Eliza villalva

Santa Ana, CA View map Visit website

In Eliza Villalva Beauty Salon, our principal goal is to make you feel comfortable and beautiful all the time. For us, your wedding is not just another day; it is as relevant to you as to us, then we are going to make our best effort to give you an unforgettable experience.

We are a team led by Eliza Villalva, and we offer you a grant range of beauty services focused on brides and their wedding days. Our salon is in Orange, CA, and we have over ten years of experience and have catered to countless milestone occasions in that time.

We are immensely proud of our Hispanic heritage and can cater to clients' needs in English or Spanish, depending on your preferences. Eliza enjoys broadening her skills and implementing new techniques into her work. Whether you are looking for a traditional look or the latest glamorous trend, this professional team can assist you in achieving radiant wedding hair and makeup.

Your experience starts with a complimentary consultation to determine your desired makeup style and preferred beauty treatments. We use top-quality products from recognized brands and work with proper hygiene practices during the process. We are skilled in applying soft, traditional makeup looks and can also create glamorous airbrush makeup for a flawless, long-lasting finish.
Additional beauty services include hair color, lash extensions, brow lamination, and microblading. Creative hairstylists can also create a range of stylish up-dos and smooth blowouts to complement your dazzling bride's makeup. For your convenience, we will be happy to travel to your event if you require it.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Dania
    Dania M. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elizabeth went above and beyond for me!

I've know Elizabeth for a few years now and when it came to choosing someone to do my hair for my big day I knew there was no one else better than her. She was very patient with me throughout the entire process, I was very indecisive on what style I wanted and she was so very helpful.
    The day of my wedding she came to the hotel where i was getting ready (she arrive on time, prepared, and with a positive attitude) Her and her helper did an amazing job with everyones hair, we looked so good.
    I highly recommend her and will most diffidently use her services for future events.
    Mary M. Married on 04/03/2021

Excellent experience!

Quality makeup experience for the bride and bridesmaids, done efficiently! The photos turned out great, so Eliza definitely know the right amount of makeup to make sure that features are highlighted and not washed out (which definitely can happen in photos).
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

Alexandra & Martin
42 photos · 05/01/2021

763-100 S MAIN ST # 124 Santa Ana, CA, 92868
Location of (Eliza villalva)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding