763-100 S MAIN ST # 124, Santa Ana, CA 92868 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Eliza villalva

Eliza Villalva is a beauty and makeup artist located in Orange, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. With over a decade of experience in the industry which has seen Eliza move around Mexico to California, she has developed her skills and honed techniques to provide clients with a truly professional and unique beauty experience.

Eliza Villalva offers clients a range of hair and beauty services that are tailored to their specific desires and requirements. Before any service is conducted, clients are offered one-on-one consultations to discuss makeup styles and beauty treatments to best suit their chosen look and event. Ultimately, Eliza’s main goal is to use high-quality beauty products to enhance every client’s natural beauty, letting it shine through on their big day. Some of the services offered by Eliza include:

• TRADITIONALMakeup application

Eliza villalva 3
Eliza villalva 4

Sonia Arias · Married on 07/26/2019

5 stars out of 5

Elizabeth is amazing ! I was real skeptical of having someone I didn’t know doing my hair and make up on my wedding day ! But she offered me a free consultation prior to booking her so I could get to see her products and as well get to meet her . Not only did she surprise me with her professionalism but her creativity and outstanding hair and make up . She is a true beauty artist ! Her fees are reasonable that is actually what lead me to her .
    I highly recommend her to anyone out looking for good quality products and and a great excellent outcome !

Sent on 07/30/2019

Maritza Silva · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Makeup

I highly recommend Eliza for any makeup or hair needs. I was looking for someone who could do both for my courthouse wedding and Eliza was one of the few people that I found that was able to do hair and makeup. What I liked from the work I saw on Instagram was that her clients had a very natural base for makeup, it didn't look too cakey.
    She was punctual and very responsive to all my questions. When she arrived I explained how I wanted a pink look, not too much highlight and how I didn't want to have a face that looked too cakey. She was super sweet and responsive to all my needs. For my hair I had shown her a picture of what I liked and she made that come true. She is super talented and will deliver on what you ask! You can't go wrong with Eliza!

Sent on 08/10/2019