Élite Mobile Spa

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

Élite Mobile Spa is a luxury wedding beauty business based in San Antonio, Texas, available on-location for pampering treatments and hair-and-makeup services. Ideal for pre-wedding parties and day-of relaxation, the team transforms your private venue into a soothing and ambient space. To-be-weds and their entourage are encouraged to unwind and let go surrounded by candles and gentle music while they undergo specialist beauty treatments. Clients are sure to feel rejuvenated, fresh-faced, and ready to celebrate their upcoming nuptials.

Élite Mobile Spa offers an extensive selection of at-home beauty treatments for the enjoyment of couples preparing for the special occasion. From manicures and pedicures to full-body massages and facials, every package is customizable to suit the needs of the client. Additional services include hairstyling, wedding makeup, and hair removal treatment.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Lisa
    Lisa Married on 07/24/2021

Experts of Makeup!

At the last minute, I had to find a make-up artist for my wedding day. I contacted Elite Mobile Spa on a Wednesday for my Saturday event and they jumped on this opportunity to ensure my day was special and stress free. The artist even got turned around on my location but she was still early. The owner continued to keep me informed, assuring me that the artist would be at my location on the designated time as we scheduled. I cannot express how unsure I was about make-up until I saw myself in the mirror. The artist was an expert and my pictures are extremely beautiful! Thank you Elite Mobile Spa for making me and my wedding party gorgeous on my day!

Élite Mobile Spa's reply:

Hello Lisa and congrats!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I know how stressful weddings are and I was glad that we could take a little stress away from you. Kristen stated she had a lovely time with you ladies and how beautiful you both are with and without the makeup. I know the wedding was beautiful and again, thank you for hiring Élite Mobile Spa!

Deals

Élite Mobile Spa 1
Gift

Pamper Yourself!!! Host a Spa Party and recieve a complimentary Spa Manicure with a booking of six or more party guest.

10615 Perrin Beitel Rd. Suite #802 San Antonio, TX, 78217
210-817-8032

Mobile Spa - Mon - Sat 9 am - 8 pm Nail Spa - Tues - Sat 9 am - 6 pm
Location of (Élite Mobile Spa)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding