Elite Event Planning Reviews

23 | San Antonio, TX

23 Reviews for Elite Event Planning

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2018

Best Decision!

Chantel truly made the month leading up to our wedding and our wedding day so smooth and easy. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and our wedding day was absolutely beautiful because of her work.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 11/03/2018

The best decision about my wedding was having Chantel!

Chantel was so awesome!
    She was very responsive from when I first inquired. She was super helpful with setting up my timeline and made sure everything was to my liking! My wedding day was so perfect from start to finish. My husband and I, and our families were actually able to enjoy our wedding day because of Chantel and her assistant’s hard work! I’m so glad we had them there and would definitely recommend her to every bride I meet :) thank you for making our special day so perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Tamara · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful Team

Chantel was absolutely great to work with. I didn't have to worry about one thing, I knew that she got it all under control.
    Everything was absolutely perfect and if there were any glimpses she surely made sure that I didn't notice.

Thank you very much for everything, we made everything so much easier the day of our wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2018

You made my day PERFECT!

Chantel was simply incredible. There are not enough words to express how great Elite Event Planning was! All details were executed, In fact, they made everything better than I ever imagined! Attention to detail, prompt responses. Well worth what I spent!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Daniel · Married on 08/04/2018

Chantel and her group were just absolutely phenomenal. They really helped make our wedding day the best day of Erica and I's lives. They were professional, flexible, and just overall kind in every way. I can't give them enough credit. I felt terrible because one of my groomsmen was running about 15 minutes late and that's all we were waiting on for the ceremony to start, but they reassured me (the groom) that everything was okay and that it was fine. I really wish I could give them more than 5 stars so I'll more than likely leave this review on Yelp or Google. :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

I had the perfect wedding, and it was all possible because of Chantel. She, as well as her mother, made my day stress free and worth the charge. We also used their floral arrangements, and they were GORGEOUS. I 100% recommend them to help for your special day.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2018

I highly recommend Chantel for your wedding planning needs. I feel like I couldn’t of had such a wonderful day without her. She is excellent at her craft.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Patricia · Married on 06/16/2018

Mrs. Josie, Chantel and her team are truly the best! They definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because Josie and Chantel put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a wedding planner, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 20! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! She was always professional and even brought the vendors to us! I was truly amazed by that because how many wedding planners can actually bring the vendors to you to sell their services. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! They puttogether a portfolio of lovely flowers, décor, drapes, etc., and we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers and bouquets, and the lighting of the room. Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend them to any engaged couple! I will truly miss them for I feel as they are part of our family now.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Connie · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding planner Chantel stopped at nothing to make sure we had all the information necessary to make positive decisions to ensure a beautiful & unforgettable wedding. She was literally available 24/7 to assist us. We will forever be grateful for offering us her expertise and experience from the day we contracted to the day of the wedding. Her talent far exceeded anything I knew. Her assistance was beyond Five stars! If anyone is looking for a coordinator who guides, assists, coordinates and executes, Chantel is that person. I promise you will not regret hiring her. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/13/2018

The best part of the wedding planning was having Chantel and Josie by my side. Thank you so much for making our wedding day go so smoothly and allowing us to enjoy it without any concern whatsoever. I especially am so grateful for Chantel and Josie for coordinating with the vendors and making the first dance song/mix happen. I had so much fun! Everything turned out so beautiful and perfectly. They went above and beyond in my opinion. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Amber · Married on 12/09/2017

Chantel was awesome ! Helpful the whole week of the wedding and directed all vendors at the venue , highly recommend her !

Sent on 01/04/2018

Allyson · Married on 11/04/2017

We highly endorse Elite Event Planning for all your wedding planning needs. Chantel was highly attentive during the planning stages and texted me back quickly. She did an incredible job bringing my vision to life on our wedding day. She was not pushy and gave us options without creating a stressful environment. Brian and I enjoyed every minute of our day, and Chantel made that possible.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Lauran · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding was so beautiful with the help of Chantel and Josie, can’t forget bartending services also Trini was great. Their services were absolutely a awesome. Chantel and Josie made my day stress free.
    We also used their floral arrangements gosh everything was sooooo beautiful perfect. Just as I pictured it would be. I would highly recommend them to help for your special day.
    Thank you very much Chantel, Josie, Trini.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2017

Elite event planning is amazing! I wouldnt know what we would have done without our wedding coordinator Chantel. Our wedding ran smoothly and everything came out perfect.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Pat · Married on 05/27/2017

Chantel brought our vision to life. She took care of every detail. I would highly recommend her service to all brides.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Claire · Married on 05/27/2017

Spactacular Service would be a understatement!!!!
    Beyond exceeded my expectations! Truly a one stop shop for everything you will need. Whatever crosses your mind will be brought to life by this wonderful coordinator! Besides the amazing professionalism they are the most genuine sweetest and talented people you will meet. You will truly feel they care about making your day the most memorable and stress-free day! I can testify to that for a fact! If your reading this BOOK NOW! You WON'T regret it!!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Brenda · Married on 05/20/2017

Elite went above and beyond my expectations!!! So impressed by services they have to offer:) A one stop shop for all wedding needs and more! Elite made planning a wedding with ease; I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding!! I never stressed out, knowing Elite took care of it all! I miss planning with Elite!!! Great Family!! and overall just AMAZING!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/12/2017

Chantel was beyond awesome! She was so helpful & sweet & brought everything together for my wedding. When I walked out from my bridal suite and saw the complete setup, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was there when I needed her & was willing to go above & beyond! She was quick to respond to any/all my emails, texts, & calls & even drove out to Boerne for a 5 minute meeting w/ us & our caterer.

So if you're questioning whether or not to get a coordinator/planner my advice to you is DO IT! And, book Chantel! Trust me, from one Bride to another, you won't regret it!

From the bottom of my heart, I truly appreciate everything you did for us, Chantel! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 04/22/2017

Best decision I made was booking Elite for my wedding! I had a mind full of ideas and really no structure and everything exceeded my expectations! The decorations were beautiful, the wedding stress free (for me) and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Annjanette · Married on 11/05/2016

Chantel was absolutely the best! She was very organized, knowledgeable and professional! She made sure everything was perfect for our special day! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Selina · Married on 09/06/2016

I loved working with Chantel! She made sure that everything was just perfect! I truly appreciated her attention to our special details. I would high recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 10/17/2016

I highly recommend Chantel, she is really sweet and easy to work with. She was present, attentive to our needs and overall very professional. I received an enormous amount of complements from my guests! Chantel did everything possible so that I would fully enjoy my wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/03/2012

If you can dream it, Elite Event Planning can do it! They completely took care of everything, and it all turned out so perfectly, exactly how I imagined it. I had an absolutely stress free wedding day thanks to Elite Event Planning! They were so great to work with!!

Sent on 10/24/2016