5235 Magazine Street #2, New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Dondis Photography

The camera and the lens are tools, which allow me to see the world in much smaller fragments. It is like I'm creating little stories along the way. I intuitively capture moments in time, giving the viewer a chance to observe what can't be seen by the naked eye. What is fleeting can pause, and with the next image continue the story, or not. I love the energy and challenge of putting myself in the moment, stopping time, telling stories and being able to give my client that memory, their story. It is a great feeling when I know I got it!

My bride has discerning taste. She loves family, close friends, and the idea of having them all in one special place to share her wedding day. Whether an intimate, boutique-style wedding, or larger, every little detail from the dress and rings, to the flowers and cake, have been carefully chosen. She has choreographed a beautiful story and wants it to be documented and told with the same amount of attention and care she gave to planning her special day.

I would love to talk with you about planning and photographing your wedding day.
(504) 621-1414

img7221
www elizabethdondis comsarahanddougjd6a0620

11 Reviews for Elizabeth Dondis Photography

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

I choose Elizabeth based on her website and was sure she was the right person to photograph our wedding after just a few minutes of talking to her on the phone. She was very easy to work with and helped me make sure I was getting all the right shots of family and friends. Elizabeth takes photos of things you wouldn't think of on your big and beautiful day. I couldn't have imagined using anyone else to take such important and precious photos for our wedding day. Thank you so much Elizabeth!!!

Melissa and David Malbrough

Sent on 08/13/2015

Amy · Married on 05/24/2015

Elizabeth was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her pictures were natural and captured the atmosphere, scenery and details so well, which is what I was looking for. She captured every moment of the night. She was fun to work with. I would definitely recommend Elizabeth to friends.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Vanessa · Married on 05/09/2015

Elizabeth and her team took our photographs for our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and the whole wedding day. She has an incredibly creative style that captures all the small details from an artistic view. As the bride and groom, we felt very comfortable due to the experienced, professional, and fun approach the Dondis team took. Elizabeth photographed our rehearsal dinner. One of Elizabeth's photographers photographed the groom and groomsmen a couple of hours before the wedding and Elizabeth photographed the bride and bridesmaids a couple of hours before the wedding. We had a large wedding party and the Dondis team handled the group photos extremely well despite the fact that some of the group could have been a challenge to control. Elizabeth showed us several of the pictures on her cameras throughout the weekend and we were blown away by the quality we saw. We are so looking forward to seeing the finished product! Her fun and spunky personality mixed with thoughtfulness creates a perfect vibe. Her team worked so hard and very long hours! At one point in the evening I look up and there Dondis was taking shots from high up on a balcony at the private home where we got married. Needless to say she shot from every angle possible! We highly recommend anyone to hire Elizabeth for their photography needs. She is the best! Thank you again from the LeBlanc family!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Elizabeth Dondis Photography's reply:

Vanessa, Marcus and family, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. The wedding was stunning. Marcus was right when he said Friday night that the wedding was all you, and that every detail was a reflection of who you are together and what is important to you. Nothing was missing. The energy was contagious, and love filled the air as your friends and family celebrated under the stars. Great food, music, people, beautiful flowers and two wonderful people in love make for great pictures. I can't wait to get them to you. Have a wonderful honeymoon! Elizabeth

Award