Canton, MI 48187 Map · Phone number
1 review
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Polished Events & Celebrations

Our mission is to help others celebrate life's milestones by taking your vision and executing it flawlessly. We care greatly about our clients and are fully invested in you and your celebration. We like to say, "the best is yet to come." This means that on your wedding day, you're celebrating not only your marriage but also what is ahead! You're celebrating all the good things to come - blessings, happiness, smiles and adventures that await.

Follow Polished Events & Celebrations on

43f7331f2de8512f 1531873237 b3f802eca99a94d2 1531873220363 1 i 4FPCnw5 XL
8a52d3dd84745f3d 1531873237 7de338aed2556624 1531873220373 4 i 6tK6W3x XL

1 Reviews for Polished Events & Celebrations

Bryan · Married on 08/30/2016

WOW. I could not imagine this day now without the Emily and Claire at Polished events.

From the very beginning their level of communication and professionalism was amazing. We are New Yorkers and we were having a destination wedding... yes, destination Michigan! Our venue, Greencrest Manor, is not an all inclusive venue - meaning you have to coordinate separately with the rentals, food, music, etc. Polished provided much needed local insight into our vendors which helped immensely. Helped coordinate with them behind the scenes. And because of it everything went off without a hitch.

Where do you even begin figuring out the timeline for a wedding? I had no idea. They helped with the entire process and for the rehearsal and day of were on site to make sure everything happened when it needed to. Again, I cannot imagine coordinating all of this - corralling our guests for photos, the ceremony, etc - on my own when I am supposed to be getting married.

I want to paint an extra picture here. At one point in the night, it started to pour. Im talking torrential rainstorm. These girls were running around still, soaking wet, making sure that everything was still going on behind the scenes. Whether it was the dessert being served, chords coming unplugged, one very drunk guest that needed a cab... any disaster that seemed to arise they were on site in seconds to resolve it. They could almost see it coming at times and prepared ahead of time. MAGIC. At the end of the night, when after hours and hours of running around and coordinating, they had the biggest smiles on their faces as my bride and I and all of our guests invited them on to the dance floor to shake it off. They seemingly had a great time and then vanished to help coordinate our sparkler send off. I only wish I could have seen them the next day to thank them in person with a big hug. Seriously, these girls are family now. Thats how important they were to the day of execution of our wedding.

HIRE THEM.

Polished Events & Celebrations Pricing

Polished Events & Celebrations Price Rates

Polished Events & Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2