Ellee Couture Boutique

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View map

Ellee Couture Boutique is a wedding apparel business that is based in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. This company is an online retailer that specializes in Swarovski and micro cubic zirconia headpieces. They also carry a variety of other unique hairpieces for the embellishment of wedding attire. Ellee Couture Boutique values customer service and endeavors to deliver comprehensive and accommodating hospitality to all clients.

This business is pleased to offer their services to customers far and wide across the nation. They provide products such as tiaras, crowns, hair combs, and headbands. Beyond the boutique’s listed stock, clients are able to request a bespoke creation from an existing piece or commission an entirely new one. For further information on offers and services, potential customers can reach out to Ellee Couture Boutique’s relations team.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Alexandra
    Alexandra M. Married on 06/12/2022

Stunning!!

I bought the Gigi Silver Swarovski Crown and the Belle Bridal Headband for my wedding days– both pieces are so beautiful! Given their quality and craftsmanship, you would think you’re paying $$$ each for these pieces. I tried on very similar looks inside bridal salons that were easily double the cost of these pieces and not as durable. Even my hair/makeup team was stunned by their quality and couldn’t stop taking pictures of them. Both pieces pulled together each of the two very different looks I wanted for my wedding day. The crown made me feel like an actual queen for my ceremony and the headband added the extra dose of sparkle for the reception. I wish I had another event I could wear these to!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Ellee Couture Boutique 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, 92688
Location of (Ellee Couture Boutique)
Los Angeles, CA, 90210