7795 Mainland Drive Suite #105, San Antonio, TX 78250 Map · Phone number

About Elite Event Planning

Elite Event Planning is a San Antonio-based wedding planning service striving to make your wedding day a memorable occasion with no worries and little stress. Elite Event Planning has a professional team of dedicated planners whose main priority is your satisfaction. You are guaranteed the most personalized and highest quality of services. They are willing to customize their services to your wedding needs. Whether you want full planning, month-of event planning, or week-of event planning, Elite Event Planning will be by your side when you want help designing your event, buegeting, and hiring additional vendors.

Whether you need help planning a ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner, Elite Event Planning will source everything from catering to music. Their packages range from full planning to partial planning. Some services include:

• Budgeting
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • Multiple planners
Follow Elite Event Planning on

Other couples have also viewed

• Timeless Moments by Design
b31f3a36a9415d90 0922

38 Reviews for Elite Event Planning

• Roberta

Roberta S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Elite Event Planning made our wedding day PERFECT!

Josie and Chantel are a must have for your wedding! They both took so much pressure and responsibility from our shoulders on the day of and at the rehearsal. Their wealth of experience and professionalism shine, whether they are directing the party where to go and when or answering questions for guests and wedding vendors. They’re effective communication skills and organization helped our big day go off smoothly. The best part was we could fully enjoy ourselves at the reception, dancing and visiting with family and friends, knowing Josie and Chantel had all the details under control. Do yourself a big favor and book Elite Event Planning!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Barbara

Barbara C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Best wedding planner

From the first time we met, Chantel was very friendly and took the time to listen to what I was looking for and expected for our wedding. A big plus for us was that she speaks Spanish which helped to keep my mom involved in the process.
    Our whole wedding was planned through the pandemic and I don't know what I would've done without Chantel! She was AMAZING! Everything we needed she was super quick to get vendors, to get us quotes and to work with us through changes and ideas. Due to the pandemic and the unknown of everything, I was under a lot of stress but Chantel was always there to talk things through with me and was always responsive, and reliable. The day of the wedding she was on top of everything. She helped us set up the venue and did a great job. Our wedding was perfect and it was all a reflection of the incredible job Chantel did.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Rhiannon R. · Married on 11/14/2020

Chantel is amazing!

I met Chantel at a venue open house. I was on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator but I'm so glad I did. Chantel was in constant communication with me and answered all of my questions before the wedding. It was a blessing having her there with me at my final meetings with my vendors, she has been in the wedding business with her family for a while so they all had worked with her which made me feel so much more relaxed. She even helped us figure out my complicated bustle on my dress. I heard after the fact that the carriage for our exit was giving her a hard time about our pick up location (this in itself is why everyone at least needs a day of coordinator something always goes wrong) but Chantel fixed it and I didn't even know about it! My only regret is that I didn't hire her for the entire planning process, it probably would've saved me a lot of headaches. Chantel is amazing and I can't thank her enough for everything she did!

Sent on 12/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elite Event Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 7795 Mainland Drive Suite #105 San Antonio, 78250 See on map
    2104261998 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elite Event Planning)