Elite Events

• Photos & Videos 22

About Elite Events

Elite Events is a wedding planner located in Seattle, Washington. A mother-daughter owned company, they specialize in designing high-end weddings that will wow your guests. They pride themselves in offering seamless planning, allowing them to go above and beyond to bring your dream vision to life. With their custom-designed event rentals, you can add one-of-a-kind touches to your wedding. Let them help you celebrate the milestone that is your special day, in style!

Elite Events has an array of wedding planning services available. With the option of having them manage your guest list, you don't have to worry about the extra stress of deciding where your friends and family should sit or sending out invitations. The company has day-of coordination, partial and full planning options available. Elite Events offers the following services:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
Behind the scenes set up picture before guests arrive
Lush floral runner cascading off the Head Table!
Lush floral runner cascading off the Head Table!
Luxe modern dinner table setting
Luxe modern dinner table setting
Nothing says "party!" like a fun lounge
Nothing says "party!" like a fun lounge
Underwater engagement photo shoot was a success! We love dreaming up "out of the box" WOW-factors...
Luxe boho wedding ceremony
Luxe boho wedding ceremony
Whimsical boho glam at its finest
Whimsical boho glam at its finest
Close up of our boho glam dinner table centerpieces
Close up of our boho glam dinner table centerpieces
What a fun statement cake!
What a fun statement cake!
Who wants more champagne -- we do! :)
Who wants more champagne -- we do! :)
Glam meets girly
Glam meets girly
There is nothing like a hanging cake!
There is nothing like a hanging cake!
What better way to find your seat than on a macaron!?
What better way to find your seat than on a macaron!?
Our romantic carved wooden table rentals gave this table setting such a whimsical vibe!
Close up of a whimsical woodland romance
Close up of a whimsical woodland romance
Antique stained glass window backdrop for this stunning couple!
Antique stained glass window backdrop for this stunning couple!
Our ghost tables make a statement at this glam al fresco outdoor dinner party!
Our ghost tables make a statement at this glam al fresco outdoor dinner party!
Waterfront dining elegance
Waterfront dining elegance

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Elite Events

Sehily · Married on 06/23/2018

I wish I could fully explain just how wonderful Hannah and Elite Events are!!! I live in Southern California and was planning my wedding to be in Seattle, so I definitely needed someone who would help facilitate the planning while I was at a distance. My now husband and I met with Hannah about two years before we were planning to get married, and her energy, sense of humor, and professionalism impressed us so much. We had met with a few other wedding planners, but once we met her, we knew our search was over! She made sure to listen to the vision I had for the wedding, and she brought so many incredible ideas to the table. She never forced me into any ideas or vendors, it was a very no pressure process, and she always kept my tastes in mind. I always felt like I had support throughout the entire wedding process, and she helped me navigate the waters of wedding planning (from someone who knew nothing about wedding planning, this kind of resource was priceless...and now I feel pretty savvy about it lol). On my wedding day, I was FLOORED with how everything turned out!!! It was what I wanted and more!!! My husband and I kept hearing from our family and friends that they were impressed with how beautiful the layout was and how well organized the day's events were; we kept hearing that it was one of the best weddings (if not the best wedding) they've been to :) If you have any doubt as to whether or not you should go with Elite Events, I'm here to tell you that you will not be sorry and you will be so happy that you chose them!!! Hannah and Cindy are the kindest and most creative people, and they will always keep in mind your vision and your budget! You will be in great hands with them, and they will work their hardest to help you put together a day you will never forget :)

Christina · Married on 08/19/2017

We worked with Hannah to plan our August 2017 wedding prior to her starting Elite Events and she is simply the best - she helped us plan our wedding while my Husband and I were living in different cities - every visit to Seattle was well planned with vendor meetings lined up, she conferenced in to phone interviews with vendors when I was still out of town and she worked with my Mom to do many things behind the scenes when I was too busy at work to focus on wedding planning. Hannah also did some pep-talking and hand holding! She had a great design vision and listened to what I wanted - she worked well with me to make it all happen even telling me which things to cut without impacting the vision when the budget got a little too generous. She suggested vendors that matched our aesthetic and really took the research burden off of us. I would hire Hannah again for an event without a second thought - our whole family just loves her!

Award