Salisbury, NC 28146 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elizabeth Marie Photos

I am a Fine Art Wedding Photographer for the boho romantic bride! The bride that loves flowers. That isn't afraid to wear a beautiful long dress and hike a mountain just for those epic wind blown shots. The Bride that adorns her hair with a flower crown. My favorite couples are those that write their own vows. That cut their cake first. Couples that decide to read their vows during their First Look because their words are meant for one person and one person only. If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more about me!

About Marie

I have been photographing weddings for 8 years and loving every single second of it. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married since 2014! I know what it's like to be a bride. It wasn't until I was a bride that I figured out what I want The Wedding Experiene I provide for MY brides to be about. YOU DESERVE AN AMAZING WEDDING EXPERIENCE!

I have two wonderful little boys. I have a sweet and spicy red headed 2 year old, and an outgoing, never met someone that wasn't his friend, 6 year old. My boys are my entire world! Since I've had them, I tear up at every SINGLE Mother/Son dance. ESPECIALLY when they play "You'll Be In My Heart" from Tarzan. I've had to start wearing water proof mascara.

I love red lipstick, getting fresh flowers from the farmers market, and coffee with vanilla creamer ALWAYS.

Let's Talk Travel

I have traveled all over the east coast for my couples. I am happy to travel anywhere in the state of NC free of charge. For an engagement session, wedding, you name it! I have special travel rates for out of state weddings! Just ask :)

Wedding Collections

My Wedding Collections begin at $3,100. This includes 8 hours of coverage, an engagement session, second shooter, and your images via online gallery. The Wedding Experience also begins once you book! I'll be sending some goodies in the mail to help you have the most photography friendly wedding day possible.

Follow Elizabeth Marie Photos on

Elizabeth Marie Photos 6
Elizabeth Marie Photos 7

Sierra · Married on 05/18/2019

Maria is amazing

Elizabeth Marie was amazing. I would totally recommend her services. She is so talented and professional. If you need a photographer, Elizabeth Marie is the one to call.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Logan · Married on 05/18/2019

Genuinely the nicest, hardworking photographer with amazing skills!

From the very beginning to the end Marie was awesome! She makes things so much easier for brides. Helping with outfits, props, places for pictures, and was honestly willing to help in anyway she could. To waiting in the rain on our engagements, to quick but flawless shots on a 90 degree day. She really helped to make the day flow smoothly, taking the time to understand exactly what we wanted, and generating a timeline on how she wanted to capture the day to ensure we got what we wanted She went above and beyond with making sure she captured everything. Definitely took away the stress, and captured our day with her amazing photos. She is honestly the sweetest person, and I'm SO glad we choose her!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Photos 8

Kamber Privett · Married on 04/27/2019

EMP work is priceless!!

Marie is amazing to work with and her pictures are GORGEOUS. I get so many compliments and always get asked, “Who for your wedding pictures!!??” I highly recommend Marie!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Elizabeth Marie Photos 9

Award

Elizabeth Marie Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Vintage Indigo Rentals
    Vintage Indigo Rentals Wedding Rentals

I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth Marie Photography for a recent photo shoot. She was wonderful to work with, has a very warm and pleasant demeanor, and knows how to get the shot! I was blown away by the quality of her photos, they are absolutely gorgeous! I also LOVED how organized she was when it came to all the little details and her turn around time on getting the photos was unbelievable. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

• Salisbury, 28146 See on map