazing photos of the flowers and décor. I cannot wait to see them all from the photographer’s point of view.

Sent on 06/10/2019

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Go 4 Baroque
    Go 4 Baroque Wedding Musicians

Emerald City is the premier planning and design company in this area. Whenever I have worked with them, the event is top-notch, organized, and beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

• LUXE Reflections
    LUXE Reflections Photo Booths

Emerald City Designs is hands down one of my favorite event planner/florists to work with. Their attention to detail is like no other. They can take your smallest idea and create an amazing vision.

• Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters
    Infinity and Ovation Yacht Charters Boat Weddings

At Infinity & Ovation Yacht Charters, we can't say enough about Emerald City Designs. Anything our Brides are looking for, they have. It is always fun seeing and working with them.

• 24590 North Industrial Drive Farmington, 48335 See on map