Salisbury, NC 28146 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Elizabeth Marie Photos

I am a Fine Art Wedding Photographer for the boho romantic bride! The bride that loves flowers. That isn't afraid to wear a beautiful long dress and hike a mountain just for those epic wind blown shots. The Bride that adorns her hair with a flower crown. My favorite couples are those that write their own vows. That cut their cake first. Couples that decide to read their vows during their First Look because their words are meant for one person and one person only. If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more about me!

About Marie

I have been photographing weddings for 8 years and loving every single second of it. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, married since 2014! I know what it's like to be a bride. It wasn't until I was a bride that I figured out what I want The Wedding Experiene I provide for MY brides to be about. YOU DESERVE AN AMAZING WEDDING EXPERIENCE!

I have two wonderful little boys. I have a sweet and spicy red headed 2 year old, and an outgoing, never met someone that wasn't his friend, 6 year old. My boys are my entire world! Since I've had them, I tear up at every SINGLE Mother/Son dance. ESPECIALLY when they play "You'll Be In My Heart" from Tarzan. I've had to start wearing water proof mascara.

I love red lipstick, getting fresh flowers from the farmers market, and coffee with vanilla creamer ALWAYS.

Let's Talk Travel

I have traveled all over the east coast for my couples.

Wedding Collections

My Wedding Collections begin at $3,100. This includes 8 hours of coverage, an engagement session, second shooter, and your images via online gallery. The Wedding Experience also begins once you book! I'll be sending some goodies in the mail to help you have the most photography friendly wedding day possible.

Follow Elizabeth Marie Photos on

Elizabeth Marie Photos 6
Elizabeth Marie Photos 7
  • Melanie

Melanie Baynard · Married on 09/07/2019

She did the photography for my wedding.

Marie was an awesome photographer. I could not have asked for a better one. She captured all the perfect shots. I would recommend her definitely.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Christine Vickery · Married on 07/27/2019

Marie was everything we hoped for and more!

The first time we met Marie was for our engagement session. This gave us a chance to get comfortable with her and with having our picture taken, something neither of us was very comfortable with. She put us at ease and made the whole session easy and fun. We were so happy with how the photos turned out but the best was yet to come.

On the big day we opted to do a first look so that we would have time to take photos together before our family and friends arrived for the ceremony. The shots were amazing, we barely recognized ourselves. As the ceremony and reception went on Marie and her assistant didn't miss a thing and were always available at a moment's notice when a family member or friend wanted a picture with us. Weeks later after we returned from our honeymoon and started to settle back into our regular routine, we received the photos and were transported back to our special day. It has now been over two months since our wedding and the joy that Marie's photos bring us has not decreased in the least.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sierra · Married on 05/18/2019

Maria is amazing

Elizabeth Marie was amazing. I would totally recommend her services. She is so talented and professional. If you need a photographer, Elizabeth Marie is the one to call.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Award

Elizabeth Marie Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Vintage Indigo Rentals
    Vintage Indigo Rentals Wedding Rentals

I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth Marie Photography for a recent photo shoot. She was wonderful to work with, has a very warm and pleasant demeanor, and knows how to get the shot! I was blown away by the quality of her photos, they are absolutely gorgeous! I also LOVED how organized she was when it came to all the little details and her turn around time on getting the photos was unbelievable. She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

• Salisbury, 28146 See on map