ElissaKaplanSenter.com

Laguna Woods, CA View map
$600 Typical Price

$600 Typical Price

Elissa is a wedding officiant operating out of Laguna Woods, CA and NYC/Long Island and Elissa travels internationally to officiate anywhere in the world! Elissa Kaplan Senter is an Interfaith Chaplain, wedding officiant, and a religious and theatrical musical performer. She serves the following traditions: Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist, Muslim, and non-offiliated couples. Serving the Jewish faith, this Rabbinic Pastor is happy to wed same-sex couples as well as those from varying backgrounds and cultures. Whether you desire a traditional church ceremony or a renewal of vows, Elissa is happy to serve those in love. Her premarital and pastoral counseling skills are superb!

All services begin with a consultation. Here, you can discuss ceremony ideas and how you envision your big moment playing out. Elissa can customize your ceremony to include religious readings, poignant family stories, personalized vows, and much more. In fact, she encourages the customization of ceremonies to make your day truly yours. During your big moment, Elissa speaks clearly with a confident delivery to guide you through your marital vows, setting you on your way to wedded bliss. As an added feature, you can ask her to sing a love song from a Chorus Line. She is a Broadway, televison, radio, and film entertainer. She is a member of the Screen Actors' Guild, the American Federation of Television Radio Artists, and the Association of Professional Chaplains. She has extensive training as a Rabbinic Pastor.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$600

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$150

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
French
Hebrew
Spanish
  • sk9net
    Stacey Married on 05/10/2013
    Cantor Kaplan was a pleasure to work with for my interfaith wedding. I am Jewish while my now husband is half-Jewish, half-Greek. From our first conversation the cantor made me and my fiance feel very comfortable. She met with me and my parents and answered all of their questions about how the interfaith ceremony would work. She was always available to answer any of our questions or to give us ideas about the ceremony. She was very accommodating as me and my husband wanted the ceremony to more about our beliefs and love rather than religion. Not only does she go above and beyond but she is very knowledgeable, has a great personality, is always available to make time for you during the planning process, preforms a beautiful ceremony and is very punctual. The day of the wedding she arrived early and was able to conduct a rehearsal with the bridal party. After the ceremony we had many quests come up and compliment us on the ceremony which is a real testament to the wonderful work of Cantor Elissa Kaplan.
    Vicki Married on 09/09/2016
    Cantor Elissa Kaplan did a good job at my wedding. I appreciated that she was very clear on what I needed to bring to the ceremony and what she was bringing.

Deals